Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

12 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Yeah you should get free stuff. How many thousand subscribers do you have again? 

Well, to be fair, when you compare the number of his subscribers to the actual playerbase of NA, he has a lot. #feelsbadman

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Well, to be fair, when you compare the number of his subscribers to the actual playerbase of NA, he has a lot. #feelsbadman

Thats cause half of them probably are naval action players. I dislike it when people go ask for free things. If you want something you should pay for it and not going crying on the forums. It's very unlikely he will ever have a lot of subs because he is quite an unlikable person. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

Thats cause half of them probably are naval action players. I dislike it when people go ask for free things. If you want something you should pay for it and not going crying on the forums. It's very unlikely he will ever have a lot of subs because he is quite an unlikable person. 

We got Herc DLC and you made a topic about it being P2W and cried it out lmao

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Sovereign said:

Could you tell me the actual playerbase of NA?

🤣

Edited by qw569

16 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

We got Herc DLC and you made a topic about it being P2W and cried it out lmao

Because they are. If you deny the facts youare delusional. 

7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

The NA subs on my channel are surely less than 1000. I did get thousands of subs and views playing stupid P2W mobile games that are played by millions and being top 300 player :) Also, I never asked or demanded Devs to give me stuff because I'm a youtuber or twitcher, even though many other games and their Devs do give tons of stuff for you. In the previous game I played and recorded (CC) which I gathered so many viewers, Devs of the game had a special Content Creator group, they would give you in-game currencies, special heroes and items, pay you with real-life currency for creating content (monthly or per hour or per view), special account on test server for recording update videos before they get released, with all stuff unlocked etc. 

And you know what? I don't feel bad that I don't have all that stuff in NA and gifted by NA Devs, also it's so silly when brain-washed players think that NA Devs make the game just for us and everything we request lol, these claims are ridiculous and funny and I bet you will admit it. I would rather see that full server with 2500 players than NA Devs throwing free and premium stuff at me. The reason why I mention all of that is because of Joerson or whoever it was attempted to say that Devs create the game for streamers lol 

I hope you know I will not read that long post but I assume you are triggered. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Some smashin' at KPR that happened yesterday:

image.thumb.png.13b08185e28e4da35997934aab2355eb.png

image.thumb.png.425f13d1f88179a936f8bb20eb3bd240.png

image.thumb.png.90c5dc3585f228927b8c7fb4fdb12132.png

image.thumb.png.926da75114e91cd235e3d53c1889110b.png

image.thumb.png.1192530c2f649eb673a87235f7f06193.png

And some more, but I haven't been in all of the battles. 

unknown.png

enjoyed the streams i saw yesterday. I must also comment on a couple of things I noticed... No wonder Warriorz has to trade so much as he seems to get sunk a lot. Lionshaft should consider changing his name to Usain Bolt :P

6 hours ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

957 to their score of 336 or something close to that. Lost because after GB line was broken they scattered and just did kited and stop our control the other points the rest of the battle. 

4HzVKlW.png

First port battle in a long time. 

Back to the drawing board to try again later!

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2

Today we had a Pretty nice battle east of Puerto Escondido in the Patrol Zone. Didn't expect to get such a big battle before Wipe. Was Pretty nice. Seemed like the Swedes and Pirates didn't have the best communication, sadly. But even though it was nice and went on to the BR Limit. Was nice GG to you guys!!

BIG BATTLE.PNG

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Frozen Cay BORK vs Brits

Brits defend Frozen

Was an enjoyable battle, but the wind got the better of us and the Brits worked their kite magic to make it very difficult. GG WP - until next time o7.

3.30_Frozen_Cay_BORK_vs._Brits.png

A later picture 

The wind was in favor to prevent the advancement of the Swedish Fleet.  The decisive attack ordered by the British Admiral into the center of the Swedish Fleet sinking the mortar brig was no less tactically noteworthy than Alexander's victory at the Battle of Gaugamela.  The loss of their mortar brig doomed the Swedes to sailing upwind against the British lighter fleet and  into the fire of the formidable Frozen Cay fortress,  leaving them with a foreboding burden.  There was an attempt by the Swedes to draw across the British fleet into a trap but it failed to develop and with the surrender of their final light ship, the Swedes were left without options for victory and retreated from the battle.

Huzzah for the all the British!  Valiant effort by the Swedes. 

FrozenCay_attempt2.thumb.png.b877751896d69ebba1a13722e08b37db.png

Edited by angriff
corrected first statement fixed some grammar
  • Like 3