Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Trawn said:

It is such a shame this game only revolves around Bellona, Christian and Ocean. They are gorgeous and powerful ships for sure, but I am starting to get fed up with them, they are everywhere. They may as well delete all other ships from the looks of it.  🤔

You should try other ships too.. they are very good. 
Santi and victory need some love INDEED!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, admin said:

You should try other ships too.. they are very good. 
Santi and victory need some love INDEED!

make the permits easier to get and give the victory its historical speed if you TRULY want to see more of them

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Where was this Panik?

Near Gasparilla 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, admin said:

You should try other ships too.. they are very good. 
Santi and victory need some love INDEED!

increase the BR for some of the 2nd rates #DONE, same can be said about some 1st rates

Edited by erelkivtuadrater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2020 at 10:07 PM, Imperator1 said:

1 vs 4 (Christian vs 2 Victory, Bucentaure and Wasa)

2BDEDBCE47B43DE7A224A97066963B1517F51EBD

 

I think we should nerf RamDinark. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Santo Tomé de Guyana PB

The Dutch had quite some numbers today at Santo, gladly their screning fleet couldn't tag us because of the lack of BR.
We joined the PB and had the wind advantage but 2 1st rates less. But still won. GG!

unknown.png

 

Let's see what we will be written in the gazette about this! :D

VP screeners didn't have enough BR to keep the Prussians ( who sailed well to get there all together) out and once inside they kicked arse, pretty much

Can't see any reason to try and spin it any other way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:


unknown.png

"Prussians had HMS Victroy and the Dutch didn't - this is a clear representation of gear based PAY-TO-WIN game that GL wont fix. Everyone who disagrees is delusional." Ya all welcome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

 

Can't see any reason to try and spin it any other way.

Looking at the VoD Prussians had very good wind with several windshifts in their favor. It was kinda easy for Prussians to control the battle thanks to the wind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think wind made the difference. Dutch decided to not fight and ran from one circle to another. Why not fight in c under fort? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Trawn said:

It is such a shame this game only revolves around Bellona, Christian and Ocean. They are gorgeous and powerful ships for sure, but I am starting to get fed up with them, they are everywhere. They may as well delete all other ships from the looks of it.  🤔

False.

Most of player use this ship cause they are more easy to play than other  , but they are not better.

In my side , victory is the best 1st rate , more hard to play, but in hand of a good player you can make thinks you can't with océan and santisima.

Bucentaure is better than Christian in truth, but more hard to play cause Christian got lot better turn rate.

 

Never forget a battle is 25%ship, 25% upgrade/book , 50% skill

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

 

Bucentaure is better than Christian in truth, but more hard to play cause Christian got lot better turn rate.

There is no way Bucentaure is better than Christian

Christian has:

  1. Better firepower +
  2. Better speed +
  3. Better turn rate +
  4. Better rose  
  5. Slightly worse HP(320) and Thickness(3) -
  6.  Requires permit -
  7. Has 100 less BR +

Bringing full Christian PB fleet into 5700 BR port battle leaves you room for 3 requins, while bringing full Bucentaure leaves you room for 1 requin.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

Santo Tomé de Guyana PB

The Dutch had quite some numbers today at Santo, gladly their screning fleet couldn't tag us because of the lack of BR.
We joined the PB and had the wind advantage but 2 1st rates less. But still won. GG!

unknown.png

 

Let's see what we will be written in the gazette about this! :D

"That facking wind" :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Captain Cid said:

Don't think wind made the difference. Dutch decided to not fight and ran from one circle to another. Why not fight in c under fort? 

Because, wind and beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

There is no way Bucentaure is better than Christian

Christian has:

  1. Better firepower +
  2. Better speed +
  3. Better turn rate +
  4. Better rose  
  5. Slightly worse HP(320) and Thickness(3) -
  6.  Requires permit -
  7. Has 100 less BR +

Bringing full Christian PB fleet into 5700 BR port battle leaves you room for 3 requins, while bringing full Bucentaure leaves you room for 1 requin.

 

 

 

 

In stats yes, but some thinks stats don't give .

Like fire angle depending in hull disagne and bounce chance with angle

Lower profile 

Smaller ass

Better firepower? Pls use 36 pd ans not 42 pd on bucentaure , you will see the power of french navy 

Some move can be dot more easily with bucentaure than Christian ect ect

Thats thinks you can't explain with stats , but with experience

Edited by Lt Sekiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

There is no way Bucentaure is better than Christian

Christian has:

  1. Better firepower +
  2. Better speed +
  3. Better turn rate +
  4. Better rose  
  5. Slightly worse HP(320) and Thickness(3) -
  6.  Requires permit -
  7. Has 100 less BR +

Bringing full Christian PB fleet into 5700 BR port battle leaves you room for 3 requins, while bringing full Bucentaure leaves you room for 1 requin.

 

 

 

 

it is known.

31 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Change the BRs!

exactly.

we don't need to mess with stats too much (even more so when new ships come and have "better stats....(arguably)" but BR changing can help in both OW and PBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lt Sekiro said:

Thats thinks you can't explain with stats , but with experience

Experience shows me Christians in almost every PB and no Bucentaures. Christians everywhere in OW and no Bucs.

ThonkSpin.gif

Maybe making their BR the same could help bring Buc back to RVR? 

PS: I do actually sail a Buc it isnt bad at all. Its just his BR that makes him suck in RVR.

This was like 2 days ago at Jobe

7D004CDE43375B029317EEA4366B44BF88203DAC

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a general BR increase of 1st and 2nd rate is needed.

the BR of the Christian is incredibly low for what it offers. Even if you made the Christian 700 BR - I think it would still be superior to a Bucentaure.

36pd guns are trash compared to 42pd guns, i'm not even joking. If you want players to use 36s over 42s, then the ship needs to be limited to it. otherwise 42s it is.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, admin said:

You should try other ships too.. they are very good. 
Santi and victory need some love INDEED!

I think santi is fairly balanced now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian should be brought up to at least 700 BR. No reason why it should have 600BR. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Never said:

Christian should be brought up to at least 700 BR. No reason why it should have 600BR. 

Totally agree. BR of some ships is not the accurate imho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...