Game-Labs Forum

Party near Belize

9526AD892EE26502F898B675151D13BA7B26E10B

56032D8592818C6FC34315DC8420C6BA48A5F6E71BA3CD308B920C490053048B718E8E5B86D6C63C

after several hours of bloody battles, the enemy needed more captains for one ship without repairs

957EBDC0EEAA570BB3550D6770C209267838924C

п.с. вот упоротые, давно таких не видел 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Imperator1 said:

Party near Belize

after several hours of bloody battles, the enemy needed more captains for one ship without repairs

п.с. вот упоротые, давно таких не видел 

По скриншотам видно как со временем колличество Европейцев уменьшается, а Американцев увеличивается. Наверно оооооочень долгие бои были 😀

23 minutes ago, jointventure said:

first time i see you at the leaderboard, you must be so proud you have to share it with everybody!! well good job 

Sorry, I guess I should have anticipated that there are some that are kinda slow. 

Here, I added some discreet arrows for your benefit:

KuzNfon.png

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 7

Harbour Island PB - Pirates (Christendom) vs US (unknown)

GF US guys, thanks for coming out.  Had to call in the VCO banners on this one and brought out the EU guys.  We actively stopped capping circles and tried to drag the fight on for a change instead of just winning instantly.  Kinda worked.  US could of done better if they grouped up and didn't flee immediately.

848bae26b397a4fddef720c4458bda47.jpg

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

Not even sure who would of called for the US.  I was going to try to make the first half but would of had to leave half way for work.  Thought I had the timer so it would t dip into my work hours but putting it on the very end of the window did that.  Good to see VCO can fill a full PB and I did see some danish kills by French and Prussians so not every one was there to kill US.  Though just proves US is not at the skill level of other nations and clans.   Mainly cause all the decent PvP/RvR guys run to other nations and than bash on US.  

Also not a bad turn out on a night that normally has the lowest numbers in US prime time.

maybe we will flip it back in a weekend and try to give a better fight.

and now US had none of the good woods so folks don’t bitch about shitty builds (not that it stopped shitty builds having the woods)

oh and I still think the Requin should be a 5th rate and not allowed in port battles.  Told them to go Req heavy and expect a board fest.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Our intent is to flip a few US shallow ports we don’t want in hopes that both of us get fights and you guys try and flip them back.

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Our intent is to flip a few US shallow ports we don’t want in hopes that both of us get fights and you guys try and flip them back.

Would of been better if you hit the ones with no timers.  We are all for good fights as I tell folks that about the Bahamas just sucks folks tend to not let US have any decent Econ ports.  Though honestly hardly any ones playing right now that was a better turn out than I expected from the US side when I popped on before I left from work.  Every one waiting on this stupid patch.  We will flip it back of course just not sure when.  

Did any one check the BR out side looks fairly even number one use but I feel US might of been short a bit too.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

6 hours ago, jointventure said:

first time i see you at the leaderboard, you must be so proud you have to share it with everybody!! well good job 

They are proud of killing the dutch PVE Players. Seems Russians needed Coquibacoa to found easy kills, maybe they need this to show everybody how sneakybrave russians are

6 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Sorry, I guess I should have anticipated that there are some that are kinda slow. 

KuzNfon.png

Indeed very stronk, I personally didn’t realise they had a PvP leaderboard on the PVE. Server. Jolly good show though.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, HamBlower said:

They are proud of killing the dutch PVE Players. Seems Russians needed Coquibacoa to found easy kills, maybe they need this to show everybody how sneakybrave russians are

Well when they and and their allies lose 3/3 ports in a multi flip its only logical to move on to softer targets.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Anolytic said:

KuzNfon.png

raf,750x1000,075,t,353d77:4d8b4ffd91.u2.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

I remember my 1st time on the leader board 😄

I don't :P Congrats though, you found a nice farm it seems. Just don't over-exploit your fishing grounds.

3 hours ago, Batman said:

raf,750x1000,075,t,353d77:4d8b4ffd91.u2.

Ça fait bcp de réponses de types qui ne sont pas intéressés par le post d'anolytic je trouve...c'est assez plaisant.

Perso quand je n'ai rien à secouer d'un post, je ne réponds pas.

Faut croire que certains n'arrivent pas à s'empêcher de répondre  pour se "sentir" exister sur un forum à la con dont le niveau n'a d'égal que celui du global.

Pour la traduction, vu que certains semblent avoir du temps à perdre à répondre à des trucs dénués d'intérêt à leurs yeux, allez donc perdre votre temps chez votre pote Google.

Ah oui la flemme de revenir en arrière, mais je crois que c'est Thonys qui nous disait qu'ils étaient venus nombreux et que nombre d'entre eux avaient coulé. Il parlait de qui? Car si on regarde le PvP leaderboard...lol?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Maculosa said:

Pour la traduction, vu que certains semblent avoir du temps à perdre à répondre à des trucs dénués d'intérêt à leurs yeux, allez donc perdre votre temps chez votre pote Google.

I don't need Google. Everybody speaks French.

You just need to talk a lot of meaningless bla bla, oui.

1 hour ago, Maculosa said:

Ça fait bcp de réponses de types qui ne sont pas intéressés par le post d'anolytic je trouve...c'est assez plaisant.

Perso quand je n'ai rien à secouer d'un post, je ne réponds pas.

Faut croire que certains n'arrivent pas à s'empêcher de répondre  pour se "sentir" exister sur un forum à la con dont le niveau n'a d'égal que celui du global.

Ah oui la flemme de revenir en arrière, mais je crois que c'est Thonys qui nous disait qu'ils étaient venus nombreux et que nombre d'entre eux avaient coulé. Il parlait de qui? Car si on regarde le PvP leaderboard...lol?

Well said.

Hostility deny at Carta. Thx for the fight, gg. (posting on request tho, wasn´t in the battle myself)

ZETbvyx.jpg

• Like 3