Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

14 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

the kill on the Bellona died 5 mins before reset so it will be respawned happy and healthy.(and he only sank because he disconnected during the battle and couldn't log back in due to server reset.) and the buc didn't actually sink.

@Banished Privateer. Can confirm, made it safely back to Nav with the bellona just now. (@admin, I do feel it's a bug that I was fully repaired though.)

Also, you really want to play the "intentional griefing" card? Your alt (Clerk) kept 2 bellonas and a Christian in battle with a pfrig so you could get your russian buddies to come kill us. (which still didn't happen)

Edited by Galt

8 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I'm sorry, but BF came to help us and they did excactly what you did. Your 3 Hercs kited 3 1st rates in battle shooting  their sails and keeping them tagged in battle until your 1st rates could arrive and kill them. 

I guess all BF are my alts btw, good to have 200 of them.

Because that's totally what I said. C'mon man. It's not uncommon to have alts in other clans. Plus, I don't even think we had three hurcs out last night. Two for sure, one with the vic that joined the rest of us. Most of the talk in the ts, when I got on, was "We can't finish this battle, let's drop and retag." None of this "we have (x) in battle, come help us kill it."

Walkers Cay port battle, well the US Screen fleet vs French PB fleet.

4 escaped as soon as it started, we killed the three pretty quick going after the Mortar Brig and than taking down two others.  We held them for a full 35 mins to keep most of t hem out of the port battle. I think only like 4-5 was able to get into the PB.  Our PB fleet was able to capture all circles and win with no issues.  There was another battle out side after but I had to go, my net been dropping me all day and wasn't going to chance it again. (SS was taken after I came back from being dropped).

4CDBFBD5D64182EA5657A9E5FD34049A21C8EB49

If the French had been aggressive and turned and fought us from the start instead of letting us keep most tagged in and taking a way out number brawl they would of prob had us on pure numbers and would of been out sooner.   

55 minutes ago, Abram Svensson said:

Why? Because you are afraid of equal fights?

Numbers alone dosen’t make a fight equal.  So yes some ppl will not fight for sure, think a lot of players woudn’t lose ships in fights against the best. But that a side there is some things that worries me with BR.

- A trader takes up br, not sure a trader has the same fighting cabality as a same br war ship.

- Br ballance on ships. In bigger fights the Br would imo actually make the fight unballanced. Take a 3 rate br 300 belona 450, you think a Bellona is 1,5 better than a 3 rate. I know ppl can always just sail the ship with the best balance between br and capebality.

36 minutes ago, do not say dlc said:

The br, imo, should be made dynamic and go up/down with each pvp win/loss.

Good point! We need PvP ranks as a factor, too. Identify the weaker side by BR x PvP rank. I suggested that in the right thread but did not get response.

• Like 3

Battle of Walker Kays.

French came in battle quite dispersed, some of them being screened out. The fights took place on all circles, and out of circles, American players leaving after suffering too heavy losses to go on.

PB%20Walker%20Cay%20-%202019-01-26_zpsbt

gg to US players!

Port Battle of La Desconocida

One of our Captains in the PB fleet messed up and got the whole fleet tagged by screeners (shit happens...). British screeners and parts of the PB fleet got out of their respective battles as they could and were forced to join scattered and outnumbered. Carlos 'Shabby' Condell fought valiantly in a 3v1 in the eastern central circle but was eventually overwhelmed. Greg, the first on our side to join, held on to his northern circle but could not direct the main battle which was centered in and around the southwestern circle.

Our Mortar Brig made it in to the west and due to a lucky friendly fire incident between the square fort and a thus demasted Prince de Neufchatel could concentrate on bringing towers down afterwards. The rest of the fleet joined far south of the southwestern circle, some so far they only made it into the brawl after 15 minutes leaving the others heavily outnumbered.
The main battle was a beautiful clusterf**k of the finest variety with reinforcements for both sides trickling in at later times.

A close win for GB.

LaDes.thumb.jpg.3b66f32ce3a1cc5e30b66b7176c42362.jpg

Edited by Tom Farseer
spelling, formatting
  • Like 3