Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

30 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I knew you would like it. Since 7 Swedes ganked 3 Danes. Then Swedes feel always being the greatest. Double superiority is the minimum a real hero needs to succeed. Even troody get's out of his bunker then.  :P What I didn't understand is, why your Endys and the Trinco were running after their sides were open. Didn't they have hull repair?

Congratulation.

Yeah they but were on a timer, btw 4 danes v 7 swedish and i think if you would have put Ai on me and august u could blow us with one or two broadsides out of the water then it would be very intresting.

And i also forgot to say Thank you for the Indiamans.

• Like 3

Just now, rediii said:

We came from E of camp du roy to secure the wind in the beginning. Approached enemy in 2 lines and aimed for the rear. Realizing they want to steal the wind we turned parallel to their line and began fighting. When they turned into the wind again we managed to cut 2 or 3 ships and concentrated on finishing them. While tuat happened chaos spread a bit.

After that we focused on finishing the whole time, canceled formationsailing. We had some problems midfight and disengaged. Loosing 1 ship because of a bad manouver of him.

France sent 1 shil to steal our circle which we took at the beginning so we had to send 3 ships away to capture C.

Fight was decided then and france began trying to save ships. We decided to not take all 3 circles to give us time fo finish 2-3 more ships which we did.

Battle was over then, la desirade was only half filled

Could I please get the force commanders name. Clan that captured port + clanleader. (on mobile)

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Prinz Eisenherz is my alt, and I had to disconnect it, since I couldn't play two characters with my PC. So 3 versus 7 and AI with 60 crew and without control. Of course if I would have known that you don't have repairs I would just have shot down the Belle Poule instead of trying ot board it. By the way it was those two little bastards behind my stern, which did the best job for you. Without enough crew it's a tough job to reload a Wasa to blow up the bigger ships. 

It was a few klicks for me, to built 3 new Indiaman. It's not that I loose more ships than I can afford. I think the bigger loss I had yesterday when I sailed some permits and probably some labour countracts by accident in a Indiaman I thought it was empty. I miss them. :wub:

I feel really pleased that one of those Little Bastards was I and i did killed only a meager 550+ crew kills :(:D and @rediii 2 times Pala's indiaman sunk both thanks to the fortress, apperantly had were fully loaded with coal and guns.

Edited by pietjenoob

Dear Goldman. Screenshots do not tell the whole story. We already have a comic Ali and I did not expect you to be his drinking body. As the picture shows, we lost most ships. But does it tells the right story, of why it was not a bad day for the Danes. Maybe some bonus information will help a little.

We were down to flip Almirante. The ships you show were part of your attempt to prevent it. We succeed with the task. So it was a good day. After the mission, you succeed in tagging a ship. The rest could have sailed safely in to the harbor. But chose to go out to help and get some fun. So it was a good day.

You fought a great defensive battle to avoid losing your 1 rate. With the result we lost the most ships. You won the battle, clearly. But it was a fun and exciting fight, that could have tipped to our side. So it was a good day.

There were a lot of clans involved in the flip. We learned something that we can take with us. We are also convinced that the British, once we have got the city, will do their best to take it back. Would be fun for everyone. So it was a good day.

Talking of the picture where I sank. And if anybody need a hint. It is the last picture.

Edited by staun
just tryed to make it look a bit nicer. But well not this time

11 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

Danes are having a lot of bad days recently :ph34r:

You're wrong. It was great! First pvp(With clan, uses clan communication) for 5 mates from  clan =) and 2-nd pvp(First was Cartaghena PB) for the remaining 3 people.

Ty for good fight! We rly need it now for our recruits!

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 2

Do you usually die less when you play a game on very hard difficulty than when you play it on very easy-handholding-mode? 

Danes are the only nation for which the devs actually implemented the "very hard" option (Swedes safe-zone covers so much they never ever have to leave their safe-zone). 

However the greatest hardship being a Dane is how deadly boring it has become being a Dane. No RvR. Only the occasional gank fleet next to the capital.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Do you usually die less when you play a game on very hard difficulty than when you play it on very easy-handholding-mode? 

Danes are the only nation for which the devs actually implemented the "very hard" option (Swedes safe-zone covers so much they never ever have to leave their safe-zone). 

However the greatest hardship being a Dane is how deadly boring it has become being a Dane. No RvR. Only the occasional gank fleet next to the capital.

Switch Nation.  Come to the brits ;)

We need good rvr players