Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

17 minutes ago, Zoky said:

I don't understand this pissing contest between Reds and bf. Everyone knows that ВЕТАР is da best!

no contest, but neither BF or REDS are clans that bend over😂

15 minutes ago, Georg Fromm said:

Always the same processes. A nation is gaining an advantage and the solution is to change the game. This time the solution is especially smart, if we can not defeat the Russians, then we'll just knock the Russians out of the game. Apart from writing one post after the other, how about organizing yourself, making alliances and accepting the challenge? If nothing works you girls can still switch to the Russians.

Russians having power or being big nation is apperantly allways bad, does matter who it is BF, REDS has no meaning... This has happend before, cause server don't like Russians to have a seat at the table as a powerhouse.

4 minutes ago, North said:

Russians having power or being big nation is apperantly allways bad, does matter who it is BF, REDS has no meaning... This has happend before, cause server don't like Russians to have a seat at the table as a powerhouse.

No it's about who is top dog and who isn't. Russians just happen to be on top right now. On old global it was Pirates ruling the roost for a while, it has nothing to do with nationality or the server not liking Russian people.

Every nation right now has clans in it who would be at war with another whom they cannot attack. Sadly this restriction is restricting gameplay. This added to the fact that arranging a large scale DLC forged paper move for a large clan is extremely time consuming and complicated. This for a service we pay real money for too

• Like 2

your all wrong there is no enemy that can not be over come if you just have the will to keep trying, it might be like knocking your head against a wall and it would seem useless, but at some point a brick will come lose and the wall will come down. 

you all seem to forget that GB use to be able to have 100 plus screening ships and as many rvr players as every other nation if not more, and most nation would rather be at peace with them then try to fight with them because of the number advantage they enjoyed, but smaller nations still attacked them Denmark being one of them, we got screen out more times then i can remember. i don't remember how many battle it it took but after SLRN lost at Arves after a week of port battles, every day for week we lost against them but we could see that it got more and more even with every battle until we took aves back. 

remember when Sweden got one ported 2 by Denmark and yet they still found a way to keep fighting and they got so much better every time until they started to beat us back again. the best way to become better at rvr and port battles is to fight some better then your self and learn from your defeats and you will lose battles and alot of them, but every time you will see improvement.

one way not to become better is to sit here in the forum and cry about advantages your enemy's have and you will for sure not get better if you gather the hole server against russia and kill us, we would just rebuild or move to another nation and it would be rinse and repeat until we would be able to fight all the nations and you would have gained no skill. 

so grab your balls and learn to love the fight it self and not just the victory's but also the defects so we can bring this thread back to great battles.     

• Like 3

3 hours ago, North said:

This is definitely not true. We're very ok with Russia at the table. We just want to also have a table and other nations there.

I respect what HAVOC did in the past. When Sweden was strong, they moved to Dutch. When Dutch were strong, they moved to GB. When GB was becoming a zerg, they moved to HOI, and then to Denmark/Norway. This is good for the game - to have a few nations which can do RvR on even footing. This was one of main reasons I joined them.

Right now Russia is reaching a position where no other nation can oppose them alone, even if due to sheer number of screeners. Maybe only GB can have similar numbers, but only due to non-RVR, not seasoned players joining in.

There are three solutions to this that I can see:
1. nations unifying against Russia
2. a good commander with a core of RvR players moving to GB, organising and using their numbers, creating a large nation to defeat Russia
3. some clans leaving Russia and joining other nations

I particularily dislike option no. 2, as it would make many nations insignificant and in long term will limit RvR. Some of those options will happen though, or soon we'll have much less RvR - and with a new port upgrade systems, probably less players.

14 minutes ago, vazco said:

This is definitely not true. We're very ok with Russia at the table. We just want to also have a table and other nations there.

I respect what HAVOC did in the past. When Sweden was strong, they moved to Dutch. When Dutch were strong, they moved to GB. When GB was becoming a zerg, they moved to HOI, and then to Denmark/Norway. This is good for the game - to have a few nations which can do RvR on even footing. This was one of main reasons I joined them.

Right now Russia is reaching a position where no other nation can oppose them alone, even if due to sheer number of screeners. Maybe only GB can have similar numbers, but only due to non-RVR, not seasoned players joining in.

2. a good commander with a core of RvR players moving to GB, organising and using their numbers, creating a large nation to defeat Russia

I particularily dislike option no. 2, as it would make many nations insignificant and in long term will limit RvR. Some of those options will happen though, or soon we'll have much less RvR - and with a new port upgrade systems, probably less players.

HAVOC is a clan that can carry a nation RVR efforts on its own they have good and dedicated players and even tho i don't know how they organize i would think it would be pretty good as well, so when they join a weak nation, that nation will become strong and when they leave again it will become weak again, and they might even be talking some good players or clans with them that could have been a important part of that nation building it self up again, this is not the fault of HAVOC but testament to there success and other players and clans will want to be part of that.  

if you kill russia off, REDS might just move to a new nation while talking many if not all of our players with us and just as HAVOC can carry a nations RVR efforts so can REDS and we would be right back where we are now, with the same guys fighting in the same battle but under a different flag, and in 2 mouths from now there will be a new big "evil" enemy that need to be killed off. maybe it will be HAVOC next time

we used to have a solution for this, after a war was won a peace agreement would be made and ports would be taken or added to what we called core territory and this would give time for the defeated nation to build up again, but somewhere along the way war in this game turned in to all or nothing, where no nation accepts defeat and it ended up in its players leaving to join more powerful nations.

Well, if we want to have a healthy RvR, we need to keep addressing it somehow also now :) 

Even if the same guys fight under different flags, at least nations don't die, and new people have more ways to start getting into RvR. I think it's a good cycle - better than a mono-polar world with no RvR. Especially with current port upgrade system, it's dangerous.

ps. I have a feeling that port upgrades maybe could give something else than better RvR fleet. Cheaper ships? Better defences? More VM's?... Maybe it would also help with people wanting to quit once their last crafting port is taken, after they invested X hours into building it up.

2 hours ago, vazco said:

Why are all crying here about big russian fleet? Why the danes are not attacking dutch, swedes or pirates?

We have 2 big nations. Gb and russian. 

The rest have the same numbers

Stop crying and start playing guys 

24 minutes ago, El Patron said:

Why are all crying here about big russian fleet? Why the danes are not attacking dutch, swedes or pirates?

We have 2 big nations. Gb and russian. 

The rest have the same numbers

Stop crying and start playing guys 

No worry, in 2 days more ppl come to russia

Edited by o7Captain

1 hour ago, El Patron said:

Cause it's easy to predict how Russian-GB war will end. After destroying British crafting ports, Russia will go for a next nation, and eventually can take valuable ports from all of them. It's better to unite against Russia now, rather than wait for your turn to be zerged (and compared to most nations, Russia, even when divided, is a zerg), or for other nations to be crushed and deserted.

We prefer to fight stronger than us and take on a challenge, especially when it leads to a more interesting RvR.

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, vazco said:

Cause it's easy to predict how Russian-GB war will end. After destroying British crafting ports, Russia will go for a next nation, and eventually can take valuable ports from all of them. It's better to unite against Russia now, rather than wait for your turn to be zerged (and compared to most nations, Russia, even when divided, is a zerg), or for other nations to be crushed and deserted.

We prefer to fight stronger than us and take on a challenge, especially when it leads to a more interesting RvR.

Nobody will destroy they crafting ports. Thats bad for the game. Lot of players will stop playing 

23 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:

I have 0 problems with there being a zerg, as long as the zerg has the interest of the game at heart.

If they decide to 1 port every nation of take all the crafting ports of nations just because they can and people will start leaving the game because of it, or will stop having fun because they cant compete anymore, yes then im opposed to having a zerg..

Noone is better off with a dead server and 300players again.

iam a 100% sure  the Leadership in the Russian Clans is aware of that problem. And RvR is done accordingly.

• Like 1

Can somebody help me understand the benefits of port bonuses and 20k BR port battles?

Thanks to port bonuses:

*You can eliminate a nation from RvR by capturing their main port. Before it was not possible.

*You are stuck to use one or two ports for crafting. You have to be in friend list of port owner. Before you have the freedom to craft as you wish.

*If you are a small clan you are tied to use port bonuses others choose, only if port owner is good to let you do. Before you you had freedom to organise yourself as you wish.

*If you want good ships and decent chance to enjoy winning you have to join the zerg.

Can anybody name something good coming from this rather then forcing people to submit themselves to the strongest party in the nation?

I bet you remember why 4th rate port battles was introduced ones and actually they were quite popular. Do 20k PBs increased the amount or quality of content????

Why are we boosting zerging relentlessly?

Killing diversity is poor decision, even you are sure that your way is the best way...

• Like 5