Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

nSpO0UBIRiiSGBUFDp-mQQ.png

@Liq You complain about ganking yet you had the choice of not joining mate ;) You're out there for the marks as much as any other ganker so don't pretend you're better than them :) 

We fought all from the very beginning. Noone joined late. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

@Liq You complain about ganking yet you had the choice of not joining mate ;) You're out there for the marks as much as any other ganker so don't pretend you're better than them :) 

We fought all from the very beginning. Noone joined late. 

So you're telling me the initial battle of Spain vs Brits (2 1st, 1 2nd, 1 3rd vs 4 1st, 3 3rds) was not a gank? pls

We could have joined your side to over-gank the gank but joined the weaker side :) as you see in the result it got somewhat balanced

Edited by Liq
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Liq said:

We could have joined your side to over-gank the gank but joined the weaker side :) as you see in the result it got somewhat balanced

Don't come to me with "somewhat balanced" You have double standards man and there is no doubt about it. Im not complaining but I know for a fact you would have if it were the other way around

49 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Don't come to me with "somewhat balanced" You have double standards man and there is no doubt about it. Im not complaining but I know for a fact you would have if it were the other way around

If I remember, it was approx. 4600 BR against 3750 BR when I joined. Not that unbalanced. You can't expect a Prussian to not to join the fight at all. We joined the side at a disadvantage.

Edited by vazco

9 minutes ago, vazco said:

If I remember, it was approx. 4600 BR against 3750 BR when I joined. Not that unbalanced. You can't expect a Prussian to not to join the fight at all. We joined the side at a disadvantage.

As I said. Someone has to point it out to liq that he is fine with all as long as its not him. I don't like snitches with double standards man. Besides most people that know me know I very rarely would join a battle like that. I'm also known to not sealclub alot since im the one attacking pvpers all the time with no exceptions

Edited by HachiRoku

21 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

As I said. Someone has to point it out to liq that he is fine with all as long as its not him. I don't like snitches with double standards man. Besides most people that know me know I very rarely would join a battle like that. I'm also known to not sealclub alot since im the one attacking pvpers all the time with no exceptions

I just did a calculation. You attacked them with 3440 BR against their 2050. It's a ratio of 1.67 to 1. When we joined, it was 4450 BR. It's a ratio of 1.29 to 1. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that your attack with 67% advantage was not a gank, but us joining a weaker side and giving them a 30% advantage was?

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, vazco said:

I just did a calculation. You attacked them with 3440 BR against their 2050. It's a ratio of 1.67 to 1. When we joined, it was 4450 BR. It's a ratio of 1.29 to 1. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that your attack with 67% advantage was not a gank, but us joining a weaker side and giving them a 30% advantage was?

yeah sure thing man. Buc br is well balanced. We all know that

34 minutes ago, Batman said:

Regarding joining the side with disadvantage:

38D865578529C8948EB80C6CE888D13537C3E3F9

You see that this fight was started by a Prussian, right? :)

I'm also not commenting other fights, just the one Hachi did. You can't reasonably expect for a whole nation to always join the loosing side, no matter what.

Wow... So.. ganking happens in a MMO??! wauw... that - quite literally - blew my mind. We just got screened out by 50 russo-americano-spanish players and all I'll have to complain about is neither sinking nor killing anything. - Gankings part of the game, the most fun? - beating a gank. Why? - nothing shows your superiority more than that. Does it happen often? - For some more than others but let's face it - some ships weather a gank better than others and some captains beats the odds more often than others. Same truth applies to all tho - we sink. 

Drop the debacle over who ganked who and go out there and settle it like carebears - cap an ai!

Back in the day us Dutch used to go out and balance these battles, would pull quite the surprise on a lot of people. Perhaps something could be rearranged. 

Im not active enough to carry out my old diplomacy tactics, but @BPHick check this out. Ask our last leader by title in the clan for my number, I’m going to be busy for the next couple of weeks, if you have any questions.  Good pvp content for us Dutch, find an ally. Save the weaker side, get some friends. @Van Poon  And @Thonys an idea, if you think the Dutch players of the Dutch nation would like this, perhaps you could spread it around there as well? 

44 minutes ago, rediii said:

patrol battles should be limited to BR 1300 or so and grape has to work again

Panzer-ship-problem will stay. With 1300 BR a good group would be two LOceans and a Renomee ... think there is no other combination that could beat this ... so you hardly will see other groups like this. Maybe fun for two other days, but then ?

in my opinion pnly solution is to give up the circle of dead ...

Edit: sry, wrong thread, only battle reports, i understand !

Edited by Trino

19 minutes ago, rediii said:

And these 2 oceans will get decrewed by a bunchbof wasas and stuff and boarded by a buc your statement is invalid.

[snip]

With a bunch of 3rds 2 1st rates have no chance. But Bellona BR should be changed aswell.

I would bet on the LOceans :)