Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

On 5/25/2019 at 11:31 PM, Routan said:

I still remember when an attack on Cartagenha was an server event. All Nations there to screen and to take out screeners.

T´is the times plague, DLC forged papers....Who cares about Cartagena or any other port, where everyone can have everything..Only the ships aren´t available, lol....

Game development as it shouldn´t be....

Someone should delete last 2-3 pages maybe.

• Like 1

i hate fireschocks and the second fleet was screeners so not really made to fight only to tag like they are supposed to. and thx to graf bernadotte or someone else for this ship.

gg from silentwraith 08EBD7D0E11E48B45A45694AFC97D47E870F2A49h

Edited by sam121252
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

i hate fireschocks and the second fleet was screeners so not really made to fight only to tag like they are supposed to. and thx to graf bernadotte or someone else for this ship.

gg from silentwraith 08EBD7D0E11E48B45A45694AFC97D47E870F2A49h

Thats rediiis ship

26 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You had the advantage of boarding mechanic (due to a very stupid command on Russian side), which gave you the advantage to take out 2 1. Rates very fast. Don't complain about the disadvantage of an explosion which happened right in the middle of your fleet. Due to a very bad command on your side? One accepts mechanic how it is, or has to stay out of the game. Finally Russia made less big mistakes. That's why you lost.

Trust me, we had our fair share of tactical analysis fueled by hindsight about that PB, no need for you to add on to that...
And no, me exploding had nothing to do with Rediii's commands. I caught fire by sheer bad luck and before anyone could cover my side I got instantly fire shocked by receiving two broadsides. After that the deal was done. I could do nothing but watch. I didn't even receive any more barrages except a few stray hits. Fire shock never went away though, so I finally blew.

1 hour ago, Vizzini said:

what was the great battle result again ? Swe held their port ?

Yes, while waiting for pb to start, swede screeners tagged the russki pb fleet (bottom screen) and the swedes apparently filled the pb too. After the screening battle above, elements of the swede pb fleet tagged stragglers that were trapped in the screening battle due to tags and a few who came back to assist (top screen). This is to the best of my knowledge, i didnt exactly have a birds eye view of what was happening outside the battles themselves.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I'm not talking about Cartagena, but about screening battle of St. Johns yesterday. There a Russian explodes in the middle of the enemy fleet. 

My mistake then,  I take everything back and claim the opposite :P

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

Trust me, we had our fair share of tactical analysis fueled by hindsight about that PB, no need for you to add on to that...
And no, me exploding had nothing to do with Rediii's commands. I caught fire by sheer bad luck and before anyone could cover my side I got instantly fire shocked by receiving two broadsides. After that the deal was done. I could do nothing but watch. I didn't even receive any more barrages except a few stray hits. Fire shock never went away though, so I finally blew.

I have to admit to a similar e experience last night in the battle received 2 broadsides from distance went into crew shock , fire shock lost control of everything and died.

Gotta re-watch the replay yet in case I missed something but yea In this situation there is literally nothing you can do.

Good battle though .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

You had the advantage of boarding mechanic (due to a very stupid command on Russian side), which gave you the advantage to take out 2 1. Rates very fast. Don't complain about the disadvantage of an explosion which happened right in the middle of your fleet. Due to a very bad command on your side? One accepts mechanic how it is, or has to stay out of the game. Finally Russia made less big mistakes. That's why you lost.

i love how you can say that we can do something about a guy that fireschockes in a second, you know that brace is like ten seconds to pop up right so there was no avoiding this. After that we were all on low crew and disorganized and you took the advantage. But dont start with this bullshit that we could avoid that fireschock then you are being stupid to think that.

nice fight it was

silentwraith 

Edited by sam121252
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

Can you tell me more? Thank god theres Russian player who sell cheap ship..alt maybe? No? Someone in Tomato soup clan?

I think he means vital importance of being able to craft OP ships for the next 25 days....also to create a Swedish fun vacuum until release because of , well reasons..

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Made the same experience like you. Redoutable muskets have not been strong enough, even though I had shooting and marines on top.

PoV: I killed in 2 boarding rounds (as defender) no idea whom who had marines and almost 100 more crew.

And I didnt even had Redoutable (other muskets + marines and Shooting).

So: It depends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Result of this offense was, that Russia forced Sweden to fight for its survival. Enemy stands in the middle of Swedish core territory now, and their ship building ability is endangered. But as long as X doesn't have control about their vital ports there is still hope. This luck was not granted for Spain and Britain. 😋

Translation?

There's hope for Sweden to not being focused by Russia because X doesnt control our vital Port?

Or there's hope for Russia because X doesnt control a big shipyard?

Or there's hope for Sweden having X with them until we keep using our main Port?

But more important: is X so important???🤣

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Translation?

There's hope for Sweden to not being focused by Russia because X doesnt control our vital Port?

Or there's hope for Russia because X doesnt control a big shipyard?

Or there's hope for Sweden having X with them until we keep using our main Port?

But more important: is X so important???🤣

X= Tryhards 

• Like 2