Game-Labs Forum

2 hours ago, Polish Privateer said:

Come, take them all, you won't find much resistance. HAVOC = HRE v2 and we all know how it ended a year ago ;) ALOHA doesn't have players to defend ports, most of them quit the game. Some because of Patch 27, others because of real life.

A version 2. Still think they do need to improve a bit. At the time HRE was unbeatebly. Think there is still a couple of nations(clans), that beat Havoc on a regualary basis. 

Do think it is nice that they keep making some content in RvR. Most have just dropped that part of the game.

Ever thought that some players see little sense in defending or attacking ports, which become neutral again by the upcoming release? I would imagine that after the release, the RvR will again increase sharply

Portbattle: Gratz HAVOC

Edited by Hellmuth von Mücke

2 hours ago, Hellmuth von Mücke said:

Ever thought that some players see little sense in defending or attacking ports, which become neutral again by the upcoming release? I would imagine that after the release, the RvR will again increase sharply

Portbattle: Gratz HAVOC

I doubt we will see lots of Pb’s. But we will see after the wipes.

1 minute ago, Polish Privateer said:

It's pretty obvious :) But it was mentioned, so keep on capturing more ports, you're doing pretty well.

i can feel your tears mate, take it easy. We are playing the game.

Just now, RKY said:

i can feel your tears mate, take it easy. We are playing the game.

Tears? Maybe salt and some peper too. Nations rise and nations fall, ALOHA had its good times for the past months, now it's due to end and there is no need for tears. We beat HAVOC fleets in our good days several times in PBs and OW brawls, so there is no shame or salt losing now couple of port battles when most players quit the game. There is certainly nothing lost if everything will be wiped in the near future. Fights are just for the pure fun with no port or RvR importance. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RKY said:

where was it said there will be a map reset?

Yes there will be a map reset at release. Basicly everything gets resetted except Exp and I think books.

to everyone else: It was a nice PB. The "everything gets resetted anyway" is just a excuse. Move on with battles pls

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rediii said:

to everyone else: It was a nice PB. The "everything gets resetted anyway" is just a excuse.

Hellmuth is a trader, I don't think he needs excuses for RvR. Anyway well played, enioy the ports until wipe :)

15 minutes ago, Polish Privateer said:

Hellmuth is a trader, I don't think he needs excuses for RvR. Anyway well played, enioy the ports until wipe :)

Wipe on release is known for years now. But we keep enjoying the game and have fun, thanks :) 

• Like 4

What’s nice now is you’re no longer punished for taking and owning ports with maintenance fees.  Even formerly useless ports can make enough money now to pay for themselves.  Too bad the only PBS going on are in the shallows, not sure people are ready to replace those 9k dub oceans yet.