Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 10/19/2019 at 1:00 AM, Flinch14 said:

I think Dutch is dead now that Carta is finally gone. Unless the Russians come for Maracibo the dutch will be out.

Dead bc we lost a useless port?

4 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

you don't unterstand it. VP don't have the power to resist and the Russian Nation will be faster in Mara as you can imagine. And this is the main issue of the game so called unbalanced gameplay. And you can be sure that all the other nations won't help. So don't wonder that a lot of people have already left the game.

10 hours ago, Je maintiendrai said:

It's a gate way to the main econ ports, not saying it will kill Dutch, but it would put a hurting in some of the clans.   The problem is we can't match the numbers that Russia has day or nights US/EU timers for the most part.  If people would stop jumping ship and going over to Russia and the nations get togetehr instead of being Russias little lap dogs than the big threat can be pushed back and the game would actually be exciting, but instead we get the same thing. Every one goes to the wining nation until all the others fall apart and than every one gets bored until some big next patch.

5 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

When Russia takes Maracaibo, it will pretty much be the end of the game. It will finish off the last nation that could attempt to do something vs Russia.

To be honest, i welcome it. this game has ran its course. Finish it off quickly and save the pain of a really slow death

One way to control that balance is they should lock leading nations so you can't use forge papers to jump to them.  Only new chars can be made in them.  They need to do factions or something for balance cause this is getting bored real fast and numbers are dropping even fast.  I been joking about leveling up my Pirate to fight NPG once again as that seems a very fair match up of the US vs Pirates right now.  That and I just want to sink Lionshaft.

8 hours ago, Immersive Ganking said:

When no PBs happen: "Game will be dead soon"

When many PBs happen: "Game will be dead soon"

3duk0h.jpg

those are probably the same ones with the cowardly trashhauler mindset who prefer to haul trash instead of playing the game

of course there are reasons for the game to become dead

but if the reason is "Im too retarded to accept someone else is playing the game as it's supposed to be played" then it's clearly something wrong with the person, not the game

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Gringo69rus said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣dear friend write on the forum and cry in the chat is not = do it!

they are just going to think that the game is alive thanks to them while they do not play the game
this is a weird mindset but that's just how it is

Edited by Captain2Strong

9 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

Simon Cadete is a pirate not Dutch, and what he wrote is not far from the truth. If the russians want, they can kill the game, and no one can stop them. It's a matter of numbers and ship quality. 

I think there are no "the russians" on the Server. There are different clans that often have very different aims.

• Like 3

What took them so long? Russians should have taken the map ages ago! It took them 8 PBs yes but it was aIways inevitable. The only way to defend in the long term is to prevent hostility and you can't prevent hostility when no one is online. Last hostility we talked about responding and we had 4 players with 1st rates available. Everyone has 'given up' because everyone is bored. They log in for the PB for a nice fight yes, but nobody cares cos everyone knew what was going to happen months ago. I have 2 1st rates stuck in Cartegena now (cos i don't play weekends, another shit mechanic and btw @admin - re: your post fyi Eve online has something called 'Asset Safety' so you do NOT lose your stuff if a Structure gets destroyed).  I will now have to sail to the port in a tlynx and then sail them out again x2. Will I bother? Will I hello kitty. I'm not wasting 3 hours of my life on that shit. Russians have won in RvR, good on them, well done, (a high enough proportion of active experienced players clicked on the white flag with the blue X, that's what decided it all and that's when it was decided, the rest is just a long boring wait for the inevitable).  And If/when they eventually get round to taking the crafting Ports, even more will quit. So I'm 'crying' yes,  I'm crying about the fact that nobody cares about Cartegena or Maracaibo or who wins RvR cos its all so dull.

*just logged in game and seen the multi-flip lol

Edited by Hullabaloo
logged into the game
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

They changed to british..... LAMA clan... 

We lose some of krake and toxic to GB (ik cid didnt go there straight away but you get my point), prussia isnt dead we just dont have the numbers and experiance to challenge bug rvr nations and we cant rvr anyone of equal skill/size without every man and their dog showing up 😂

• Like 1