Game-Labs Forum

17 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Whether we win at the last second or twenty minutes before the end, the result is the same.

26 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Can Russians stop crying please?

@Despe If you want a fight, maybe you should tell Christendom to set a timer. If he doesn't, there is no reason why the enemy shouldn't use his failure to their advantage.

where i cry? i only said that gregory post an absurd propaganda, and of course you can attack a port in the time thet you want, but if ducth need do that for win a battle, so RIP dutch.

58 minutes ago, Emain Macha said:

I for one was really glad that a good fight was had. Usually in cases of bad timers, the strength different between the 2 fleet are so great and it end up as an empty port battle.

Watching our commander and dutch fleet constantly changing tactics and micro managing is like watching a good chess game, I really enjoyed it. Thanks everyone that participated.

And that is a comment I like to see, someone enjoying playing this game. Instead of arguing and explaining all the reasons someone lost..

wind changes are tactical a real mindbreaker. just hope the port BR will be changed again. With these BR. it's just boring Ocean gameplay instead of trying out tactical fleetcomposure. I loved the 5000 BR ports so you could go with a few 1st or many 3rd rates. Makes screening even more important aswell.

o7

32 minutes ago, Immersive Ganking said:

Get Bernadotte back into the game for stupid Russian propaganda :)

Despe is not giving Russian propaganda he is giving spanish propaganda dressed up as a big angry bear.

He is part of the glory hunter generation also NN  and Vso Not really russian for those read BF , Rus and original Reds.

Dont waste your time on pretenders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Despe said:

Lol gregory, you were 6 more guys in battle and you flip the port in one bad time for us, with our main PB fleet inactive, and you win in the last ten seconds. I suppose that you choose that time because you dont want a real battle with us. No problem for that, you can choose your strategy and your tactics, but stop making propaganda xD

You have too much brave words since you are in russia, jajaja

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Russians decided to adopt the MONX tactic and sat beneath the fort in the hopes of baiting us to come to the forts and die en masse

so is the tactic "hey, come and sink yourself so I can win" these days?

Edited by Captain2Strong

39 minutes ago, Tac said:

Despe is not giving Russian propaganda he is giving spanish propaganda dressed up as a big angry bear.

He is part of the glory hunter generation also NN  and Vso Not really russian for those read BF , Rus and original Reds.

Come on Tac. You can do better than that..... 

I have 2 questions for you, if you don't mind.

1- Where is Palatinose?

2- I saw this picture in RED's topic:

20191020214307_1.jpg

Any comments about this battle? It's called "gank failed"

3 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

20191020214307_1.jpg

In my opinion it was surely not gank that failed. Russians had the advantage of ships ... 

Just now, Earl of Grey said:

In my opinion it was surely not gank that failed. Russians had the advantage of ships ... 

Well, you were not in that battle, so better wait and get comments from people that actually were, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

Well, you were not in that battle, so better wait and get comments from people that actually were, don't you think?

I only said the obviously ... dont think i have to wait for other comments 😁

57 minutes ago, Tac said:

Said cabal guy which ran away of vp to join swedish zerg then has gone back to vp because sweden was becoming a dead nation... Xd

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

both fleets had similiar power

5 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

both fleets had similiar power

I would prefere the russian setup, but its close, true ...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

Come on Tac. You can do better than that..... 

I have 2 questions for you, if you don't mind.

1- Where is Palatinose?

2- I saw this picture in RED's topic:

20191020214307_1.jpg

13 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

Said cabal guy which ran away of vp to join swedish zerg then has gone back to vp because sweden was becoming a dead nation... Xd

See it’s like joining a battle in OW you make a comment and 2 pretenders join straight away .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Despe said:

where i cry? i only said that gregory post an absurd propaganda, and of course you can attack a port in the time thet you want, but if ducth need do that for win a battle, so RIP dutch.

I don't need propaganda, I won.

• Like 2

In french, we call that "botter en touche", very usual with you.

Do what i Say, not what i do hmmm?

12 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

In french, we call that "botter en touche", very usual with you.

Do what i Say, not what i do hmmm?

What is French for “ next time use the quote button”? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

havent you done the same maculosa you joined russia so everything would be easier for you 

So "botter en touche" again? Of course.

Why quote when useless answer expected from you?

For silentwraith Aka goldenship, we have joined russia one year ago, russia was pretty inactive ATM.

On the other hand, cabal joined sweden when this nation ruled the World but you're certainly had good reasons to do that, isn't it?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I don't need propaganda, I won.

the great nation of Great Britain is still in charge of a lot of ports!!!

Edited by Captain2Strong

4 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

So "botter en touche" again? Of course.

Why quote when useless answer expected from you?

For silentwraith Aka goldenship, we have joined russia one year ago, russia was pretty inactive ATM.

On the other hand, cabal joined sweden when this nation ruled the World but you're certainly had good reasons to do that, isn't it?

It’s ok my little salty Frenchman I can tell your still scarred and tormented by the Swedish years you had to endure.

I don’t even blame you for changing nations when you lost so much every day.

Ironically we changed to Sweden because we wanted to sink frenchies and at that time the Dutch nation frowned upon it, so we moved.

you on the other hand return to the nation that spawned you to farm your old sailing friends, despicable and pathetic.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

En français, nous appelons cela "botter en touche", très habituel chez vous.

Faites ce que je dis, pas ce que je fais hmmm?

said the player who flees France for Danmark then return to France and finally to the Russian. Ironic

31 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

Alors, "botter en touche" encore? Bien sûr.

Pourquoi citer quand inutile réponse attendue de vous?

Pour Silwraith Aka Goldenship, nous avons rejoint la Russie il y a un an, la Russie était un guichet automatique plutôt inactif.

D'autre part, la cabale a rejoint la Suède lorsque cette nation a gouverné le monde, mais vous avez certainement de bonnes raisons de le faire, n'est-ce pas?

Blah blah, you did the same thing so why do not you talk for nothing.

Sincerely

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tac said:

See it’s like joining a battle in OW you make a comment and 2 pretenders join straight away .

WTF is wrong with you man? I just made 2 questions and you call me and maculosa "pretenders"...

Pretenders: what do we pretend?  

Salt is strong in you, man.

8 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

WTF is wrong with you man? I just made 2 questions and you call me and maculosa "pretenders"...

Pretenders: what do we pretend?  

Salt is strong in you, man.

I think he means you both are pretending to be russians because you are very angry with your original nations

16 minutes ago, loulou45TB said:

Couler des ex ltb réfugiés chez les ancre, tjrs un plaisir.

@tac getting a like from a ltb, it's juste a shame and it tells so much of you.

See you on seas for next multiflip

Its not silentwraith aka goldenship its silentwraith aka better than you xd, the only thing you are good at is thrashtalking people.

Edited by sam121252