Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

48 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Zero support from other pirates =/ FENIX upset because VCO wouldn't night flip ports you guys refused to attack.  From day 1 in pirates you guys were allied with HAVOC / GB, which I found a little puzzling coming from Spain.  

You wanted someone to do the heavy lifting for you and take ports you wanted.  We said no.  You found a nation that would and joined the zerg.

I don't know about the nightflip stuff,I wasn't playing back then but yes we had zero support from pirates that openly admitted to hate us especially WTF clan which was clearly playing for Capitan Reverse even screening our screening fleet the very day of Christmas.That said I'm still wondering how Capitan Reverse had the nuts to post such screenshots in here,well knowing what was going on.We had multiple battles like this,with the WTF guys sabotaging us even shooting full broadsides at us.

image.png

Edited by tonyxyx

6 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Many of you are the faces of a community. Act like you care.

Plenty of posts moved.

Well noted and I would stop.

Still I would like you to point out, also privately, what I wrote, that was unpolite, rude, aggressive, plain false and therefore worth cancellation.

I'd like the same for other posters, but it's not my issue, but only theirs, if, ever, interested.

Engagement outside Bensalem PB. 

Pirate squadron defeats British Port Battle Fleet

A800E0B3D05879990FB7CE504A93EC4C0D43F80F

Having received word of British intentions to capture the mighty French port of Bensalem, we (being the opportunistic Pirates that we are) decided to investigate. Squadron of light and agile ships assembled, we sailed to the area and found and engaged the British fleet of tough and fast-firing (rumored poods, no confirmation) port battle ships with our fleet.

Although our fleet was superior in number of lineships, the enemy ships were considerably tougher, their cannons easily punching through our flimsy hulls.

We took some losses, and had a couple close calls, but overall had some good fun. Masts were taken and leaks were given and received. 

Thanks for the fight Brits.

Also props to @Christendom for always saying that I am going to get leaked out when I sail my Victory or Pavel, yet he was the one who sank to leaks :P. In his defense, it was an AI-captured cag/crewspace Bellona that did well until the leaks came.

Oh, and we have come to the conclusion that Wasa is nearly worthless for this sort of fighting. 

#buffWasa #buffnotmakeOP #creatingcontent

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, William Death said:

. In his defense, it was an AI-captured cag/crewspace Bellona that did well until the leaks came.

I need to either read patch notes more ore lissen more to ppl. Didn’t think we could capture Ai’s above 5 rate.

3 hours ago, William Death said:

Engagement outside Bensalem PB. 

Pirate squadron defeats British Port Battle Fleet

A800E0B3D05879990FB7CE504A93EC4C0D43F80F

Having received word of British intentions to capture the mighty French port of Bensalem, from our handler KoD we (being the puppet Pirates that we are) did as commanded. Squadron of light and agile ships assembled, we sailed to the area and found and engaged the British fleet of tough and fast-firing (rumored poods, no confirmation) port battle ships with our fleet.

Although our fleet was superior in number of lineships, the enemy ships were considerably tougher, their cannons easily punching through our flimsy hulls.

We took some losses, and had a couple close calls, but overall had some good fun. Masts were taken and leaks were given and received. 

Thanks for the fight Brits.

Also props to @Christendom for always saying that I am going to get leaked out when I sail my Victory or Pavel, yet he was the one who sank to leaks :P. In his defense, it was an AI-captured cag/crewspace Bellona that did well until the leaks came.

Oh, and we have come to the conclusion that Wasa is nearly worthless for this sort of fighting. 

#buffWasa #buffnotmakeOP #creatingcontent

fixed it for ya ;)

1 minute ago, Liq said:

New gun damages working well I see?

there not that bad equal ship vs ship. I did not sink because of patch there. I went full retard. Carro trinco ruins sides of other 5th rates though.

Edited by HachiRoku

I'm not sure this was a "great battle"...

Yeterday evening, the French PB fleet in Carupano was intercepte by the Swedish PB Fleet. Only the light ships could initially enter the PB (initially 1 Surprise + 2 Prince). But we tried it. And we won… :):):) 

"Les cons, ça ose tout, c'et même à ça qu'on les reconnait" (Michel Audiard)

"Cunts dare anything, this is how to recognise them" (Michel Audiard)

Edited by Eleazar de Damas
  • Like 2