Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Port au Prince Port Battle

British Leader : Shocktrooper Basteyy

Russian Leader : Captain Reverse

British Perspective :

Russian perspective :

It was a pretty close battle, not many points missing to british victory. Russia stayed hard, and turned it around. Was a nice fight, and see you next time there :)

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 8

First Skirmish in the War of San Juan:

Our screeners were engaged by dutch:

49d4250fc42588c62a1b403dab692226.png

Our PB fleet was engaged by Brits:

05c1ec68ebd356fb5e62b8e927b61eb5.jpg

Then the Swedish PB fleet engaged our PB fleet right as we got out of our battle with the Brits. This got a bit messy, as they had the wind on us from the start and were able to dictate the engagement for the first half hour:

QmKow3l.png

• Like 13

All those players attending these epical PB's events do fully deserve such quality battles,

it's the reward of so many hours they spent, spend and will spend in NA.

At least all other players can enjoy these fantastic battle videos, thx for posting them.

NA RvR is not as accessible as it was in the past, where many more players were getting the chance to participate in these high level conflicts scales,

Thank you to these few Factions/clans who provide with RvR content to keep the server lively.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mascarino said:

France, Spain, US, Prussia can have 25 players online at the same time...maybe. But not all of them can or want to take part, you must see all sides of this problem not only your side.

if I recall correctly, the US does want to take part in RvR, but no one apparently wants to do shallow water RvR....?

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

They do, but they lose so hard they have to get other nations to fight their battles for them and accept vassalage in exchange.

Well a master dont fall out of the sky. Hope they continue and learn rvr. Nobody is perfect and losing will maybe give them more strength to push harder next time 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Against complete pirate newbies. That's not improvement.

Well. Some morale boost isn't wrong.  And I also say rvr is difficult. Not sure about the US member count. But if there is no one teaching it from the veterans etc they have to show what enemy's doing or in streams. But just seeing it doesn't make them better. Improvement will have a longer time to gain. Other nations have the luck to have really veterans in it. Us don't. Just some pvp guys I guess 

On 11/19/2019 at 9:19 AM, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Against complete pirate newbies. That's not improvement.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:31 AM, Latron said:

And the Brits

The US has gone from losing every battle, to winning a few of them.  Regardless of who they fight, they are winning battles and enjoying content.  Which can't be said by most of the server.   No need to insult them.  Greggy Baby wouldn't even show up and fight us at West End.  

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

The US has gone from losing every battle, to winning a few of them.  Regardless of who they fight, they are winning battles and enjoying content.  Which can't be said by most of the server.   No need to insult them.  Greggy Baby wouldn't even show up and fight us at West End.  

You mean the one where Greg (and the rest of us obviously...) attacked Russia at West End and they threw 30+ screeners at us even though they could fill the PB just fine? Don't flatter yourself man, the only thing keeping VCO ships afloat is the lack of adequate enemies in your time zone.
I can respect a lot of Russian clans. Some have been good at it for a long time, some haven gotten better recently... From you all I see is big words and sealclubbing...

Edited by Tom Farseer
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Didnt you block brits from entering PB yesterday ? Then we could also say you dont want to fight lol. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

You mean the one where Greg (and the rest of us obviously...) attacked Russia at West End and they threw 30+ screeners at us even though they could fill the PB just fine? Don't flatter yourself man, the only thing keeping VCO ships afloat is the lack of adequate enemies in your time zone.
I can respect a lot of Russian clans. Some have been good at it for a long time, some haven gotten better recently... From you all I see is big words and sealclubbing...

Nah, I'm talking about the time we attacked West End....got screened out briefly, slaughtered your screeners and then joined the battle late, low on repairs and still beat you while you hide under the forts.  No Greggy to be found...

987FDB59FEC2DD3616461E3434D1CC6D145AAC9F

And the screening fight beforehand.  Several of us were fireshipped and joined the West End PB beat up and low on reps.

26301CA31A399C220500107BF601C9A523DAF454

Instead of whining about screeners we just killed them first.  

----

As for your VCO snub.  We're happy to assist the other Russian clans and continue to do so.  Every battle thus far in the nation has had some of us inside or outside the port helping out.  We're happy to assist the nation rather than help destroy it (this time anyway...) as opposed to what was witnessed with the SNOW vs MONKX drama in global and discord.  We'll defend our 2 little ports as needed from the evil @Shocktrooper Basteyy and keep on seal clubbing at night.  

We also don't mind giving out props when deserved and the US has definitely gotten a couple good wins under their belts despite the master tactician Greggy saying otherwise.  So good on them.

Love you   bye!! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

I was on a different continent. Soz babs, my intercontinental excursions come before Naval Action.

I'll be honest, I was rather annoyed that Russia went on offensive the day after I'd left. No coincidence there I'm sure.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

I wasn't... trying to insult them... I was only pointing out that they've won against more than just the pirates

58 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

very legendary battle. Let's look at her again.

Maybe you will show some other good battles from your side? If not, why are you opening your mouth? :D

They just want to pat themselves on the back for defending one of the most defensible port the game.  Perhaps the most defensible.  Good work!

Anyone got a Santa Marta screenshot?  I heard VP sent their best.