Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

It was a very fun night yesterday. it was very nice to see the forces Russians, Danes and Brits are able to mobilize. must have been over 200 Ships in the Area. Such a massive Screening fleets! 

17 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your screening fleet was much bigger than ours, also it was lower ranked and much less experienced. But they did their job. Only one third of our PB fleet could enter PB, since we didn''t have a countdown to enter PB simitanously and most of us got dragued into another battle due to multiple tags which were running. Clear victory for Britain in PB.

It was very cocky that you sacrificed your PB fleet after to try to kill ours. Anyway thanks for that mistake. Was a fun battle. You fought well and I got 4.200 xp out of it. No waste of time in ranking up for me. We had equal numbers of 1. and 2. Rates in this battle. Even though your players are  lower ranked. But undercrewing is not such a disadvantage. So no big inbalance in this matter. We will find out, if your war industry is as good as your players already are after this loss of players in the last weeks.

Result is. Britain is a worthy enemy and no nation with much lower ranked and less skilled players we could smash with ease, how I feared.

you know Graf, i like sailing and fighting with you in REDS, but damn, you can be pretty Snobbish.... 😅 

@rediii Defending Screens is usally Suicidal anyway... it was at Nassau and Santa Domingo for us and now at Salamanca for the Brits.

But nice Battles anyway!

Edited by Meraun

2 hours ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

We did our best Jorge. Most of us were fighting both massive screening fleets you had. Congrats to the skill, equipment, ranks and numbers of the Russian players! Best wishes Gene

You did the best you could, this is just a game and sometimes you win and sometimes you don't, although for me the best thing is the good time we have all spent in the fighting that took place.

o7

• Like 6

it's fun to see how Britain turns to a worthy opponent after loosing many of its PvP players, clans.

I won't be surprised if KPR announced as most dangerous place on the map soon, because of bloody British captains 😂😂😂

I understand how desperate some clans are for heroic stories, but glory belongs to people who stands against odds, not to people who carefully choosing weaker pray.

Salute to Danish captains who showed up for "fight."

• Like 10

On 7/7/2019 at 6:13 AM, Da Hool said:

dafuq

Why does someone in a Traders Lynx or Traders Snow join such battle?

It's a dirty sneaky little tactic they seem fond of, have a trader lynx in these big engagement to weave in and out looting all the ship as they go down

the brits played well in that battle. good command from elias. they need more practice and then they have a good fleet

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Very fun, clean, and drama free fight, o7 to everyone involved.

just make every day Nassau PZ - best PZ by far - nice and fast ships, cheap and easy to replace, instant fun (except the current RoE and too many russians :P )

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Jorge said:

Roadkill, more than 80, maybe 100 British ships  trying to kill us.... And some Danish too.

I mean't within the battle....not enough concentrated fire.  Think the guys outside did their job.  Too few experienced players with line sailing experience in battle.  But so many experienced players leave their countries to join zergs 😜

Edited by Roadkill

I think this tale will end soon, as people will have a lack of content. Or it is necessary that all nations unite against the Russian Empire.
At the moment, BF is not participating in this circuit, but we also need content. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not ready to change the nation due to the large number of new players in our clan.
That way out, as for me - one. And this is the union all nation vs RI

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

I think this tale will end soon, as people will have a lack of content. Or it is necessary that all nations unite against the Russian Empire.
At the moment, BF is not participating in this circuit, but we also need content. Unfortunately, at the moment we are not ready to change the nation due to the large number of new players in our clan.

We have 10 nation and 1 Russian Empire.

So in theory all nations can set 10*5=50 PB against Russian Empire in one day. :D

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I mean't within the battle....not enough concentrated fire.  Think the guys outside did their job.  Too few experienced players with line sailing experience in battle.  But so many experienced players leave their countries to join zergs 😜

Or leave their country to avoid being called a zerg but a zerg follows :P

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

Could just take remaining Prussian ports in Gulf then switch to Prussia :D

You can unite against Russia or you can be conquered by Russia. It's all in the hands of players really. No nation can stand against all. And once Russia is starting to struggle against the wind, turncoaters will leave.

Edited by Liang Dao Ming
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Routan said:

Nope. Frontline my friend. Frontline. They only can attack the region Capitol right now. 

Issue is not that Russia is strong, but in many other Nations to few actually care for RvR. 

No-one cares because not everyone wants to have a massive port battle. The problem is that BR for ports is too high.

Bugger all port battles these days because devs ramped up the BRs because of the nostalgia of some Russian players for zerg wars.

• Like 11

Just now, Routan said:

Nope. Frontline my friend. Frontline. They only can attack the region Capitol right now. 

Issue is not that Russia is strong, but in many other Nations to few actually care for RvR. 

Yes. I forgot about frontlines.
But The Mexican Gulf have two free ports and 2 nation already have ports there.

Bring back the old BR ratings for PBS, it meant that peopl actually had to change up their ships and also allowed for smaller nations to RvR since there were less in each battle. Keep maybe afew MAJOR ports at the numbers to need full 1st rates, but i think this game was more fun for RvR when the PBs did not need 25 players to fill + screeners

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Knight Stalin said:

Bring back the old BR ratings for PBS, it meant that peopl actually had to change up their ships and also allowed for smaller nations to RvR since there were less in each battle. Keep maybe afew MAJOR ports at the numbers to need full 1st rates, but i think this game was more fun for RvR when the PBs did not need 25 players to fill + screeners

I'd prefer it be up to the clans who own the port

they chose whether it's open to all

they chose the taxes

they chose the timers

let them chose the br ( within parameters )

Edited by Vizzini
clarity
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

No we definatly don't have the numbers, we still win the equal battles and learned from our 2 attempts. Also we have a PB fleet that is able to fight against the russian PB fleet. Other nations can't keep up with production etc

Do you remember this post?

Maybe you talk with @Captain Reverse and arrange PB as competition between two clans.

Maybe additional condition can be set.

Such as not more then specific BR, no interception and other.

I suppose it can be good show. @Captain Reverse and @RKY are streamers.

Edited by qw569

8 minutes ago, rediii said:

If we lose we lose fighting ability against the other russians. I don't see a reason why we should risk a fleet for this :P wasa battle would be fun but same here

Maybe it is language barrier and you don't understand what I wrote. :D

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Problem is wit hthe current PB mechanic.

If the attacker doesnt do a massive organizational work and sets several pbs at the same time (easily avoided by timers now) the defender can have 100% of it's players at every portbattle.

Also, the only nations able to fight russia a bit atleast atm are Dutch, GB and Denmark.

The only people with the stomach for offensive RvR are Denmark and Russia and the former can't hope to get through screeners.

• Like 1