Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

21 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

"Great battle results"

So a 20v4 gank is great from you?

thumb.png.2522e33fc661f42a5c644722ee998b77.png

typical danes, they do the same to us Dutch. then have the audacity to say our nation is bigger. then complain when we set our pb timers to when we can have equal numbers. and not get ganked by 50 ships. what a wonderfully backwards and delusional nation. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

typical danes, they do the same to us Dutch. then have the audacity to say our nation is bigger. then complain when we set our pb timers to when we can have equal numbers. and not get ganked by 50 ships. what a wonderfully backwards and delusional nation. 

You know that the Swede attacked a BF guy in front of CS. When ever we go to Gustavia ore any other Capitol with 3-4 ships, what do you think happens to us? 

We tryed a pb against Spain at Cayman. They Screened together with Russsia and USA. About 50 players. 

Thats the game. To my knowledge not that many danes is Down by the Dutch. Think it mostly is BF.

Btw. Unless the game have changed I think the limit to a battle is 25, so think we have a hard time to gank you with  50 players.

Pb have limits so should give the same numbers. Ore you cant get 10 players in EU main time?

Edit:

Just found a link to a danish ganking squad.

Edited by staun

7 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

It is not so hard to make a guess.

Live-white

Yeah, was wondering how viable L/WO is after the armor changes... but then again Ram could probably have done it with a Fir/Fir so it doesn't really matter :P

• Like 1

unknown.png

first battle nothing special however their LOceans were really hard targets

no final result - just a screenshot my second broadside (first was a badly managed chain) - 41 hits 27 leaks 

unknown.png

second battle we were outnumbered and outgunned and some of us had only few repairs

27 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Laugh.  Makes sense that he made the night crew post.  Needs more noobs to gank. 

Well he already had the tag of shame because about 20 minutes before I sunk him in his Trinc when he tried to gank me :D Gankers gonna gank.

23 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Nice signature, Greg. I rate it 10/10. 

I thought it quite good, had to crop a couple of lines out to make it fit but I'll not let him forget his shittalk any time time soon. Shittalking doesn't pay.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Spanish sinking more IAs....

D9A5352A7E33B680AA0810102C8AA2C47C1E08C3

Rofl... Double numbers and bragging here. Typical spanish behaviour...this is such a BS, how you even dare posting such pics here?

Pathetic.

Can anyone delete this please?

Edited by Fenris

45 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Spanish sinking more IAs....

D9A5352A7E33B680AA0810102C8AA2C47C1E08C3

thanks for cleaning up our coast amigo.  Those pesky prussians keep saying they'll PVP anyone and everyone, but all they seem able to do is help people fight americans up on the US coast.  First it was RUBLI, then it was WO....now it's screening for the brits.  All these self proclaimed "elite of the elite" don't actually seem to fight each other and would rather team up to seal club.

very curious

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 7