Game-Labs Forum

On 10/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, OjK said:

Not enough dramatic roleplay storytelling! ;)

just like a captain from who we do not tell you the name of. 

and are known as  "enemy player"

it seems players do not like it...to give them a name ..... or story....they are the real drama queens/kings....

unleash the enemy player and give them a name and rank and we make the story 

captains are softies nowadays @admin‌‌‌

ps. most of those captains retired.... make the enemy great again by giving players a name and rank  and be done with the whiners of the soft souls.

think about it: 

if you are in a indiaman and see a wasa what do you do..... attack it or .....take a turn...

why don't you blur the telescope an tell it is a enemy ship  no name no visual ......just a dot in the map/telescope. (its the same thing)

Edited by Thonys

2 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

There was a 12v13 but I doubt it was interesting

huh?

of course it was! Great Britain is a glorious nation, unlike this very bad VP!!!

• Like 2

Battle of Cartagena de Indias

As we were moving into position, the Dutch secondary screening fleet tagged ours, and their main screening fleet were able to engage our Port Battle Fleet.

F5CEA8AFE1B949EBA6E6E6C99D809FC11AD009FD

Anticipating this, our fleet was well positioned to quickly dispatch the enemy engaging us. We finished them quickly and left 3 ships to fight their remaining stragglers while the rest left to join the port-battle. 

Joining the port-battle with Dutch having all circles captured, and points just started accumulating, we were able to push for a good result, and the capture of Cartagena:

20191018234234_1.jpg

It's sad almost. Going to attack Cartagena had become almost a ritual by now... So many PvP-Hunt missions were filled there.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

has anyone kept a screenshot of the screening battles in last George Town PB ?

if yes thank you to post it.

cheers

Pepepotamo has. 

5 hours ago, Jorge said:

Pepepotamo has. 

Great ! if he has also the yesterday Cartagena screening it would be cojonudo !

Thx Jorge. 

3 minutes ago, Atreides said:

"interesting but boring", quite the astute but inane comment.

forgot to add, thank you for recording/streaming o7

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 1:00 AM, Flinch14 said:

I think Dutch is dead now that Carta is finally gone. Unless the Russians come for Maracibo the dutch will be out.

Dead bc we lost a useless port?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

you don't unterstand it. VP don't have the power to resist and the Russian Nation will be faster in Mara as you can imagine. And this is the main issue of the game so called unbalanced gameplay. And you can be sure that all the other nations won't help. So don't wonder that a lot of people have already left the game.

When Russia takes Maracaibo, it will pretty much be the end of the game. It will finish off the last nation that could attempt to do something vs Russia.

To be honest, i welcome it. this game has ran its course. Finish it off quickly and save the pain of a really slow death

51 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

To be honest, i welcome it. this game has ran its course. Finish it off quickly and save the pain of a really slow death

Nevermind. 

Edited by cursed monkey

1 hour ago, Simon Cadete said:

Это прикончит последнюю нацию, которая может попытаться что-то сделать против России.

🤣🤣🤣🤣dear friend write on the forum and cry in the chat is not = do it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

It seems that VP is very much alive.  Can you guys stop crying now?

Please stop crying

10 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

It's a gate way to the main econ ports, not saying it will kill Dutch, but it would put a hurting in some of the clans.   The problem is we can't match the numbers that Russia has day or nights US/EU timers for the most part.  If people would stop jumping ship and going over to Russia and the nations get togetehr instead of being Russias little lap dogs than the big threat can be pushed back and the game would actually be exciting, but instead we get the same thing. Every one goes to the wining nation until all the others fall apart and than every one gets bored until some big next patch.

5 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

When Russia takes Maracaibo, it will pretty much be the end of the game. It will finish off the last nation that could attempt to do something vs Russia.

One way to control that balance is they should lock leading nations so you can't use forge papers to jump to them.  Only new chars can be made in them.  They need to do factions or something for balance cause this is getting bored real fast and numbers are dropping even fast.  I been joking about leveling up my Pirate to fight NPG once again as that seems a very fair match up of the US vs Pirates right now.  That and I just want to sink Lionshaft.