Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

30 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

. Everyone including MassimoSud, ask yourself a question if you want fun from the game or just be the winner.

ok so i take one situation i saw when you twitched. privateer "taged" you, he had an inger, you had an hercules and you didn't want of this fight, not enough fun?

don't do a general case of one battle, each fight is different, it's simple like that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Yea, I think Hercules and Inger differ in size and class (1-2 classes difference). In PB I could watch L'Ocean full HP, full sails, full crew sail away from another L'Ocean. But not to be forgotten when Ram Dinark dismantled Massimo, Grundge and one more fella 1v3 and was called Russian hacker :) I guess the Russian hackers beat them again.

And your trash talking still continues, no wonder people find you as hypocrit.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Yea, I think Hercules and Inger differ in size and class (1-2 classes difference). In PB I could watch L'Ocean full HP, full sails, full crew sail away from another L'Ocean. But not to be forgotten when Ram Dinark dismantled Massimo, Grundge and one more fella 1v3 and was called Russian hacker :) I guess the Russian hackers beat them again.

Grundge ran away from anolytic, it's ok. But at this moment if he stayed alive , they won, no gold océan lost, no many ships and repairs to move from this harbour now "enemy", and i think there are many more other fair reasons to act as he did. But well, it's his choice.

When Cabral trolls me on global chan because i ran away with my endy from his herc, don't care because the two rare books i had in my hold were a good reason to act like that. When Fenix ganked me (7 vs 1) in patrol so i decided to run outside circle, got a good reason to do that and if one of them trolled me about that, i was not surprising when i saw him on Twitch doing the same in a similar situation...

And even you, many months ago, always on Twitch, when PvP Mark were the rule, you decided to surrend with your endy against 4 or 5 us players before one of them could fire you to deny them the right to get PvP mark...and i think you had a good reason no? 

So as i said, don't do hard judgment, everyone got certainly good reasons to act as he acts, it's just a question of point of view^^

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

This + toxic community. The whole game is about wasting time, ganking and denying rewards for your enemies. Surrender so they can't capture, suicide to towers/forts, chase enemy for 6 hours, kite them for hours, destroy entire cargo, I mean no wonder NA has less than 1000 players on the servers, as it's much more fun to play some arena game (cough NA Legends cough) where you log in, insta-join battle, shoot stuff for 10-30 min and go another battle. Kiting, griefing, denying, toxic behaviour all is non-existent because there is no need for such actions. 

There was nothing toxic  about the port battle  ..neither side was toxic  towards each other ... i do find it strange that you bring up  that NA has a toxic community when you are the main offender

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

whow my post on moscalb has been deleted! 

Perhaps I have revealed something that must remain secret? Or is it the usual censorship? Soon, too, will I be banned for the sole reason that certain things must remain secret?

Just asking 🤣

Hey Hey.
Look. There are rules on reporting exploits and cheats. Unlike other developers who cant fix their walhacks or push everything into client we invested a lot into tech that removes cheating or client hacking completely (even waves are on the server). As as a result unlike other devs we do not hide from such questions and do not remove discussions on cheats as we actually want them to be discussed to make tech even better for this and future games. 

But this must be done in special places (like tribunal) with proof. If you found something - post it and explain how it works. Better with videos. Posts without proof are just empty air and they are not allowed. Mods hide posts that do not follow the rules. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I didn't say the PB was toxic or that I'm the saint. NA environment causes toxic behaviours, that's why we see it all over the place.

Don't blame the game, toxic people that exploit the game gaps are the ones that create toxic enviroment.

• Like 3

hey hey!

This is Carebbean news, it is not a section of the forum where the game mechanics are "discussed" and where digressions are not allowed.

In this section there are tons of offtopic posts (just read those of srupl), yet the only post deleted is mine?

I hope you won't ban me for what I'm about to say, but I have to renew my feeling that there are players that gamelabs hold most (streamers, pros, forum warriors) and others with whom you continue to relate with sufficiency.

I hope for you, and for the sake of the game, that you can fill your servers with streamers, pros and forum warriors, because with this attitude it is certain that instead you will continue to lose casual players.

Ad maiora semper!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

hey hey!

This is Carebbean news, it is not a section of the forum where the game mechanics are "discussed" and where digressions are not allowed.

In this section there are tons of offtopic posts (just read those of srupl), yet the only post deleted is mine?

Cheating accusations follow the simple rule. If you accuse the person you must do it in tribunal with proof OR not do it at all. As many players feel that their reputation is important - you spreading false rumors instead of factual proofs are not helping both the game and the community. Only your post contained empty air cheating accusations. 

• Like 1

I must admit - Streamers help give the game a good first look for many people who are thinking of buying the game.

Naval Action is not really an exciting game in terms of Streaming, and maybe it's true that Admin holds them in a nice regard. I personally think more people should stream.

Stream your battles, Stream the action around you. the Streams also tend to be the easiest way to find issues, bugs, and you instantly have a recording of those issues.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I must admit - Streamers help give the game a good first look for many people who are thinking of buying the game.

Naval Action is not really an exciting game in terms of Streaming, and maybe it's true that Admin holds them in a nice regard. I personally think more people should stream.

Stream your battles, Stream the action around you. the Streams also tend to be the easiest way to find issues, bugs, and you instantly have a recording of those issues.

I thought Admin clearly stated NO ACCUSING IN CHEATING WITHOUT PROOFS OR ANYWHERE ELSE BUT TRIBUNAL

JohnGrimes.jpg.82e5b7a6fab76d18d61a4d9f2

Edited by Beeekonda

7 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Devs do support streamers, but I would have to lie that it's done in a biased way. Other games and developers throw tons of free and premium stuff at popular streamers, in NA devs only do chat a little with us and give a small donation from time to time. Streaming comes at a great risk of many players streams-sniping you or watching your battles to counter your actions. Delayed streams do help with these issues, but the bigger delay, the less interactive stream. 

we should switch to Just dance and stream in underwear  :D

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Devs do support streamers, but I would have to lie that it's done in a biased way. Other games and developers throw tons of free and premium stuff at popular streamers, in NA devs only do chat a little with us and give a small donation from time to time.

5% if i correctly count donations to the most popular streamer Naval Action.

Interesting info from Reuters Player Ninja makes 1 mln $ by promote Apex Legends

25 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Streaming comes at a great risk of many players streams-sniping you or watching your battles to counter your actions.

:D:D:D:D

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

I didn't say the PB was toxic or that I'm the saint. NA environment causes toxic behaviours, that's why we see it all over the place.

so the port battle wasnt toxic ..neither were the players in it .... so you havent  a point really and your just rambling on about something ...blaming the game  for something that didnt happen

• Like 1

It's not like any of you guys are

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

Devs do support streamers, but I would have to lie to say that it's done in a biased way. Other games and developers throw tons of free and premium stuff at popular streamers, in NA devs only do chat a little with us and give a small donation from time to time. Streaming comes a great risk of many players streams-sniping you or watching your battles to counter your actions. Delayed streams do help with these issues, but the bigger delay, the less interactive stream. 

Yeah you should get free stuff. How many thousand subscribers do you have again?