Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

You cut a deal with WO to not take your golden crafting port! Let's not get it twisted. WO whooped you in one PB and was screened outta Morgans by BL4CK. You got scared and ran into the Gulf, like the cowards you are!

You’ve been salty since we kicked you out of VCO dude   

The golden crafting port we just dismantled?  Is that what you’re referring too?  Perhaps not so golden.  At least we fought at GT against WO and only lost because Louis apparently doesn’t sink. BL4CK refused to even fight in that port battle.  Still shell shocked from global where WO made your clan quit for 2 years.  You also screened out WO in surprises we had to build for you since you guys were incapable.  A day later Koltes was begging us to build his clan 1st rates to fight in Nuevitas.  True story.

All in all.  Some solid out maneuvering.  BL4CK now having to spend 1000 marks + lord knows how many dubs to rebuild a port.  Also on the cusp of being down ranked. WO off in another game and we’re still sinking Dutch in their waters AND more importantly I get to make fun of Potemkins politics in TS.  

We win. 

 

Back to the thread 

Edited by Severus Snape
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

You’ve been salty since we kicked you out of VCO dude   

The golden crafting port we just dismantled?  Is that what you’re referring too?  Perhaps not so golden.  At least we fought at GT against WO and only lost because Louis apparently doesn’t sink. BL4CK refused to even fight in that port battle.  Still shell shocked from global where WO made your clan quit for 2 years.  You also screened out WO in surprises we had to build for you since you guys were incapable.  A day later Koltes was begging us to build his clan 1st rates to fight in Nuevitas.  True story.

All in all.  Some solid out maneuvering.  BL4CK now having to spend 1000 marks + lord knows how many dubs to rebuild a port.  Also on the cusp of being down ranked. WO off in another game and we’re still sinking Dutch in their waters AND more importantly I get to make fun of Potemkins politics in TS.  

We win. 

 

Back to the thread 

You actually think I was there because I liked you guys, lol.

 

And where are these said screen shots of you guys sinking Dutch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

You’ve been salty since we kicked you out of VCO dude   

The golden crafting port we just dismantled?  Is that what you’re referring too?  Perhaps not so golden.  At least we fought at GT against WO and only lost because Louis apparently doesn’t sink. BL4CK refused to even fight in that port battle.  Still shell shocked from global where WO made your clan quit for 2 years.  You also screened out WO in surprises we had to build for you since you guys were incapable.  A day later Koltes was begging us to build his clan 1st rates to fight in Nuevitas.  True story.

All in all.  Some solid out maneuvering.  BL4CK now having to spend 1000 marks + lord knows how many dubs to rebuild a port.  Also on the cusp of being down ranked. WO off in another game and we’re still sinking Dutch in their waters AND more importantly I get to make fun of Potemkins politics in TS.  

We win. 

 

Back to the thread 

You dont say shit in ts, ive been polite for the sake of the team spirit. What are my politics anyway?

*ronpaul 2020

Edited by Potemkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

You dont say shit in ts, ive been polite for the sake of the team spirit. What are my politics anyway?

*ronpaul 2020

Better than rand 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

You dont say shit in ts, ive been polite for the sake of the team spirit. What are my politics anyway?

*ronpaul 2020

Your missing a trick mate,if you want him to speak in TS, first summon him,then request he bends the knee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Things havent changed. You still suck! 

Oh, but things have changed. BL4CK has been out of the game for too long, and has gotten rusty. If the most they can manage out of this fight, having more BR than us, is to sink only a DLC boat and an oak/crewspace 3rd rate, then I fear you best curb the trash talk before you embarrass yourself further. 

A3D16A77C32D685D450AC220D6C5C779CB800C33

I look forward to seeing how long it takes for BL4CK to figure out how to play again.

 

Oh, and feel free to duel me anytime and prove what terrible players VCO are. Everyone knows I'm literally trash, I lose to AI all the time ;). Surely you would defeat me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Forum Great Battles Results 🍻

Heth, Heth, oh Heth.

These ARE great battle results, just not the traditional results you want ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, William Death said:

Oh, but things have changed. BL4CK has been out of the game for too long, and has gotten rusty. If the most they can manage out of this fight, having more BR than us, is to sink only a DLC boat and an oak/crewspace 3rd rate, then I fear you best curb the trash talk before you embarrass yourself further. 

A3D16A77C32D685D450AC220D6C5C779CB800C33

I look forward to seeing how long it takes for BL4CK to figure out how to play again.

 

Oh, and feel free to duel me anytime and prove what terrible players VCO are. Everyone knows I'm literally trash, I lose to AI all the time ;). Surely you would defeat me.

Do you think we brought our best ships to a screening battle against HAVOC. You guys wouldn't even have fought there if Havoc didn't bring 1st rates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Heth, Heth, oh Heth.

These ARE great battle results, just not the traditional results you want ;)

That's the future. What a fascinating modern age we live in.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye :) That's the scene where Captain Aubrey is whining about the enemy having more time to play and managing to craft a bigger ship with tons of modules and having a bigger ship and telling the cerw he's gonna call quits.

Unless i'm reading a wrong transcript.

😲

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Aye :) That's the scene where Captain Aubrey is whining about the enemy having more time to play and managing to craft a bigger ship with tons of modules and having a bigger ship and telling the cerw he's gonna call quits.

Unless i'm reading a wrong transcript.

😲

 

so the Acheron had port bonuses?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Port Battle of Pointe-à-Pitre, between France (defense) and Sweden (attack)

 

A second battle occured after the pb, to see the destruction of escaped swedish edit: and many french (exept a Saint Pavel, from what i know).

Well done all o7

Edited by Guillaume de Longueheuse
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Compared Roseau and Point à Pitre is dishonest. We've got many players in vacancy during Roseau, also we learn a lot from it, and "water has flowed under the bridges" since then.

Dont make the same things as people you are sarcastic with, dont complain.

 

edit: Also, if your only reaction when you saw a nation grow and fight back is beeing sarcastic, go for that, but its disappointing.

Edited by Guillaume de Longueheuse
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Battle Replay from Cartagena from Dutch POV.

 

upload pic.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

so the Acheron had port bonuses?

Same as la Pomone. But as the story goes she was ganked and captured ( the enemies wanted to check what mods and bonuses she had ).

In that famous scene of the movie you can clearly hear Aubrey saying she is made out of white oak, not fir fir.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What one can see as recent RvR events :

 

- Empire of Russia includes an impressive additional clan, the HAN, with well equiped players !

- The United Provinces is top three super power in territory, have they built up respectful heavy fleets to defend their expanded lands ? 

- Spain is active, would they manage to set an alliance with its neighbourgs to breath deeper and increase wealth as well as strength ?

- Swedish has waken up and extended their territory in Hispaniola !

- Danes have settled firmly in Puerto Rico lands.

- Prussians have kind of vanished from RvR theater, have they still the courage to defend their fragile possessions ? will the Spanish wait any longer to recover by force those historical Filipina lands ?

- GB is... there, not very noisy but still as super power. give it a few weeks more and their fleets will become threatening again.

- France is under pressure for a good while, there is no better occasion to inspire their players to fight side by side and defeat their oppressors ! 

- USA seems to have a strong playerbase. The day will come when this Faction (from its damned map corner) will cooperate with its neighbourgs, it will become one of War server heavy weights.  

- Pirates are quietly becoming a significant force ruling the central map area. Who will stop chaos & anarchy ?! rumors say that british civilians are packing back to Europe !!

- Poland is still owning their Basse Terre Principautée. Will there be new polish settlers to confirm Poland's colonial ambition ?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Baptiste Gallouédec said:

Lol even the chinese clan play for russia lol, the game is so dead ^^

  Celtiberofrog sorry but your post looks like:

312.jpg

Hey,

Game is not dead, the game is only pixels, what gives life or death to a game are the players.

RvR is the heart of War server, when large clans will decide to SPREAD and settle in different factions then we may see a lively RvR. 

When clans leaders will be agreeing with other faction main clans to cooperate, it might change balances.

What RvR is missing so far is a number of inspired clan leaders who got the mean to impact the war server balance.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...