Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

e1419f9af6c6b50835f93339187651e9.png

Coqui PB

Was a little worried at the start there in what could have easily been a losing brawl as we tangled with the 1st rate group.  Luckily Greggy Baby needs to spend less time on the Gazette and more time in a L’Ocean and a major blunder occurred and we were able to isolate both 1st rates and make short work of them.  Batman got to try out his shark repellent.  Got a little sloppy towards the end while some guys hung back to loot and we got split up.

Good fight to all involved.  I’ll take a good brawl over the circle game any day of the week.    Christian meta OP

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nailbiter down at La Anguilla Tonight

c1c0ce5c84553e33a237ef69a08960bf.png

We made the conscious decision to stay in B near where the square fort was supposed to be firing through land to hit both A and C.  3 Nights ago that fort was firing through land and tore us up losing the first battle here.  Of course when it's time for us to use it.....apparently that was fixed?  Looking at you @admin.  Did this change in the past couple of days?  Ended up turning into a long and tense fight of kiting and splitting up ships while we tried to contest circles outnumbered.  

MVP award goes to @Knuddel who decided to NOT cap the last circle and waste 30 mins sinking a herc   🙂

Good fight Spain!

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Nailbiter down at La Anguilla Tonight

c1c0ce5c84553e33a237ef69a08960bf.png

We made the conscious decision to stay in B near where the square fort was supposed to be firing through land to hit both A and C.  3 Nights ago that fort was firing through land and tore us up losing the first battle here.  Of course when it's time for us to use it.....apparently that was fixed?  Looking at you @admin.  Did this change in the past couple of days?  Ended up turning into a long and tense fight of kiting and splitting up ships while we tried to contest circles outnumbered.  

MVP award goes to @Knuddel who decided to NOT cap the last circle and waste 30 mins sinking a herc   🙂

Good fight Spain!

Well done Knuddel... 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The French certainly have the player base to still enjoy RvR content.
although it could also be that they just all had time to play today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

El Toco PB
We joined miles away because the dutch had about 10-15 screeners and the french about 18-25. We did our best reached the circles and won the pb.
A934D8E5A1E9CB33DE07D4ABF75392EDB0032373

 

France after Scar flip
F85209C6DE32DC739DF40FABF1A5AB75478AF31F


France failed hosti at Higuey
unknown.png

 

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haulover Portbattle of 26-1-2020, SWE vs GB 

 

B989EB8F59DA3589893991B52D142F50FB0F7869

Edited by DeWoudt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imperator1 said:

1 vs 4 (Christian vs 2 Victory, Bucentaure and Wasa)

2BDEDBCE47B43DE7A224A97066963B1517F51EBD

 

Stop ganking 4 players, RAM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive indeed,

skill makes it all, that's an NA fact.

Now, such trophee can only exist in NA, how could realisticly these 3 vessels be sunk/captured by a single Christian ?

Skill is something, but would harmonious ship stats balance allow such unbalanced result ?

With all the respect I have to Mr.Ram, as well as to the ANCRE captains.  

Was this Christian 5 slots specially fitted with magic modules/books (apart from Ram's skill)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

оверштаг на 1:04 - банзай моуд и полное неуважение к сопернику 🤡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Skill is something, but would harmonious ship stats balance allow such unbalanced result ?

Nah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Very impressive indeed,

skill makes it all, that's an NA fact.

Now, such trophee can only exist in NA, how could realisticly these 3 vessels be sunk/captured by a single Christian ?

Skill is something, but would harmonious ship stats balance allow such unbalanced result ?

With all the respect I have to Mr.Ram, as well as to the ANCRE captains.  

Was this Christian 5 slots specially fitted with magic modules/books (apart from Ram's skill)?

Think it was one of the Christmas ones with s wood and 5 slots for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is such a shame this game only revolves around Bellona, Christian and Ocean. They are gorgeous and powerful ships for sure, but I am starting to get fed up with them, they are everywhere. They may as well delete all other ships from the looks of it.  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...