Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Did any swedish got a proper result for the battle of Pointe-à-Pitre?

We've got a mediocre half-battle screen, but that's it, nobody think to make a good one a the end, we where too much focus and determined to make a second battle outside.

It was, for our perspective, a nice battle, despite a fail at the beginning on our side (many guys where not able to enter). Sweden deserve a bravo ! to stay even if it was hard for them, many tenacious move to try to take the victory back. But Pointe-à-Pitre is hard to get.

Also, sorry to heard Slaydash got a crash.

Edited by Guillaume de Longueheuse

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Interesting to know what I promise while not being in any teamspeak or playing NA :D 

of course not your not playing,you may of been over engineered as a baby but your memory needs an upgrade we just screened at Santo domingo for the lols. :)

49 minutes ago, North said:

yea🤣 Intresting fact that we had 2 screening fleets enganging Dutch screeners and Still the Dutch had a third screening fleet that was able to tag some of the PB fleet into battle.. This aswell as their PB fleet so had to be around 100 dutch there compared to about 60 Russians

So think at carta we got outnumbered by around 30 players🙄

Is it interesting? look at the population results recently and the Dutch have a high pop no surprise there PVE ers assemble when threatend and the Dutch has some of the most loyal guys in NA been with the nation since the start kudos to them.

Didn't affect you getting in the PB though so it's of no consequence, i expect the russian nation to kiss and make up and bring there best fleet next time eh? i can almost taste how much you guys wanna win so much.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:47 PM, Wraith said:

Funny, you didn't offer to take it over after you knew we wanted out from under it? Why's that? Already tossing BL4CK's salad, eh? Well have fun rebuilding to their "port battle" spec and contributing a lot more than you did before, because they'll surely require it to stay on their "friends" list too. I'm curious to see how different it was than when we left it in the end? At least we know it'll forever smell like paella. 

Why would you want out from under it, when it was your main source of income? All you guys are doing now is PvE according to my sources.

2 hours ago, Tac said:

Is it interesting? look at the population results recently and the Dutch have a high pop no surprise there PVE ers assemble when threatend and the Dutch has some of the most loyal guys in NA been with the nation since the start kudos to them.

Didn't affect you getting in the PB though so it's of no consequence, i expect the russian nation to kiss and make up and bring there best fleet next time eh? i can almost taste how much you guys wanna win so much.

One can almost taste the desperation in this post 

4 minutes ago, HoneyBaddger said:

I havent seen WO since they scared off VCO, where have you guys been?

You know where we’ve been. Sinking your clan and their Spanish dogs with ease.  The dubs we got off Spain and you guys last week directly went to dismantling Nuevitas before you got it.  So thanks for that.  

I’d be careful of if were you guys.  That tribunal response doesn’t look good.  

5 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

I cant, id get banned immediately or i totally would... what a set-up

I noticed of course after Tac quoted it...

——

You guys amuse me though with the WO posts.  Like they got the better of us?

We had 2 PBs, one good one where we lost.  One other where we screened them out.  Dutch failed miserably at Rio Seco and BF murdered them at Baracoa.  Then we cut a deal with WO and gave up a port we didn’t own while retaining all of ours.  And as we were doing all of this we were partially already in Russia setting up crafting.  In fact as I talked to Kingy in game about the deal we were sitting in Russian TS laughing about it.  We couldn’t beat the Dutch zerg at night so we out smarted it and lost nothing.  They got played and then got bored.  The clans in pirates that refused to fight WO with us and betrayed VCO have since lost 2 regions and now have to rebuild all of their port bonuses and just got slapped for a little cheaty cheat action.

Wins all around in my book.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

You know where we’ve been. Sinking your clan and their Spanish dogs with ease.  The dubs we got off Spain and you guys last week directly went to dismantling Nuevitas before you got it.  So thanks for that.  

I’d be careful of if were you guys.  That tribunal response doesn’t look good.  

I noticed of course after Tac quoted it...

——

You guys amuse me though with the WO posts.  Like they got the better of us?

We had 2 PBs, one good one where we lost.  One other where we screened them out.  Dutch failed miserably at Rio Seco and BF murdered them at Baracoa.  Then we cut a deal with WO and gave up a port we didn’t own while retaining all of ours.  And as we were doing all of this we were partially already in Russia setting up crafting.  In fact as I talked to Kingy in game about the deal we were sitting in Russian TS laughing about it.  We couldn’t beat the Dutch zerg at night so we out smarted it and lost nothing.  They got played and then got bored.  The clans in pirates that refused to fight WO with us and betrayed VCO have since lost 2 regions and now have to rebuild all of their port bonuses and just got slapped for a little cheaty cheat action.

This post smells of Desperation. Was it Kingys TS he summoned you to? Give it up man no one cares everybody knows what KOC and WO did to you and your clan i hear Anolytic has a spot for you at the russian council meetings now filling the goblets with wine.

3 minutes ago, Tac said:

This post smells of Desperation. Was it Kingys TS he summoned you to? Give it up man no one cares everybody knows what KOC and WO did to you and your clan i hear Anolytic has a spot for you at the russian council meetings now filling the goblets with wine.

lol. What’d they do?  Make us move to a nation we were already in?  Take any of our ports?  They got out played and then found out they ran out of people to kill and quit.  Now we get to attack the Dutch with a nation that has the stomach for it.  Solid gold in my book. 

And cmon you need to be more creative.  Russians drink vodka.

18 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You mean how you treated us by cheating/exploiting to steal a port out from under legitimate pirate control?  Yeah, I don't think we'll forget.  And also might want to take another look at the clan leaderboard today... Day 91 since the wipe and BL4CK still doing worse at PvP and more PvE than our supposed "alt" clan, yet we're still in Pirates. Sad.

I'm talking about how BLACK treated you before you came to pirates! You guys got stomped when you were in the US and when you were in GB. Things havent changed. You still suck! 

28 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

You cut a deal with WO to not take your golden crafting port! Let's not get it twisted. WO whooped you in one PB and was screened outta Morgans by BL4CK. You got scared and ran into the Gulf, like the cowards you are!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I don't know what you have against King of Crown and that's certainly your problem... but so just you know he has been absent of the game for the last month so you can now relax... :D

I think your getting the wrong end of the spanking stick my friend,merely explaining the tale of superior skills of WO over VCO or VSO or OSV or whoever they are today like a good bard should.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tac said:

I think your getting the wrong end of the spanking stick my friend,merely explaining the tale of superior skills of WO over VCO or VSO or OSV or whoever they are today like a good bard should.

I’ve recently seen a former VCO guy now in Russia with the VSCO clan tag too. ;)