Game-Labs Forum

?width=878&height=465

Yesterday as usual the gankers came to follow it´s cheap business. 

First they attack single Captain Snutler in his Wasa with 6 Ships and the Swedish Captains start to drunk the Rum before victory as they use to do. Next to them the honourable Captain Finchaser joined the battle in order to defend the great danish flag. I give the command to my great Officers to prepare the ship for fighting turned directly inside the battle. Due some good communication the famous and great Captain Makrian le Sage give the command to his well trained Officers to prepare for the battle and last but not least Captain Gustav Wilmerding joined with his great Crew. Finally the Rum was mixed with Swedish blood...

Edited by Petrel (HOLVE)

20191109221446_1.thumb.jpg.c48f497c01273d59ce7c458a77d15df4.jpg

Pinar del Rio portbattle 11.09.2019 . Spain vs Prussia -  Prussian victory

• Like 1

honnestly is was not the hardest fight. I just stayed on the ass of the l’ocean, so they couldnt Stern take it. But the Swede stayed, even they must have knowen it was a fight they couldn’t win.(btw I am Gustav in the pic).

The tactic was easy enough, just follow the Wind and let the cannons of the L’ocean do there job. But cudo to the swedish for staying and fight to the last man.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

5 minutes ago, Imperator1 said:

crazy PB for Roseau

was interesting to have multiple real skirmish position instead of a big brawl.

nice effort on both side! gf

Edited by RKY
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, Anolytic said:

Thought we'd bring a proper fleet to the rematch...
@Captain FrosT, @Admiral Howe of Gibraltar didn't see you there... 

Cmon mate, you could literally do it better.. you definitely don't know what you're getting into by trying to troll me..

Anyway, gg, mates told me you played well and we could definitely do it better.
1-1
See you next time at GT!

On 11/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, Anolytic said:

George Town PB:

Russian Commander: NorthViking/Anolytic

Brit Commander: Shocktrooper Bastey (?)

79DC3C7DB49C86F9473E9A341BA568D54337FD0C

Thanks for a nice fight!

Thought we'd bring a proper fleet to the rematch...
@Captain FrosT, @Admiral Howe of Gibraltar didn't see you there... 

Analytic after ONE battle won.

27366010-red-peacock.jpg

• Like 3

Little Cayman PB:

20191112000315_1.jpg?width=1846&height=1

As the brits were kiting us near their fort for the whole time, it was more than anything an intense fight against the clock.

23 hours ago, Admiral Howe of Gibraltar said:

Analytic after ONE battle won.

You might want to learn to count, since I remember 2 recent battles against GB at Cayman Brac, but okay, if you want to start the count at one again then this is me after battle number two won:

tenor.gif

btw YOU were the ones flexing after a single, very uneven, battle

• Like 3

In Little Cayman, the Russian screen was so strong that the British screen could not even attack it (insufficient BR). As a result, a part of the British PB fleet could not join the battle (and was sunk 6v21).

The game imbalance reached new summits yesterday. But this is the game too: no balancing rule on game, no balancing rule foreseen. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

In Little Cayman, the Russian screen was so strong that the British PB fleet go cross line and cant join PB, their hands were shackled by fear

fix. 

P.S. it sounds funny enough when a player who has been playing since 2016, having passed not many hundreds of PBs, is accused of saying something after a victory.... if he has to be silent after every victory, I'm afraid it will look like a permanent chat(forum) ban

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

In Little Cayman, the Russian screen was so strong that the British screen could not even attack it (insufficient BR). As a result, a part of the British PB fleet could not join the battle (and was sunk 6v21).

The game imbalance reached new summits yesterday. But this is the game too: no balancing rule on game, no balancing rule foreseen. 

You did a mistanke and got tagged, has nothing to do with streght. Defender can join on the undock without being tagged into battle. 

Same happend to BF at rossau Pb, or are the swedes just too strong and needs to be balanced???

20 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

fix. 

P.S. it sounds funny enough when a player who has been playing since 2016, having passed not many hundreds of PBs, is accused of saying something after a victory.... if he has to be silent after every victory, I'm afraid it will look like a permanent chat(forum) ban

Where is the accusation in my post?

49 minutes ago, North said:

You did a mistanke and got tagged, has nothing to do with streght. Defender can join on the undock without being tagged into battle. 

Same happend to BF at rossau Pb, or are the swedes just too strong and needs to be balanced???

That's true too. Probably some players made errors yesterday: not entering in battle when being tagged, not informing others in TS. Maybe the same in Roseau. I ever got the case of being tagged just out of a port, going to battle without attack notice and seeing later (TAB) that I wasn't dragged in someone else battle, but just attacked and information not given by game. Shit happens.

What was new, at least for me, yesterday was the fist time I saw a screening fleet (and the one of the second nation in RVR ranking) being unable to enter in fight. 

No offense here to any nation in-game, just some surprise. Even knowing that the British population in-game have a lot of first lieutenants, we lived with it up to now. From now, we cannot live with it anymore: this is the new summit. 

Edited by Aquillas

Port au Prince Port Battle

British Leader : Shocktrooper Basteyy

Russian Leader : Captain Reverse

British Perspective :

Russian perspective :

It was a pretty close battle, not many points missing to british victory. Russia stayed hard, and turned it around. Was a nice fight, and see you next time there :)

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 8

First Skirmish in the War of San Juan:

Our screeners were engaged by dutch:

49d4250fc42588c62a1b403dab692226.png

Our PB fleet was engaged by Brits:

05c1ec68ebd356fb5e62b8e927b61eb5.jpg

Then the Swedish PB fleet engaged our PB fleet right as we got out of our battle with the Brits. This got a bit messy, as they had the wind on us from the start and were able to dictate the engagement for the first half hour:

QmKow3l.png

• Like 13

25 russian vs 25(british, sweden and dutch) outside San Juan

4DA88415772489C75B270B91D5A012EFE1040B28

25 russian vs 25 sweden (one of the best fights in the last 2 months)

6659736449422DF854867E018AA472DE5624A4EF

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

ooof  rediii's taking a beating in and out of game today.

And everyone else is 

aea.gif

• Like 2

All those players attending these epical PB's events do fully deserve such quality battles,

it's the reward of so many hours they spent, spend and will spend in NA.

At least all other players can enjoy these fantastic battle videos, thx for posting them.

NA RvR is not as accessible as it was in the past, where many more players were getting the chance to participate in these high level conflicts scales,

Thank you to these few Factions/clans who provide with RvR content to keep the server lively.

• Like 4