Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

11 hours ago, RKY said:

I am not salty, this the way I express myself. there is no reason but grief to jump cutters since it does not give you pvp marks, safety in thinking. Unless you face griefer who can't demast ship for 30 min and actually give up on demasting. (bet someone didn't pass his tutorial!)

Btw everything was empty, on it's way to get goods :o

Three Indiaman are a perfectly fine and juicy target. It doesn't matter what you are sailing. How should they know that they are empty? You could tell every story and swear by your life that they are empty, I wouldn't believe it. There is no way to check if you are telling the truth without capturing them. Something could and maybe should be done to change that and give more possibilities to check traders/give them back etc.

• Like 1

Dear "brave" Captain, I am honored to always be in your thoughts, but frankly I do not care to be "liked" by you or not. However, if you claim that you do not like someone, perhaps for completeness you should also tell him why (not that I care, but it is basic rules of behavior in relationships between people, even if "digital")! 

The results of the dreaded multi flip commanded by northviking. end results of the 1st night. all of the Russian ships were run down and sank. only one or two british 1st rates made it back to KPR out of about 12 or so.  it is sad to see such massive alliance in the game but @Christendom apparently needs all the help he can get. 

not a single French warship was lost all night. 

15 british 1st/2nds sank

9 Russian 1st/2nds sank

2 USA 1st/2nds sank. (guess they USA wasn't as committed as they were supposed to be) they mostly came in 4/5th to do the hostility. 

2F4D63548B0C6563A6E4FA5B5AF50185129EEE5C

C1C5FC287535567A7AA154A41A6012EFCD8094F6

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

The results of the dreaded multi flip commanded by northviking. end results of the 1st night. all of the Russian ships were run down and sank. only one or two british 1st rates made it back to KPR out of about 12 or so.  it is sad to see such massive alliance in the game but @Christendom apparently needs all the help he can get. 

not a single French warship was lost all night. 

15 british 1st/2nds sank

9 Russian 1st/2nds sank

2 USA 1st/2nds sank. (guess they USA wasn't as committed as they were supposed to be) they mostly came in 4/5th to do the hostility. 

2F4D63548B0C6563A6E4FA5B5AF50185129EEE5C

C1C5FC287535567A7AA154A41A6012EFCD8094F6

Cute that you think i ordered it but have to disapoint you that it was babay and not me. Btw wasn't a multiflip as port wasn't grinded at same time. 

When i do it you will know 😎 

But keep paying for the timers, only way you can defend as any euro time a fleet would crush you.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Only for the case that you miscalculated. Deploy some 1. Rates next to the Swedish border as well. Maybe Sveno hates night flips more than Russians. 😛 

If only there was some mechanic which allowed one to declare a pre-specified time bracket, during which, would be the only applicable time to garner hostility towards a desired port.

Devs, pls fix.

3 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

GEcxkZ7.jpg

Dont forget that Captain Hardy (GA) was the the one that drove us out of the Brit nation and he was the first to escape this battle after they lost 1 ship. 

@Batman @Gregory Rainsborough When GA is kicked from GB EXILE will come back and be victorious again! 

and here we see why this game is dying. a bunch of 1st rates kill some scrubs, to prove a point. ultimately saying either spend $30 on this game to switch nations, or quit the game. because we cant handle the thought of being in a nation with people we dont like. (hint, they will probably quit first) I like you, used to do the same thing Hachi. I saw many people quit the game to never come back. Its toxic, and I think to be the biggest reason people leave this game. @admin

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

and here we see why this game is dying. a bunch of 1st rates kill some scrubs, to prove a point. ultimately saying either spend $30 on this game to switch nations, or quit the game. because we cant handle the thought of being in a nation with people we dont like. (hint, they will probably quit first) I like you, used to do the same thing Hachi. I saw many people quit the game to never come back. Its toxic, and I think to be the biggest reason people leave this game. @admin

who are you in game?

10 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

A lot of hard truths hitting the forums today. 😨

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

You were not in GB nation chat the day we left. You have no idea what was said to us

fair enough. but ive been told several things by players i promise were the most toxic players to ever hit this game. literal nazis. and we persevered 

Just now, HachiRoku said:

nope :( Ask scottsman and hardy. 

id like to see them as well. and by no means am i saying this is just your fault. this is the whole communities fault. myself included. but we can all be the change this game needs. a healthier, kinder community. at least until the game has a sustainable population. 

• Like 4

Portbattle Grand Anse

Sweden vs France

Result : Sweden won by Points

w5MuRnv.jpg

Screening Battle Part 1 @ Puerto de Espana / Naparima

Result : Sweden won

hOmOLTB.jpg

Screening Battle Part 2 @ Puerto de Espana / Naparima

Result : Sweden won

wurrTOy.jpg

Screening Battle Part 3 @ Puerto de Espana / Naparima

Result Sweden went out of repairs and was therefore sunk by France's third screening fleet. Thanks for the great fight

fBjtBaE.jpg

Edited by Bumsebiene
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

GEcxkZ7.jpg

Dont forget that Captain Hardy (GA) was the the one that drove us out of the Brit nation and he was the first to escape this battle after they lost 1 ship. 

@Batman @Gregory Rainsborough When GA is kicked from GB EXILE will come back and be victorious again! 

Tactically you beat us from the start by taking the wind and unfortunately the player tagged didn't let us know he was tagged (sorry Mr Pellew remember doing that to you once - now know how annoying that is).  The result was that the the ships were scattered and Felix Victor had lost his ship before we could reorganise.  Testosterone stood up to provide leadership but it was clear that our biggest guns weren't able to bring their guns to bare :/.  Horatio was in trouble too and our fleet had just gone downwind separating from the other half of the fleet.  SO I take responsibility here for saying I was going to cut into the wind a sail across your 3 lead ships bows forcing them to slow and turn.  Scarborough followed, because as you realised from his chat he has some bottle! We sailed back through your fleet and I genuine believe that had we had 2 'Loceans groupped up with us at this point we may have stood a chance.  I wanted to have you facing in all directions which worked causing the others be able to escape - but despite putting some damage into you guys me and Scarborough were up against trying to keep you busy (Don't worry - Scarborough is very like you (frighteningly so and he also likes his banter).  I know players ran and there are one or two who need to look at what they contributed to that battle but there were also a few of us who wanted to fight whatever and having got on the windward side again we could have caused you more damage than we did.  

The truth is only a small group of ships in that battle were ever able to get into the fight (I do understand your frustrations with certain parties both in and outside the fight.  But if you get a minute I'd love to hear what we could have done better.  Did mine and Scarborough's actions save any of the other ships and by regaining the wind would we have had a chance.  I am not interested in personal grudges - I know you will be annoyed that we decided to fight a defensive action to save the greater number of players but I'd also genuine respect and offer of advice on how we could have handled it better because that's why I play this game.  PS tell Vanguard to remove the Defender Perk, he's better than that :))

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

But if you get a minute I'd love to hear what we could have done better.  Did mine and Scarborough's actions save any of the other ships and by regaining the wind would we have had a chance.

Not really. 2 ships can do nothing to 6 1st rates. The main reason we won is because we planned on winning. Your mistake is assuming you are in a massive disadvantage when we have the wind. 2nd mistake is seeing clan tags like HAVOC and EXILE and assuming you will be smashed. 50% of battles is psychological and if you don't intend to win you will loose. Even when we all sink in battle we planned to win from start :) You should have sent every ship in to help felix. He was upwind of the rest of you and was trying to sail to main fleet but main fleet was also sailing away from him and 2nd locean was running from start without ever intending to fight. You can always focus the sail and hull of the closest windward ship and it will have to break away. You wont kill it but its guns are out of the fight. I will not make it personal but hardy in the 2nd ocean was afraid of getting close so he keept on sailing downwind. That is 120 guns, 90cm armour and 14k hp we dont need to deal with. 2nd rates and bellonas do nothing to us and believe it or not, Lucky in the mortar brig probably did the most damage not by HP but by being a pain in the ass. I have no idea why you started to escape but that was a terrible mistake. Sure you would have lost more maybe but if you go into battle with that kind of mindset you will always loose. 

When I was in GB I was willing to help everyone and the captains that wanted to learn are far better sailors now. They all say it to me. Alot of them want me back but I don't have time for RVR and don't have the energy for them anymore. People said I was Toxic commanding but in order to get British fleets to succeed, I needed to because I do not like loosing ships like an idiot. Sure I could have been mister nice guy and sank with the rest of the nation every day but thats not me. Hard truth is that If you were not allowed into port battles it was because you were shite. I know who the good players are in the nation by watching all players very closely in battles and the good players are the ones you find out hunting in open sea. 

If you want the honest truth and hope you will prove me wrong but it is impossible to ever win a decent fight with 80% of the players in that battle because I know them for a while now and know they never learn, never listen and don't care about anything. I fought someone in your clan in a 1v1 a bit back. He is a very high ranking member in RVR and council. He could not even manual sail and didnt know the basics. If you have people like that leading the nation you're doomed. GB is just lucky ports are useless. If it wasn't for that you would not have a single one. If we didn't have to waste time to farm ai we would take all your ports and make them neutral again. A raiding campaign :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

GEcxkZ7.jpg

We had a very similar experience with Capt Hardy and GA.  I feel ya man