Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

33 minutes ago, Klava Pupkina said:

What a pity that last night the Polish commonwealth did not give us a fight. I do not know what this is connected with, but today we will come to the port battle. We will come for an honest fight and it does not matter who wins this battle and who will own Barahua after this port battle. And I hope to see the Polish fleet in all its splendor, which will answer our challenge. After all, we all play to have fun, And there's nothing better than a good fight in a good company of friends, against the same cohesive companions who respect and love the fight. And pixel ships, we'll build anew with you.

And we will be there for a good fight, despite of the outcome. Yesterday we didn't have enough numbers to fight you. as we didn't have that many people to sail 1st rates. This is not about losing ships but having captains sailing them.

Today we are hoping for a better attendance :)

• Like 3

Good Fight to WTF and Koder. Koder is really nasty in that Buc.  Best part is we sent Koder a message to gather a fleet and come fight us, all he said was "Ok" And cane back 5 minutes later with the rest. That was awesome. We engaged in a battle outside MT, DPL was in a Fir Renomeee, Fir Bellona, Fir Victory and Teak/Teak Agamemnon.  Battle lasted almost the whole two hours, however we were able to prevail, though not without losses.  Tigertex was able to hop off his sinking renomee onto a prince, which was sank by a L'Ocean, and Draconis was able to do the same with the santisma, when his Agamemnon was about to sink.  After a long duel, I finally captured and sank Koder's Bucentuare... that ship was very impressive, I had a devil of a time getting behind him and paid heavily. I used over 70 hull repairs and half my sail repairs that fight!  Our opponents fought very hard and were well coordinated.  Many props for them organizing a fleet to oppose us at such a late hour. This is the kind of fight that keeps me coming back to NA! 

20171203001047_1.jpg

20171202230121_1.jpg

Edited by Malachy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

What's the point ? We were bored, you passed by, we tagged you, you run away with faster ship...

Not sure this is interesting to post.

Why not? When you are out to gank folks you might want to bring something capable of catching your target. I was amused :) that was a teak/wo Agamemnon btw... shouldn't have been that hard to run down. Especially since your Connie started out at near point blank range :)

Edited by Malachy

30 minutes ago, Joe Vong said:

It is very cool. boast that he escaped. look above, there are many screenshots where they died along with several enemies

Yeah, and you Spanish couldn't have even managed that with how poorly you managed that gank effort:)  When you take on LO/WO 1st rates with Fir ships, then you can talk:) Just demonstrates the difference between a good fight and poor seamanship:)  And you have to catch people to be able to kill them... you Vltra guys haven't been that effective doing that have you?  I'd like you to point out a screenshot in this thread where I died without taking a bunch of folks with me:) Or even one where I died for that matter....

Edited by Malachy

On 4/12/2017 at 12:18 AM, Malachy said:

Yeah, and you Spanish couldn't have even managed that with how poorly you managed that gank effort:)  When you take on LO/WO 1st rates with Fir ships, then you can talk:) Just demonstrates the difference between a good fight and poor seamanship:)  And you have to catch people to be able to kill them... you Vltra guys haven't been that effective doing that have you?  I'd like you to point out a screenshot in this thread where I died without taking a bunch of folks with me:) Or even one where I died for that matter....

Everyone knows that you are a god of pvp ...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

Well.... at least we already have one where you don't die or kill anyone. 

We have one where 7 of you couldn't manage to even take 2 percent of my sails with one of you starting less than 250 meters away.... Go VLTRA!!!

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

You forgot this.... 

E63A84B6BF11F3C5993C6C2DB2F9CE629515D19D

And this.... 

B02745A0E821150CD1E8B61D686863314BDC5FDA

@Malachy, where are you?? Hidden by the protection zone in KPR?? 

I don't even have an outpost in KPR. Every time i decide it's quiet enough to do that little bit of house cleaning, I find another excuse to put it off. Tonight it was the Russians. I haven't left pirate waters since I returned to Britain. Maybe you should leave the Habana zone from time to time:)

5 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

We're indebted to you for that last battle for without your intervention we would never have managed to take Turtle Cay as well :)

That is not our problem. We did what we had to do .... Sink British.

5 hours ago, Malachy said:

I don't even have an outpost in KPR. Every time i decide it's quiet enough to do that little bit of house cleaning, I find another excuse to put it off. Tonight it was the Russians. I haven't left pirate waters since I returned to Britain. Maybe you should leave the Habana zone from time to time:)

@EliteDelta please can you tell to Malachy where the battle happened?

And speaking of the combat, it was very hard, if we had faced less experienced players we would have sunk them both. It was a very good combat, fun and those who serve to learn to play.