Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

9 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I didn't see you there... 

Disposable screening ships tagged the swedish defense fleet (a feat in itself!). And kept them in long enough as well, dispite being outgunned.

I sacrificed my LO/WO buc with pride. I had all the slots on it anyway. And the Cartagena refit on it will be easy to replace now :)

An upgrade won`t make you a better sailor/fighter. That picture shows it clearly.

3 minutes ago, Cortez said:

An upgrade won`t make you a better sailor/fighter. That picture shows it clearly.

I'm just saying it's a disposable ship. 2nd rate vs 1st rate is a battle decided up front in most cases

1 minute ago, troody said:

LO/WO says it all :D keep going :)

It was a PVE slotgrinding ship. I'm glad it was sunk XD.

34 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

I don't know what is the current balance but I have always felt like this.

A question, how badly you would need repair kits if we had no stern rake crew damage nor mast damage?

demasting is a very ineffective way to fight.... The odds of someone having french rig are to high and if youre not able to demast really good its a waste of time...

On 22.10.2017 at 12:47 AM, troody said:

5914EEE7BAA803C72C9F4030CA5928CDB685E326

thx everyone for the awesome fight! cu next time

"Sweden didn't sink 30 1. Rates. That happened in May 2017. Since they don't have any success in present anymore they draw on their great history."

so, is he just stupid, a troll, a liar or lives in a different reality?

Edited by troody

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

In the long run it was. 

Long run?

You really think Russia achieved something by capturing 1 port? Which is important, no doubt, however your problems just started.(if you play for Russia)

That is the real "long run".

1 minute ago, Cortez said:

Long run?

You really think Russia achieved something by capturing 1 port? Which is important, no doubt, however your problems just started.(if you play for Russia)

That is the real "long run".

Bottome line: We got Cartagena. You don't. 

3 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

demasting is a very ineffective way to fight.... The odds of someone having french rig are to high and if youre not able to demast really good its a waste of time...

Was not the question but...  Long time ago Reinforced masts was a must have.  Is a mechanism in a good balance if you must have an upgrade to counter it?

1 hour ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

Was not the question but...  Long time ago Reinforced masts was a must have.  Is a mechanism in a good balance if you must have an upgrade to counter it?

well demasting will always be and issue. Top and mid sections need a hp buff and a slight thickness buff for sure but when it comes to bottom sections its either possible to demast or impossible. If its possible people will do it, people will complain and if its impossible well thats shit.... 

Bottom section demasting has always been possible but the real complaining is coming from top and mids atm

1 hour ago, Otto Kohl said:

Hehe those globals use fir fir gank ships all the time. I guess ganking was the only pvp on their server. Well they need to learn some things in a painfull way.

Most profitable and unopposed trade raiding campaign the sea rovers had ( and we were 4 of us there ) was in global. And that was with the reduced population in comparison with ol'EU.

( with Cerberus mainly :P )

1 minute ago, amplify said:

that moment people think a screen fleet can beat a pb fleet in battle makes me just feel bad for this world man. like how are there that many people that don't think before they write out there?
@Cortez

Indeed. That screening fleet wasn;'t equipped to take on a PB fleet. We did our job, and that was keeping them in battle.

• Like 1