Game-Labs Forum

8 hours ago, Oli Garchy said:

who would have guessed, crafted surps with good guns vs redeemables with mediums, win  "GREAT BATTLE" heh

Whatever makes you sleep at night bro.

• Like 4

On 8/6/2019 at 8:58 PM, troody said:

thx russians, as always an intense fight! sadly someone else stole my kill on berni 😘

unknown.png

Lieber Troody,

leider wird Deine Liebe zu mir für immer unerwidert bleiben. Das hat den einfachen Grund, dass ich nichts langweiliger finde, als angehimmelt zu werden. Ein praktischer Grund kommt noch hinzu. Ich habe gar keinen Platz um all jene unterzubringen, die es trotzdem tun.😋

Daher wäre es das Beste, wenn Du Dir einen netten Jungen suchen würdest, der sich gerne von Dir vergöttern lässt. Dann machst Du ihn glücklich und Dich auch. Und in den Portbattles könntest Du Dich auf das Wesentliche konzentrieren, statt mich ununterbrochen anzuschmachten.

Viele Grüße

Dein GB

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Lieber Troody,

leider wird Deine Liebe zu mir für immer unerwidert bleiben. Das hat den einfachen Grund, dass ich nichts langweiliger finde, als angehimmelt zu werden. Ein praktischer Grund kommt noch hinzu. Ich habe gar keinen Platz um all jene unterzubringen, die es trotzdem tun.😋

Daher wäre es das Beste, wenn Du Dir einen netten Jungen suchen würdest, der sich gerne von Dir vergöttern lässt. Dann machst Du ihn glücklich und Dich auch. Und in den Portbattles könntest Du Dich auf das Wesentliche konzentrieren, statt mich ununterbrochen anzuschmachten.

Viele Grüße

Dein GB

Sorry, keine Zeit für eine emotionale Erwiderung. Das Geschenk für mein Patenkind packt sich leider nicht von alleine ein.

Und nun b2t!

B8D942D296F211B361C9B634E181ECB7130B543C

Was a great fight,lasted the distance, unfortunately it was followed right outside by this: 

214A8DAC09AE2D27EF2C5B067FC96C3DBDAFDA32

Meh!!!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Tac said:

B8D942D296F211B361C9B634E181ECB7130B543C

Was a great fight,lasted the distance, unfortunately it was followed right outside by this: 

214A8DAC09AE2D27EF2C5B067FC96C3DBDAFDA32

Meh!!!

consider yourself lucky as there were only 11 of them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

consider yourself lucky as there were only 11 of them

Only 11 that got into the battle in time🤪🤪

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 1:09 AM, Atreides said:

721A77A25F0A7AB6570710166FC84448A7E4756B

Hey those are my dudes you're killin! Lol good job in that fight, I'll let them know they made this thread. Sad to say I joined up with them directly after this fight. BTW don't feel too bad, that Dutch dude followed us around and stole all our loot for the remainder of our time in the PVP zone :P

• Like 1

PRIV CZARNY in an Endymion jumped an Indiaman at KPR. I waws able to grab a belle poule and rush out.  Battle lasted almost the entire duration, both of us using every skill in our book, the Indiaman stay in firing at the sails, hull and deck, finally a boarding happened.  Great fight!  PRIV CZARNY  o7

97B449BE6FCF8CF175CA9B5A83F6E6E2D94BA170

• Like 2

On 8/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, CrustyJohnson said:

Hey those are my dudes you're killin! Lol good job in that fight, I'll let them know they made this thread. Sad to say I joined up with them directly after this fight. BTW don't feel too bad, that Dutch dude followed us around and stole all our loot for the remainder of our time in the PVP zone :P

To be fair, we joined late.   This was not a 6v3 start lol

• Like 1

So you probly already heard how BL4CK set up Nuevitas PB right?

And how they are the true pirates worthy of holding this port and VCO is being an alt clan?

Here they are 

191FE624262D33FB0ADA45CB8CAF1D5C4789994A

What did they do? Screened Spanish from taking pirate port? Nah

c218e4be3f7b9d6063ad80c599c73963.jpg

What VCO, all alts according to @koltes, did? They stood there like they did before with those who call themselves Pirates, the real pirates, not those who brag on forum about how they need Green-on-Green for whatever reason. The real BLACK was also there, they were BLACK way before anyone else.

temp1.jpg

Shoutout to R4IDZ clan who were acting like they are fighting but really only joined to sink and help BL4CK-Spanish (no tribunals gonna be made as we overcame their efforts)

BIG shoutout to BLACK, HAVOC, and VSC.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Nick the cursed said:

So bad i couldn't bring my Snow :(

No ships under 80 BR are allowed in Deep Water PB :C

2 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

No ships under 80 BR are allowed in Deep Water PB :C

My Herc did the work but i prefer to do that on my Bloody Snow, haharr