Game-Labs Forum

3 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I think you might need to read the title of this topic again. Or maybe that's the Dutch definition of a great battle. 3v1.

I would have posted screenshots from yesterday at Coquibacoa, but sadly that was neither great nor a battle. 10 Dutch were doing hostility with 5-6 more ships outside. Russia jumped in with all of 4 people and the Dutch instantly started running away.

How the hell did you get in? Have they made a new stealth perk. I want that along with the swedish leak perk.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I think you might need to read the title of this topic again. Or maybe that's the Dutch definition of a great battle. 3v1.

I would have posted screenshots from yesterday at Coquibacoa, but sadly that was neither great nor a battle. 10 Dutch were doing hostility with 5-6 more ships outside. Russia jumped in with all of 4 people and the Dutch instantly started running away.

oke!!!

well two more great battles from the Dutch  for you to examen :)

25F4EAE02106356967E4E705A07B5DDAC1A6F83F

00A50C4BD63DF03364BBE500D83E3DA31D6CAB47

its not always about the numbers :) but more how the battle goes.

but if you want to see more of there i can provide you some.

Edited by Thonys

The Christian has arrived in the lion's den.

Merry Christmas to you all.

E83DBAFC1B0EE5A530B72C8FA6E3D7D1F9FD4711

?width=1277&height=684

Edited by Thonys

51 minutes ago, Thonys said:

The Christian has arrived in the lion's den.

Merry Christmas to you all.

E83DBAFC1B0EE5A530B72C8FA6E3D7D1F9FD4711

?width=1277&height=684

PVE? Really? Merry Christmas anyway :) 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, staun said:

Must say intriging. Win on point for sure, But actually kill more player with that set up. Well done.

Intriging ? ..its always easy... when being bombarded as a minority 

phu..

So... ummm.... the battle was fun and all... but... is noone going to talk about how two Indiamen were able to join that PB from just outside the shallows?
@Released Privateer and McKillen made it funny by joining in ships that are usually (and I stress usually) not as much of a threat, which I appreciate. But in all honesty they could have gotten two decently fast heavy frigates in there and completely messed up any sense of balancing.
Honestly, @admin this really needs to be fixed soon.

Edited by Tom Farseer

2 minutes ago, Time Before Absolution said:

Was a Shame you flipped two ports then. Maybe the Great Prussian nation could have focused their forces.

It's clan based game, ROVER have their fun at West End. Anyway few more ROVER wouldn't stop the Brit screeners really.  I find it funny like when pirates attack Nassau, Brits complain they don't get a nice PB but insta-leave and they muster 40 screeners. You need to decide if you want a fight or easy win. Can't have a cake and eat a cake.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Released Privateer said:

It's clan based game, ROVER have their fun at West End. Anyway few more ROVER wouldn't stop the Brit screeners really.  I find it funny like when pirates attack Nassau, Brits complain they don't get a nice PB but insta-leave and they muster 40 screeners. You need to decide if you want a fight or easy win. Can't have a cake and eat a cake.

no complaining, you knew what you attack and how it looked like when pirates attacked. Don't be mad, ports dont matter anyway

1 minute ago, rediii said:

no complaining, you knew what you attack and how it looked like when pirates attacked. Don't be mad, ports dont matter anyway

I'm not mad, but I see Brits complaining about no RvR content for them lol. Same when pirates attacked Nassau. Don't complain if you screen them out, simple.

Edited by Released Privateer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Released Privateer said:

I'm not mad, but I see Brits complaining about no RvR content for them lol.

Thanks for delivering with indiamans and 2 portbattles at the same time

56 minutes ago, do not say dlc said:

It was a friendly fight, were is the surprise? (buddy buddy fight)

(you dont come to a pb with 2 Indiamen if you want to actually win!)

Honestly, who said anything about a surprise? 🤔
Deep draught ships joining shalow PBs is obviously problematic. All I did was point that out. Imagine a bunch of Surps and Hercs being there for a defence and getting shredded by a bunch of Bounce Poules and Indefatigables. Hardly what the devs intended, is it?

• Like 1

After the Portbattle the French showed their great courage - think the famous Louis XVI commanded the brave French. By the way, we sent the L'Ocean away in the beginning. The shock for the enemy was to big😉

E2CB6DFE68E5EAB657486FAC4E3E975114080364 (1920Ã1017)  

Edited by HamBlower
  • Like 1

PB for Fort Baai

Good training before the influx of Chinese players :D

Screen from british players:

large_111.png.0989fd8868994efa8a858548e5a8c162.png

Screen from Swedish, Pirates, Danish, Polish players:

large_222.png.f00421b96c3bfb161f2aa69bacbdfea9.png

Port Battle:

large_333.png.08282f418f8a68043dccf1e5c8c37109.png

All enemy screeners lost ships, Thanks for Prussian players and players from Russian empire.

Waiting for screenshots from Banished and Analytic

and thanks for battles.

Russian empire can unite people :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

Waiting for screenshots from Banished and Analytic

Though outnumbered our battle vs the Polish screeners isn't quite worthy of immortalization in this topic. We were hoping the Swedish screeners would join them for support.

I do however have a video of Reverse leading the celebrations in Bermuda afterwards:

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3