Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

8 hours ago, Thonys said:

u76ueub7.jpg

bla bla  i was there(ask redii your friend, he ran away to tell the tale)

04z79bt.jpg

Betrayal i say....  BETRAYAL ......

not even the russians do this behaviour i must consider them as my friends by NATURE now.

its even  despicable  by northern standards  

YOU were used.you all acted like dildo s

every brit sailor has now become one .

Your NATION seems to be without ANY Honor indeed 

you are the scum of the earth

lets pray for your salvation.

Chatham lets do it Again

What behavior do you refer to exactly? GB and VP were already at war by choice of VP, so there's no 'betrayal' possible. LAMA would've been happy to fight for the port but it isn't up to LAMA to decide that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Never said:

What behavior do you refer to exactly? GB and VP were already at war by choice of VP, so there's no 'betrayal' possible. LAMA would've been happy to fight for the port but it isn't up to LAMA to decide that. 

Yes! GB for sure didn't multiflip together with the RU, no betrayal there! And please pretend there has been no discussion of dropping the port beforehand, I bet it was quite a shock for you!

*this post has been laced with sarcasm*

17 hours ago, Never said:

Lama gate to become prussia 

are you accepting that?

https://www.mupload.nl/img/lfk4hkzcoi1s1.png

i think you have no clue what is going on  have you...:)

zb4qhbb3czq.jpg

they even need flags on the table to know, who is who!

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 6:22 PM, Busterbloodvessel said:

I sold the name.

More names available:

Rediv

Captain Forward

Heathsick

ABT

Synoth

Liam666

South Viking

Anoliptic

Shocktripper Baster

Nimda

Sharon (Sold)

Clan names also available.

Prices on application.

Buster (Names & Co.)

and what about Despe?

• Like 1

e1419f9af6c6b50835f93339187651e9.png

Coqui PB

Was a little worried at the start there in what could have easily been a losing brawl as we tangled with the 1st rate group.  Luckily Greggy Baby needs to spend less time on the Gazette and more time in a L’Ocean and a major blunder occurred and we were able to isolate both 1st rates and make short work of them.  Batman got to try out his shark repellent.  Got a little sloppy towards the end while some guys hung back to loot and we got split up.

Good fight to all involved.  I’ll take a good brawl over the circle game any day of the week.    Christian meta OP

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 4

Nailbiter down at La Anguilla Tonight

c1c0ce5c84553e33a237ef69a08960bf.png

We made the conscious decision to stay in B near where the square fort was supposed to be firing through land to hit both A and C.  3 Nights ago that fort was firing through land and tore us up losing the first battle here.  Of course when it's time for us to use it.....apparently that was fixed?  Looking at you @admin.  Did this change in the past couple of days?  Ended up turning into a long and tense fight of kiting and splitting up ships while we tried to contest circles outnumbered.  

MVP award goes to @Knuddel who decided to NOT cap the last circle and waste 30 mins sinking a herc   🙂

Good fight Spain!

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Nailbiter down at La Anguilla Tonight

c1c0ce5c84553e33a237ef69a08960bf.png

We made the conscious decision to stay in B near where the square fort was supposed to be firing through land to hit both A and C.  3 Nights ago that fort was firing through land and tore us up losing the first battle here.  Of course when it's time for us to use it.....apparently that was fixed?  Looking at you @admin.  Did this change in the past couple of days?  Ended up turning into a long and tense fight of kiting and splitting up ships while we tried to contest circles outnumbered.  

MVP award goes to @Knuddel who decided to NOT cap the last circle and waste 30 mins sinking a herc   🙂

Good fight Spain!

Well done Knuddel... 😁

• Like 1