Game-Labs Forum

19 minutes ago, Cabral said:

I believe he forgot I was with him in that battle too, and I think he also forgot if he was alone with the prussian L'Ocean, Staun would go down fairly easy since the other player was doing well. No problem, I'm used to that  😁

No I didn’t forget you. Told you was in the fight against the 1 L’ocean, But you was not there when we sailed to Aves.

And if you read my post I allready told that the Prussian did well.

Edited by staun

We had good fights against Russia and DreamMaker's team. Russia is a perfect opponent for us with similar playerbase size. We have good fights, but players just look for excuses to not call them good fights.

Why should we leave Prussia? We like it here and nation is peaceful. We've been playing for pirates and we left after removal of outlaw battles :) RvR is not our prime goal in the first place. 

You want us to fight more opponents, but pirates today are attacking Salina, Russians attacking Guacata, we have more than enough content for our nation. How many ports Prussia has attacked recently? One, maybe two. No one can be arsed to do hostility, it's plain boring. We fight all nations in OW PvP, that's best content for us ;)

Edited by Banished Privateer

16 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Salina Point PB. Time to blame Requin? :) 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.aaf39399d5bc2caca936b8d9aa2f8f77.jpg

Ofc not. Having 100 crew more than the other shallow ships doesnt give anyone a great advantage in boarding.

Thats why I dont see 8 enemy ships captured. 8 of 14.

• Like 3

Bensalem PB.  Spanish Victory.

Regrettably we capped all 3 circles and won on points before we could sink more of them  😕

0e329c990f1e03a8ad6ddff3cc6f5231.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Bensalem PB.  Spanish Victory.

Regrettably we capped all 3 circles and won on points before we could sink more of them  😕

0e329c990f1e03a8ad6ddff3cc6f5231.jpg

Yes before I could sink more of you lol - btw that was my only redeemable test Requin :)

Edited by Roadkill
  • Like 1

salina point pb. got flipped by rats, though none joined - even though there were still lots of them seen derping around MT, didnt seem to bother about the PB which was right on their doorstep. shame :)

So we did the only thing we could have done, mock silf for not owning a xebec.

G1VzoUk.jpg

Portillo PB.  Spain vs Pirates.  Pirate Victory

4b64b83db6cd88453f0a332fce38617f.jpg

Pirates showed their tenacity for refusing to organize and even as the battle started we didn't have a roster or know what ships were coming.  Managed to fill it up with some alts there at the end with some leftover BR.  Barents managed to kill the requin with a MB which is probably a first.

GF boys.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Christendom said:

Portillo PB.  Spain vs Pirates.  Pirate Victory

4b64b83db6cd88453f0a332fce38617f.jpg

Pirates showed their tenacity for refusing to organize and even as the battle started we didn't have a roster or know what ships were coming.  Managed to fill it up with some alts there at the end with some leftover BR.  Barents managed to kill the requin with a MB which is probably a first.

GF boys.

So you fight spain with your pirate main? And gb with your spanish alt? (Christendomtoo) 

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

Looks like it was your ship to take back. Lol

i gave it to him and we are still bffs but ill be keeping the ship :) 

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Elaborate more on the fight sruPL.  I'm curious what happened (other than a lopsided win)

Wind was terrible for us (blowing into our faces) so Swedes decides to undock with PB fleet and tag us in OW outside Samana. It was a risky move as they didn't have a serious PB fleet inside, just some randoms or screeners, but Prussia is too small to afford 2nd fleet or screeners ;) Dutch had some fight in the meanwhile with Danes, so everyone got some content.

It was our PB Fleet. We decided in the last possible moment to tag the prussian fleet before PB starts. But we started totaly seperated, two of us in the middle of the prussian fleet and one (or two) first rate didn't show up in the right time.

We lost this fight, these are the bad news of this day.

But we hold the port, which are good news for the nation.

Good fight of the prussians!

Edited by HamBlower

20 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

LOL

Ever the pest.  I have no problem fighting anyone else on the server.  Only you babe.  #denycontent

I even sink occasionally.  The little requin didn't last long in here.

837c6b86da23461b71a2853e8a42833d.png

• Like 1