Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

20 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Yesterday was our last attempt to cap an US port.  It's too much work to get some pvp out the the Americans:

1 full evening of kitting during hostility missions for 1 evening full night of PVP. :D

I love being right.  

Kingy flipping a port at 3 am on a Friday morning is definitely the move of a guy who JUST wants a fight...  laugh.  For a Christian he sure is a bit of a vengeful liar. 

Guess we’ll see you there

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I love being right.  

Kingy flipping a port at 3 am on a Friday morning is definitely the move of a guy who JUST wants a fight...  laugh.  For a Christian he sure is a bit of a vengeful liar. 

Guess we’ll see you there

sure are judgmental. for an atheist.....  btw this is going to lead to more fights. just not the pb. cuz now we can camp ctown... since the americians never leave safe zone now we can hunt them in their safe zone. got a think long term chrisy. don't worry I'm sure u will switch nations soon.  

Edited by King of Crowns

1 minute ago, King of Crowns said:

sure are judgmental. for an atheist.....  btw this is going to lead to more fights. just not the pb. cuz now we can camp ctown... since the americians never leave safe zone now we can hunt them in their safe zone. got a think long term chrisy. don't worry I'm sure u will switch nations soon.  

That’s fine. It’s not like you couldn’t do that already.  Watching you be a hypocrite again on the forums is worth it.  Now everyone knows.

Mr “we just want fights” .... flips ports at 3 am.  

You should of learned by now that I don’t care about ports and if your gonna be up ganking around ctown every night that opens up the patrol zones and Frenchie ganking down south. So thanks!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

an hour sail to ctown is just to much in order for a good hunt. san mateo is much more reasonable. lets see if you can get you 70 back online again. 

Like I said.  Have fun around ctown. We’ll be elsewhere.  

Off to work!   Not everyone can live off church donations you now.  Later bud!

20 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Like I said.  Have fun around ctown. We’ll be elsewhere.  

Off to work!   Not everyone can live off church donations you now.  Later bud!

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

That’s fine. It’s not like you couldn’t do that already.  Watching you be a hypocrite again on the forums is worth it.  Now everyone knows.

Mr “we just want fights” .... flips ports at 3 am.  

You should of learned by now that I don’t care about ports and if your gonna be up ganking around ctown every night that opens up the patrol zones and Frenchie ganking down south. So thanks!

one word........ salt. 

Edited by King of Crowns

10 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

hey speaking of old tatics. have you seen san mateo since you have risen from your slumber? somebody screwed up I think.... 

We'll never get out of the safe zone with Gilligan settting the port timers...lol.

Updatebuttons.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Sums up your playstyle perfectly :lol:

You presume I wanted fights back then.  And remember late nights were 9pm EST and 00 server.  

We'll be going prussia soon though, you can help us fight kingy at night.

1 hour ago, King of Crowns said:

I told him we took all the tricks out of his palybooks to try to get these ports. but he would rather sit there and complain about the tatics instead of realize what I'm trying to tell him. 

You're welcome to do whatever you wish, but then again you just made a post a couple days ago about not getting fights.  See my point?

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

You presume I wanted fights back then.  And remember late nights were 9pm EST and 00 server.  

You're going Prussian now?  They are a strong nation...  latch on I guess.e29c85-25-best-memes-about-wait-for-me-w

• Like 2

PB for San mateo 3/30/18

France vs USA

Commanders France: King of Crowns      USA: El Amplify 

Gf o7 USA. @Christendom It would appear that USA has a whole fleet and 10 screens at 3am. Fortunately we had a master strategy in order to get into the pb. We fought one first rate down for the first 20mins of the battle while some of our guys got out of screening battles. 

BA5EB577236485786CC48FC4A1572FA0D901FF76

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

You're welcome to do whatever you wish, but then again you just made a post a couple days ago about not getting fights.  See my point?

I knew it was only a matter of time before you jumped ship over there. that's your MO. move into a nation.. utterly destroy it and then move to the next one. hopefully somebody other than WO and BLANC will realize that soon. examples. USA EU server. GB global server. pirate global server. Russia carribean server. USA carribean server. those are all nations that you were instrumental in the destruction of. just think how much better the USA was before you joined them 3 weeks ago..... they were only missing 3 ports on the east coast. now they only have 4 ports on the east coast. KEEP up your good work buddy ;)

Edited by King of Crowns

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Hey KoC, you said you're also joining Prussia, like a week ago. It's going to be awesome having both of you in the same nation :)

uhh....... I don't think I did...... quote? I'm not a nation hopper. and I sure as heck aint paint 20$ to change nations. france is home. love it or hate it.  

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You said it in global chat while being salty that no one fights you at night :unsure:

on the no fights at night part....... I think we learned a lot from our two pbs tonight. one...... people will show to defend the ports even if its not proper fleet. and 2 more people can stay up late than originally thought. example... we fought a full BR fleet at terre de bas even though it was 3am for sweedes. so maybe we just set some pbs and see who shows up on some of these ports. 

tonight was very busy..... wont two contested port battles and defended against one of christendoms signature double flips. sank ALOT of ships tonight. 

Edited by King of Crowns

15 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

tonight was very busy..... wont two contested port battles

Terre-de-Bas was defended? Screenshot pls.

2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before you jumped ship over there. that's your MO. move into a nation.. utterly destroy it and then move to the next one. hopefully somebody other than WO and BLANC will realize that soon. examples. USA EU server. GB global server. pirate global server. Russia carribean server. USA carribean server. those are all nations that you were instrumental in the destruction of. just think how much better the USA was before you joined them 3 weeks ago..... they were only missing 3 ports on the east coast. now they only have 4 ports on the east coast. KEEP up your good work buddy ;)

You’re quite oblivious to humor aren’t you?

Every port the US has lost in the week was due to dumb timer screwups by incompetent clans.  2 during mid day and one of course late last night.  Up until that point we had been gaining ports.

At least we still have the safe zone....