Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Recommended Posts

Sounds like not everyone from the danish pb fleet made it back to shroud lol

Ty RKY for the stream btw, working day shift 

:(

Edited by Potemkin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Potemkin said:

Sounds like not everyone from the danish pb fleet made it back to shroud lol

ofc not when the sea is full of russian players 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, troody said:

ofc not when the sea is full of russian players 🤦‍♂️

Well we got called a zerg before release. We're just trying to live up to expectations :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

REDS enjoying their PB victory as usual, as cannonfodder in screening

xbZvoYJ.png

Wow, no loses for HAVOC and friends? That's an extraordinary victory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Wow, no loses for HAVOC and friends? That's an extraordinary victory.

Well they didnt take the Port. Mission accomplished for REDS. Who cares about the Price we paid 🙂

Also, thats not the Screenshot from the  PB but from a Screening Battle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Meraun said:

Well they didnt take the Port. Mission accomplished for REDS. Who cares about the Price we paid 🙂

Also, thats not the Screenshot from the  PB but from a Screening Battle

Cheers for the pvp mission boost - got 4/10 done just within an hour

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Liq said:

Cheers for the pvp mission boost - got 4/10 done just within an hour

i'am always Glad to serve 😙

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Wow, no loses for HAVOC and friends? That's an extraordinary victory.

we lost some ships in the ganks after since there were still too many russians alive after the 2 battles we had :) 

1st screening battle: no screenshot, should be about 7 kills vs russia, 2 mortar brigs lost

not the end screenshot from the video below:

image.thumb.png.45587eccbc06bfe83fd77b8810e2e1e0.png

2nd screening battle

mIt2fWioQcmzjUERFMEfWw.png?width=1189&he

PB entered when they had 800 points

unknown.png

unknown.png

We left again, their PB fleet left and more battles happened outside. Some ganks, some could get reinforced. Some losses/some wins I dont have a overview.

 

All in all it was great fun :) 

Full video:

 

 

Edited by rediii
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

Wow, no loses for HAVOC and friends? That's an extraordinary victory.

But look at the ships, too.....Ceberus, Trader Lynx, Rattlesnake…..vs a fleet of Surprises

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, rediii said:

we lost some ships in the ganks after since there were still too many russians alive after the 2 battles we had :) 

1st screening battle: no screenshot, should be about 7 kills vs russia, 2 mortar brigs lost

not the end screenshot from the video below:

image.thumb.png.45587eccbc06bfe83fd77b8810e2e1e0.png

 

TBF, we had orders to go for the Mortar Briggs no matter the Cost.  We had to break trough your Fleet wich hello kittyed us up bad . But we did kill 2/3 of the Mortar Briggs 🙂

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

But look at the ships, too.....Ceberus, Trader Lynx, Rattlesnake…..vs a fleet of Surprises

One rattlesnake and a cerb (still a worthy combat ship)
that's like losing a game of chess without exchanging a single piece. Absolute domination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Not our problem that nobody wants to join your nation.

Yes lets all join the same Nation and build the best ships and then we.... oh right there is nobody left to fight

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your problem is that you didn't choose an enemy you can handle.

Seems you still dont know us 🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

After you killed some DLCs of us with your PB-fleet, you were only running. In the PB and in the battles which followed. By the way. You still have to sail those shitty Oak-Oak-Surprises with low port bonuses I killed Liquicity in yesterday? Staying in Russia you would have participated on what REDS has invested already. But you prefered to join a second-rate clan instead with limited access to best ships. 😋

If you think these oak oak surps are shitty then you should worry about your fleets ability to play proper pvp I guess

 

You lost a whole night of sailing 80k stone around the whole map and producing live/white surprises. We lost oak oak shitships and got pvp missions filled. :) You also have a fortified nassau now because you were scared of a balanced portbattle. For whatever reason

Edited by rediii
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a sign of a first-class-clan. hiding behind fortifications, flooding the OW with tons of players, and loosing every equal fight against second-rate-clans.... 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rediii said:

If you think these oak oak surps are shitty then you should worry about your fleets ability to play proper pvp I guess

 

You lost a whole night of sailing 80k stone around the whole map and producing live/white surprises. We lost oak oak shitships and got pvp missions filled. :) You also have a fortified nassau now because you were scared of a balanced portbattle. For whatever reason

Sorry to bring it from another topic, but even Oak/Oak surp is better than LO/WO herc.

I was boarding this one while my team was keep shooting it :C20190623142604_1.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beeekonda said:

Sorry to bring it from another topic, but even Oak/Oak surp is better than LO/WO herc.

I was boarding this one while my team was keep shooting it :C20190623142604_1.jpg

We fought LO/WO surprises aswell, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Staying in Russia you would have participated on what REDS has invested already. But you prefered to join a second-rate clan instead with limited access to best ships. 😋

Not a fan having 20% of the server pop in the nation. Also I like sailing 2nd rates :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright Boys, save the rest of the Drama for next Battle.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Why didn't you fill up your pvp missions not a few days before like we did? Then you could have had the same port bonuses Vera Cruz has already.

Not only that we organized our combat medals early enough. We also flipped dozens of ports to get the victory marks needed, finished hundreds of trade missions for doublons and purchased thousands of tools worth multimillions of Reals we earned as well and sailed everything in hundreds of sailing hours to the ports they were needed.

Time is over where only battle skills count. This thread shows only a little detail of what happened to get the results those few so called elite player are posing with.

You win the PvE game. That doesn't give you pvp skills tho.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There is no PvE game. There is only Naval Action. And you loose this game, as long as you have nothing but PvP skills.

:ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

There is no PvE game. There is only Naval Action. And you loose this game, as long as you have nothing but PvP skills.

Too much talking from people that dont even show up on lineship pve event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, troody said:

its a sign of a first-class-clan. hiding behind fortifications, flooding the OW with tons of players, and loosing every equal fight against second-rate-clans.... 

Ohhhh, like British, Swedes and more did??? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

Too much talking from people who show up on lineship pve event instead of focusing on what is important in the game now.

:D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...