Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Spanish spawned wrong or why dont they have the wind?

We did it bad. Well played by brits taking advantage of our errors.

Our fleet get into battle against the wind and this is a suicide sailing L´Oceans. Our "distraction group" could be more helpful adding some more 1sts rates to the PB group, with no screening

their mission was irrelevant. And, of course, your catagena fitted ships don´t help  (so frustrating, seeing the balls bouncing off the hull <_<), a bit OP in my oppinion, but not definitive of course, you would have won even if you did not have it.

We are building our group. We are the union of several clans and don´t know well eachother in battle yet. This was our first battle aginst players after merging our clans, and we could have lost the entire fleet (it was close) so it was bad, but no catastrophic  xD.

There will be more battles in the (near) future for sure, so we will have the opportunity to take the rematch. Anyway, much more fun than sinking ia´s, even if we lost several boats.

Congrats for the win Brits¡   See you...  hehehehe

• Like 4

Looks like you did not catch my intention,

A thrilling battle is when it's quite balanced, challenging & uncertain till the end, adding a nice fighting spirit within the battle.

While you're showing (as return) a huge defeat where circumstances did not leave any doubts about the issue from the very beginning (no need to explain the factors), that was not a thrilling battle FOR BOTH SIDES

But anyway your screens are worth to be shown, thank you.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

This one was also very good:

Port Battle at San Jose vs. DN  

bb70-0IwT2mIBBL0wcki0g.png

After the PB at San Jose (notice how they use Wasa fleets for PB to increase BR of group and safety):

OmtTyoFESFu9CVQJ8mHLXg.png

3 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Looks like you did not catch my intention,

A thrilling battle is when it's quite balanced, challenging & uncertain till the end, adding a nice fighting spirit within the battle.

While you're showing (as return) a huge defeat where circumstances did not leave any doubts about the issue from the very beginning (no need to explain the factors), that was not a thrilling battle FOR BOTH SIDES

But anyway your screens are worth to be shown, thank you.

My dear celtiberofrog,

Your guys chose to have this fight in the first place without 25 guys for the battle and several non rattlesnake ships. It was your fault to made such stupid decisions since the very begining.

We also thought your guys were a bit better in combat, 11v1 sank... It seems all these months playing the game havent been very well invested.

But please continue playing this way, we are glad to see you in the bottom of the seas.

Best regards.

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

My dear celtiberofrog,

Your guys chose to have this fight in the first place without 25 guys for the battle and several non rattlesnake ships. It was your fault to made such stupid decisions since the very begining.

We also thought your guys were a bit better in combat, 11v1 sank... It seems all these months playing the game havent been very well invested.

But please continue playing this way, we are glad to see you in the bottom of the seas.

Best regards.

Why do you have to insult them? At least they showed up and fought. Against the more common attitude on this server to run from most fights or not to show up in the first place. Sure one could call that stupid, though on the other hand they provided content for probably more than 50 players. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Palatinose said:

Why do you have to insult them? At least they showed up and fought. Against the more common attitude on this server to run from most fights or not to show up in the first place. Sure one could call that stupid, though on the other hand they provided content for probably more than 50 players. 

Yes, you are right. Showing up was their only achievment of that day. So I´ll keep my thoughts about them, thanks.

Dear Horatio,

This battle of San Jose was a glorious victory for your group, you can be proud of it for sure.

Now, when you write:

"We also thought your guys were a bit better in combat, 11v1 sank... It seems all these months playing the game havent been very well invested"

I must assume that humility, courtesy and gentleman behaviour are certainly the opposite of your personality...

You perfectly know that being arrogant does not help our community, but here you want to go !

We're playing NA to have fun, your despising "roleplaying" is somehow ridiculous. 

(just imagine what would happen if the mighty Sweeds were not having gentleman behavior ?!) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Yes, you are right. Showing up was their only achievment of that day. So I´ll keep my thoughts about them, thanks.

Attacking is many times harder than defending. And I don't see your name in the battle.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Dear Horatio,

This battle of San Jose was a glorious victory for your group, you can be proud of it for sure.

Now, when you write:

"We also thought your guys were a bit better in combat, 11v1 sank... It seems all these months playing the game havent been very well invested"

I must assume that humility, courtesy and gentleman behaviour are certainly the opposite of your personality...

You perfectly know that being arrogant does not help our community, but here you want to go !

We're playing NA to have fun, your despising "roleplaying" is somehow ridiculous. 

(just imagine what would happen if the mighty Sweeds were not having gentleman behavior ?!) 

You perfecltly know that being so bad players does not help your community, do you know?

Im not roleplaying. You should end with roleplaying and focus on improve yourself and your team skills.

50 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You perfecltly know that being so bad players does not help your community, do you know?

Im not roleplaying. You should end with roleplaying and focus on improve yourself and your team skills.

and were is the problem in being a non skilled or bad player? How can this be bad for a community? we are giving some content and having fun we dont care about the result.

btw, i dont see your name in the battle.

Hope to see you shitposting in topics about battles that you have not participated.

best regards ;)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

and were is the problem in being a non skilled or bad player? How can this be bad for a community? we are giving some content and having fun we dont care about the result.

btw, i dont see your name in the battle.

Hope to see you shitposting in topics about battles that you have not participated.

best regards ;)

Please dont misunderstand me, for us it is awesome you are so bad. Lots of easy money and ships ;).

Do you know this game allow alts?

Best regards ;)

42 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Did somebody say roleplaying?

"Sir. I ask for permission to disembark. It was an honour to serve under your command, but seeing you, dragging your own name in the mud...*sigh*...i pity you poor bastard."

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Please dont misunderstand me, for us it is awesome you are so bad. Lots of easy money and ships ;).

Do you know this game allow alts?

Best regards ;)

You have enough problems :ph34r:with a lot of your mates (KBEAR/BIG/AHOY) shifting to the black flag to come here showing off the (alleged) might of your faction.

BTW, who won the conquest game this week? :D

Edited by victor