Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Mate, you give the answer by yourself. Only difference is that I was running away from 22 lineships with a mortar brig with half of your hitpoints and 25% of your firepower, and you got scared already by 3 line ships which have been at least 10 minutes away. It's not my fault that I know things better, if you don't have a clue about sailing a mortar brig. Problem is not that I'm too smart. Problem is that you're not smart enough.

It's not the task of a mortar brig to stay alive. Result was you got 3 combat medals sinking me and Britain lost 700 combat medals invested in your 14 line ships which got sunk. Isn't it embarrasing for you to even mention our loss of an outdated throw away ship after this catastrophy for your nation? 😝

you're very convinced in your knowledge and believe very much in projections. Let me suggest you to question yourself sometimes. So much to embarrassing talk. Gene

PB for san Augustine. 

Commanders: France- King of Crowns

USA- rattlesnakejake.

United states victory.

lessons learned.

putting crew on an enemy capped ship then taking it back off and then sinking the ship counts as a kill for the enemy team. -60 points for your team and +60 for the enemy. this cost us the battle. battle timer ended with French score at 950  

fort range exceeds that of mortar brig. 

FE3122E61B892FAB4C6CEC9F7C312BDDFA8B3821

• Like 1

Loorkon was battle commander not Jake.   Though I think the points you got was at the last second as it was pretty much 600-700 range for both sides most of the battle.  Remember the point is to make 1000 points if you don't do that you loose.  If we make if before you we win, so we just got to do that or prevent you.  A lot of mistake made on both sides. I do think it was a very big learning experience and considering US was going against a very season veteran PvP team we did better than expected.  Even though you had the pirates there screening for you.  As much as your groups bitch about not getting PvP you think ya'll would actually fight each other.  WO fleet limping back would of been a nice prime target for the pirates to have hit, but nah ya'll got to be all buddy buddy's and such.

3 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Loorkon was battle commander not Jake.   Though I think the points you got was at the last second as it was pretty much 600-700 range for both sides most of the battle.  Remember the point is to make 1000 points if you don't do that you loose.  If we make if before you we win, so we just got to do that or prevent you.  A lot of mistake made on both sides. I do think it was a very big learning experience and considering US was going against a very season veteran PvP team we did better than expected.  Even though you had the pirates there screening for you.  As much as your groups bitch about not getting PvP you think ya'll would actually fight each other.  WO fleet limping back would of been a nice prime target for the pirates to have hit, but nah ya'll got to be all buddy buddy's and such.

941+60

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

941+60

If ya'll scuttle it the first time you got your kill count.  What gave us the points is cause some one put crew on it and than you scuttled it.  I learned this a long time ago on my first port battle against US at Wilmington when Pirates turned a 996 point victory the US thought it had and beat them. They put crew on all there cap ships and we sunk them to instantly drop there points way down.    From than on pirates never left crew on ships until after battle was over than we went to cap them.  Old legacy system in game, much like something else ya'll used....hmmmmm.

By the way US also screwed up putting crew on that last 1st rate too so it cost us points and than cost ya'll points. 

22 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Even though you had the pirates there screening for you.  As much as your groups bitch about not getting PvP you think ya'll would actually fight each other.  WO fleet limping back would of been a nice prime target for the pirates to have hit, but nah ya'll got to be all buddy buddy's and such.

Actually, if you look on the map, we were busy flipping a port during that time. 

You'll note that the nationality of the port we flipped was not USA, so we don't just club seals. We're equal opportunity farmers. It ain't much, but its honest work :).

Anyways, this might be a good test for how fast the US can recover from such a hard loss. *munches popcorn*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

If ya'll scuttle it the first time you got your kill count.  What gave us the points is cause some one put crew on it and than you scuttled it.

Yes this is what Kingy said in his post. You are in agreement with what he said. If we had not put crew on that ship we would have won the PB. Our mistake.

1 hour ago, William Death said:

Actually, if you look on the map, we were busy flipping a port during that time. 

You'll note that the nationality of the port we flipped was not USA, so we don't just club seals. We're equal opportunity farmers. It ain't much, but its honest work :).

Anyways, this might be a good test for how fast the US can recover from such a hard loss. *munches popcorn*

Good for y’all not like screening works against defenders any way but still y’all tend to avoid fighting each other when you both the strongest RVR groups of that time zone. 

28 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Yes this is what Kingy said in his post. You are in agreement with what he said. If we had not put crew on that ship we would have won the PB. Our mistake.

Actiy no you wouldn’t cause we did the same thing and guys learned.  You still would of been just shortS. Just short still isn’t a win.  Next time we just got to stay alive longer to get better results.  Doesn’t really matter as you hide behind late night timers and exploit ports you shouldn’t have.  We will see after release how well y’all do.

18 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Doesn’t really matter as you hide behind late night timers and exploit ports you shouldn’t have.  We will see after release how well y’all do.

And that right there is why we do it, it ain't much but it's honest salt.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Good for y’all not like screening works against defenders any way but still y’all tend to avoid fighting each other when you both the strongest RVR groups of that time zone. 

Actiy no you wouldn’t cause we did the same thing and guys learned.  You still would of been just shortS. Just short still isn’t a win.  Next time we just got to stay alive longer to get better results.  Doesn’t really matter as you hide behind late night timers and exploit ports you shouldn’t have.  We will see after release how well y’all do.

You mean like needing the map wipe to finally retake agustin from us? It was french so long we still have citizens demanding their rightful seat on the Senate! 

If history repeats itself, the east coast would look much better with other pretty colored pixels.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Msk said:

You mean like needing the map wipe to finally retake agustin from us? It was french so long we still have citizens demanding their rightful seat on the Senate! 

If history repeats itself, the east coast would look much better with other pretty colored pixels.

To bad most of us have jobs and can’t be up past midnight.  We all know y’all can fight in normal timers but you hide behind them instead.  We also know y’all don’t have balls to fight the pirates.  The other strong RVR force.  Sounds more like actions of cowards and exploiters.  

After wipe you have to come at us per legit rules.  Let’s see how far y’all get with that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

To bad most of us have jobs and can’t be up past midnight.  We all know y’all can fight in normal timers but you hide behind them instead.  We also know y’all don’t have balls to fight the pirates.  The other strong RVR force.  Sounds more like actions of cowards and exploiters.  

After wipe you have to come at us per legit rules.  Let’s see how far y’all get with that. 

just stop being a poon and get the job done. drop a nut. surely you can go without 2 hours of extra sleep. you better take mateo soon. because I don't know how many san Augustine port battles you can win. if we truly are hiding behind the timer then when you go to set the port you should have no opposition...…..

as far as war with the pirates. im sure you know that we spent a whole year at war with VCO. 

Edited by King of Crowns

8 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

just stop being a poon and get the job done. drop a nut. surely you can go without 2 hours of extra sleep. you better take mateo soon. because I don't know how many san Augustine port battles you can win. 

That depends how well ya'll do in Hostlity missions....I been asked why we haven't posted this one.  Ye'll didn't do to well the other day did you now?

20190502200405_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

It's a bit harder to get 25 folks out at 2am in the morning than it is in a prime time. 

I would like to add about this picture, if your caught properly in hostility missions it's pretty much a death sentence no matter what skills you have.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:46 AM, HachiRoku said:
  • -10% reload
  • +6% vertical gun range
  • -10% dispersion
  • +10% penetration
  • +5% speed
  • +10% turn rate
  • +15% acceleration
  • +15% deceleration
  • +10% HP
  • +10% thickness
  • -20% fire spread rate
  • -10% splinter resistance
  • -15% heel
  • -10% sail damage
  • +15% mast HP
  • +10% mast thickness
  • -12% repair time
  • +10% repair
  • +10% crew
  • +5 crew transfer per sec.

On one ship buffs like that would make a difference. Its like roman infantry fighting the deathstar. I mean that is an insane amount of mods. 

This is crazy !

Which beginner or casual player should play NA?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Severus Snape said:

This sure is a lot of drama for a battle no one cares about.

Texas sure likes to boast about fights he wasn’t in.  

not boasting about anything, that was there attempt over the weekend with another battle that they lost the same as the US.  French aren't getting away with this without taking a good bit of lost too.  They act like they don't sink, but they sure do when in a hostility mission.   Which is death for any one pretty much fighting 10 AI and 10 Players.

I'm actually surprise Sir John didn't post that....oh wait I think he's on the ban list too like half the players.    

Makes me wonder why you use your US alt to post on here, could it be your main one got ban too?  I'm only guessing but hay more power to you....

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

not boasting about anything, that was there attempt over the weekend with another battle that they lost the same as the US.  French aren't getting away with this without taking a good bit of lost too.  They act like they don't sink, but they sure do when in a hostility mission.   Which is death for any one pretty much fighting 10 AI and 10 Players.

I'm actually surprise Sir John didn't post that....oh wait I think he's on the ban list too like half the players.    

Makes me wonder why you use your US alt to post on here, could it be your main one got ban too?  I'm only guessing but hay more power to you....

Whos alt is it?

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That depends how well ya'll do in Hostlity missions....I been asked why we haven't posted this one.  Ye'll didn't do to well the other day did you now?

20190502200405_1.jpg?width=1202&height=6

It's a bit harder to get 25 folks out at 2am in the morning than it is in a prime time. 

I would like to add about this picture, if your caught properly in hostility missions it's pretty much a death sentence no matter what skills you have.

if you'd like I can put the photo of you all running back to augustine with your tails between your legs immediately after this battle. You still had more ships than us and you all ran anyways

22 minutes ago, Liberalism said:

I am just stopping you from spreading false information and data to influence opinion of other users. It also shows that you know less, considering you can't post correct information on the game statistics. 

When did I say anything false anyway? What the hell are you talking about? What does crew bonus 1 not 4 even mean????