Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

10 hours ago, Liq said:

^ video

i believe this kind of battles are ten times more enjoyable than doing battle with the big boys 

even for the viewer this is fun

i also think development should be pushing more in doing battle with the smaller ships and also  to be  more rewarded for doing so...we see too little of this kind of extreme enjoyable battles to promote naval action to the new breath of captains who are not yet in NA ...

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Thonys said:

i believe this kind of battles are ten times more enjoyable than doing battle with the big boys 

even for the viewer this is fun

i also think development should be pushing more in doing battle with the smaller ships and also  to be  more rewarded for doing so...we see too little of this kind of extreme enjoyable battles to promote naval action to the new breath of captains who are not yet in NA ...

They are much more fun, also because the Mods etc doesnt change as much the stats of the small ships in respect to damage they can receive each salvo from similar ships as they change the stats of big ships so the play field level is much more even and what matters is the skill

Edited by Carl_infar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, Carl_infar said:

They are much more fun, also because the Mods etc doesnt change as much the stats of the small ships in respect to damage they can receive each salvo from similar ships as they change the stats of big ships so the play field level is much more even and what matters is the skill

Exactly.

Not to say that the historical realism of 1st rates battles (or of swarms of SOL roaming in the Caribbean) is close to zero.

While history is full of much smaller engagements.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:58 AM, Carl_infar said:

Ahh ... and because the Skill matters much more you prefere to hunt in Capitalzones ... 🤣🤣😆🤣

Just now, Mouth of Sauron said:

Requins are easy to troll with, dificult to master.  The issue I have with them is the ability to troll and their inclusion in port battles.  At the very least they should be excluded from deep battles, though I personally think no DLC ships should be in PBs...period.  

On DLC stuff I could agree.

I personally always said that DLC would be better to added as redeemable permits or 72hrs permit redeem OR full ship but 3/5 no trim and no/limited PBs.

Effect: no DLC redeemed would be competitive AND serious DLCs would be CRAFTED as any other ship.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

On DLC stuff I could agree.

I personally always said that DLC would be better to added as redeemable permits or 72hrs permit redeem OR full ship but 3/5 no trim and no/limited PBs.

Effect: no DLC redeemed would be competitive AND serious DLCs would be CRAFTED as any other ship.

yep  all PB ships should be crafted.   I'm cool with DLC permits tho

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1