Game-Labs Forum

2 hours ago, rediii said:

so what happened in Sant Iago?

More Russia?? 

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia....... And more Russia... 

Why would we stop talking about Russians. They are the source of so much entertainment. 

23 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

I have 0 problems with there being a zerg, as long as the zerg has the interest of the game at heart.

If they decide to 1 port every nation of take all the crafting ports of nations just because they can and people will start leaving the game because of it, or will stop having fun because they cant compete anymore, yes then im opposed to having a zerg..

Noone is better off with a dead server and 300players again.

iam a 100% sure  the Leadership in the Russian Clans is aware of that problem. And RvR is done accordingly.

• Like 1

There is only one viable option RvR wise left... Russia vs VP (optional vs DK).

Can somebody help me understand the benefits of port bonuses and 20k BR port battles?

Thanks to port bonuses:

*You can eliminate a nation from RvR by capturing their main port. Before it was not possible.

*You are stuck to use one or two ports for crafting. You have to be in friend list of port owner. Before you have the freedom to craft as you wish.

*If you are a small clan you are tied to use port bonuses others choose, only if port owner is good to let you do. Before you you had freedom to organise yourself as you wish.

*If you want good ships and decent chance to enjoy winning you have to join the zerg.

Can anybody name something good coming from this rather then forcing people to submit themselves to the strongest party in the nation?

I bet you remember why 4th rate port battles was introduced ones and actually they were quite popular. Do 20k PBs increased the amount or quality of content????

Why are we boosting zerging relentlessly?

Killing diversity is poor decision, even you are sure that your way is the best way...

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mascarino said:

This game is almost closed to solo players. 

Not if you got connections to one of portowners crafters. But overall i be with your comment.

9 hours ago, Mascarino said:

Wonder if dedicated solo players might form a clan which only acts as a friend to a port-owning clan?  A traditional clan might open their shipyard to a group of lone wolves if they offered to screen for the occasional port battle.  Call themselves SOLO or something ("Sons of Liberty Online").  Or charge a fee.

4 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Wonder if dedicated solo players might form a clan which only acts as a friend to a port-owning clan?  A traditional clan might open their shipyard to a group of lone wolves if they offered to screen for the occasional port battle.  Call themselves SOLO or something ("Sons of Liberty Online").  Or charge a fee.

Thats the opposite of solo isn't it? 

• Like 1

Well, they wouldn't operate as a clan.  Don't even have to talk to each other, antisocial bastards that they are.  Sail by, give each other the finger, just kick in $50,000 a week into the port-owners coffers to maintain access to ass-kicking ships.

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

Well, they wouldn't operate as a clan.  Don't even have to talk to each other, antisocial bastards that they are.  Sail by, give each other the finger, just kick in $50,000 a week into the port-owners coffers to maintain access to ass-kicking ships.

lmao you are literally describing many clans in the game right now :P

22 hours ago, rediii said:

so what happened in Sant Iago?

Russians are clearly only good when inside the Russian nation.  It also helps to bring a mortar brig.

Some of us had fun with the Danes outside the PB though  😉

38 minutes ago, Oriowka said:

lol patrol zone, when silly people die for a zone

unknown.png

Bruh I was the only one dead when I left, how did that many lineships manage to die killing 3 frigates?

11 hours ago, Mascarino said:

The Rat nation has a 1 man clan that capped 2 ports. He just asked for help, so many of us did. It's doable.

16 hours ago, Meraun said:

iam a 100% sure  the Leadership in the Russian Clans is aware of that problem. And RvR is done accordingly.

Pretty sure they are not, after Prussia beat Spain in 2 PB's the Russians forced the Spanish to fight ("Take Prussian Ports or we will take yours", Spanish in Ships Produced in Vera Cruz) they attack Spain now to get rid of the Prussian Ports up there.

• Like 2

bcc9259f8de4dc222cf6433e14b9e0ce.png

kek

34 minutes ago, Carl von Lichtenfels said:

Pretty sure they are not, after Prussia beat Spain in 2 PB's the Russians forced the Spanish to fight ("Take Prussian Ports or we will take yours", Spanish in Ships Produced in Vera Cruz) they attack Spain now to get rid of the Prussian Ports up there.

hmm

36748c88620e972a974325f6cfef3023.png

Edited by Beeekonda

11 hours ago, van der Clam said:

The Rat nation has a 1 man clan that capped 2 ports. He just asked for help, so many of us did. It's doable.

Someone like that is not a proper solo player. Solo players rarely interact with anyone. They don't use the forums in most cases. They just keep to themselves. There are actually no real solo players left in open sea. Few years back there were a few but reinforcments drove them away. The game is not designed for solo players. There is nothing compeditve about it anymore. Whoever grinds the most wins. This is an obvious fact. I sank to a player yesterday that I must have smashed 10 times in the open sea. He won because he farmed mods and ships. Fair play. He did what was required. For a player like me there is not alternative other than medium guns and no mods atm. I don't have the time. I don't want to grind just to get long guns. The 1 or 2 hours I have a day will not be wasted on the worst designed eco I have ever seen in my life. It's designed for clans like bf with 200 members to farm marks from seal clubbing. The game is a time sink and there is nothing fun in grinding. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, History said:

Someone like that is not a proper solo player. Solo players rarely interact with anyone. They don't use the forums in most cases. They just keep to themselves. There are actually no real solo players left in open sea. Few years back there were a few but reinforcments drove them away. The game is not designed for solo players. There is nothing compeditve about it anymore. Whoever grinds the most wins. This is an obvious fact. I sank to a player yesterday that I must have smashed 10 times in the open sea. He won because he farmed mods and ships. Fair play. He did what was required. For a player like me there is not alternative other than medium guns and no mods atm. I don't have the time. I don't want to grind just to get long guns. The 1 or 2 hours I have a day will not be wasted on the worst designed eco I have ever seen in my life. It's designed for clans like bf with 200 members to farm marks from seal clubbing. The game is a time sink and there is nothing fun in grinding. 

at some point i can agree with you

time factor. x member numbers. makes the game unbalanced for getting books, mods or doubloons or upgrades . therefore the acces to become competitive is crooked even for medium or small sized clans

the only solution is to make the access for these kind of mods books accessible for a bigger majority 

i see also small groups with no access to special books or guns or mods.  and larger groups with all the books already.

what will make the gap between noobies and single players  or small clans at a certain point so big  it will become unplayable  at some point 

and i can imagine they are the first victims to leave the game for what it is and quit from the game in the long run (i already see a decline of 8 % ) and that nummer will increase in the next couple of weeks as the gap becomes bigger on the acces of the goody goody stuff. 

the upgrades ,books, and mods need to become faster accessible for the majority of small clans or single players or we lose players rapidly.

also 15 % of the veteran players before the release ar not returning after release  just because of this particular phenomenon. they consider the grind to much ,too long and to unbalanced. to become competitive in the long run.

if you bring a ferrari to the workshop and the outcome after service  is a Lada 2005  you drive to the scrapyard (for demolition) in a single journey and ask for 39 bucs

if you have the "reaals" you can buy the world , but not in this game (in EVE i can buy EVE rything,  skill books by the millions)

Edited by Thonys

This game is not designed for solo players. They can't have access to all necessary currencies of the game (reals, doublons, medals and victory marks). If they spend time in trade missions, they won't get medals and VM's. If they spend time in patrols, they'll get medals and be short of everything else. They can buy VM's at a tremendous high price, and they will never get port bonuses. 

The only thing for them are DLC ships.