Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Pre wipe:

Rdnn flips 7 british ports, all port battles are contested. Proceeds to lose them all.

Post wipe:

Reds Gets 1 port flipped, wee woo wee woo doesnt want to contest it and screens, yet again

Such a fun game isnt it

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Liq said:

Pre wipe:

Rdnn flips 7 british ports, all port battles are contested. Proceeds to lose them all.

Post wipe:

Reds Gets 1 port flipped, wee woo wee woo doesnt want to contest it and screens, yet again

Such a fun game isnt it

someone seem salty that they failed to take a port again

Just now, Liq said:

Salty that it hasnt even gotten to a battle yeah, which proves a point

you have the same problem we had when we where in the danish nation, i guess you better get used to it, only difference is that back then you would meet screening fleets of 70 to 100 ships.  

1 hour ago, Routan said:

What problems are you talking abouth. According to @Graf Bernadotte Rdnn was the might of the sea. Nobody could stand against you. So no not the same situation. Not if Graffi is to be trusted.

we did okey in port battles but we always had issues getting in to them with out getting screened out, its not like we never lost a port battle back then, i remember a lot of lost port battles.

maybe graf has rose tinted glasses about our time in Denmark.

now it seems like a new power is on the rise in Denmark, i was very impressed by the way HAVOC played today they showed a great amount of skill in protecting there weak ships, that being said we knew how that battle would end before we joined it but we should have been able to kill more then 1 first rate.        

3 hours ago, Liq said:

Pre wipe:

Post wipe:

Such a fun game isnt it

Stop whining 

It was also a shock port and not a reds port.

3 hours ago, Liq said:

Salty that it hasnt even gotten to a battle yeah, which proves a point

What point? Screening battles are still battles, right? 

What would you do if your 55 point port was attacked? You'd screen, wouldn't you? 

4 hours ago, Liq said:

Pre wipe:

Post wipe:

Such a fun game isnt it

this is the game people wanted.   zergs, ports matter, high BR, stupid crazy upgraded ships....etc.  I crack up when people say the alliance system was unbalanced.

6 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

this is the game people wanted.   zergs, ports matter, high BR, stupid crazy upgraded ships....etc.  I crack up when people say the alliance system was unbalanced.

you know the alliance system is shit. The blocks will be formed and it will be unbalanced. The only difference is now you can't have OW PvP with half of the players in the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

When we attacked British and they had 3 screening fleets you didn't write anything about it. 

Yet to my knowledge all 7 but one pbs were full?

6 hours ago, rediii said:

unknown.png

dafuq

Why does someone in a Traders Lynx or Traders Snow join such battle?

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Bart Smith said:

[BASTD] - are they british clan? Excuse me but im back to game few day ago and not updated😉

Yes, they are.

Sadly not enough people actually engaging the Russians from the GB fleet....my screenshot...similar stats to Jorge but no kills.  Had we focused fire would have been a lot different but we were outsailed fair and square and had a lot less experienced players.

308B65CB59A79B86A82EB277E34E77DD7E004BFA

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Sadly not enough people actually engaging the Russians from the GB fleet....my screenshot...similar stats to Jorge but no kills.  Had we focused fire would have been a lot different but we were outsailed fair and square and had a lot less experienced players.

308B65CB59A79B86A82EB277E34E77DD7E004BFA

Roadkill, more than 80, maybe 100 British ships  trying to kill us.... And some Danish too.