Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

11 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I still see Niagaras, Heavy Rattles and Snows. Remember that Nassau Patrol has 1000 BR limit, so a spam of non-DLC ships will beat DLC ships which we've proven many times in PBs and RvR.

On top of that, I don't have Herc DLC, so my Herc is non-DLC pure ship from the note. Get rekt.

20/34 ships are DLC ships. That's 58.8%. Is absolute majority sufficient or do we need a two thirds majority to rename it?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

I still see Niagaras, Heavy Rattles and Snows. Remember that Nassau Patrol has 1000 BR limit, so a spam of non-DLC ships will beat DLC ships which we've proven many times in PBs and RvR.

[...]

On screenshots posted above i see non-DLC ships aswell. Most of them were you victims while using Herc. Whats more, the only sank ships on your side is Rattlesnake Heavy. I understand, that you are good player who can use every ships and kill your enemies on it, but average player experience is that DLC ship is the only way to win against other DLC ships. So please, dont try to prove your rights when rediii and Pala pointed something which is pretty much destructive for the game. No proszę cię kumplu : - (

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

So please, dont try to prove your rights when rediii and Pala pointed something which is pretty much destructive for the game. No proszę cię kumplu : - (

And why is it destructive for the game? My experience is in the Nassau patrolezone there is more action then the other pstrolezones. If the Dlc get ppl out and fight a bit, is it so bad.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

On screenshots posted above i see non-DLC ships aswell. Most of them were you victims while using Herc. Whats more, the only sank ships on your side is Rattlesnake Heavy. I understand, that you are good player who can use every ships and kill your enemies on it, but average player experience is that DLC ship is the only way to win against other DLC ships. So please, dont try to prove your rights when rediii and Pala pointed something which is pretty much destructive for the game. No proszę cię kumplu : - (

620B3DE61E64A5296BB4A3E680593791950375D5

2EC9CF766A1132F41CFD969E600D4F7B73FFFABA

97A3DF19F747EE942FB04029F05B7E5DD0461335

Edited by Imperator1
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, staun said:

And why is it destructive for the game? My experience is in the Nassau patrolezone there is more action then the other pstrolezones. If the Dlc get ppl out and fight a bit, is it so bad.

Naval Pay For Action? If you feel that it is a good way to take ppl out, then i dont agree and thats all.

31 minutes ago, Imperator1 said:

620B3DE61E64A5296BB4A3E680593791950375D5

2EC9CF766A1132F41CFD969E600D4F7B73FFFABA

97A3DF19F747EE942FB04029F05B7E5DD0461335

1 hour ago, Mikocen said:

[...]I understand, that you are good player who can use every ships and kill your enemies on it, but average player experience is that DLC ship is the only way to win against other DLC ships [...]

You cant buy skill, thats impossible, otherwise game would be dead for months. But buying at least small advatage is kind of pay 2 win, and I cant agree with something like that in pay to play game. However, only the first screen shot makes sense if we are talking about DLC ships impact and if you are trying to tell me, that it is not big, so as i believe, other two are posted only to show good battles : - )

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

Naval Pay For Action? If you feel that it is a good way to take ppl out, then i dont agree and thats all.

And I understand that point of view, but is not like we only see ppl on Herc an Reguin.I have no numbers on it so it is only a guess. But I would say they don’t have a higher numbers of battles than many other ships. I would prefere that both ships also was crafteble. 

DLC ships got more folks on the water and out pvp’n than any other patch or content release previous.  While I disagree with any DLC ships being in PBs, their OPness on the open water has lessened.  If you don’t know how to run from a requin or beat a solo herc in a larger frigate you’re probaby not good enough to solo pvp anyway.  

DLC ships with all their faults have been the best content creating tools we’ve had thus far.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Imperator1 said:

Party near Belize

after several hours of bloody battles, the enemy needed more captains for one ship without repairs

п.с. вот упоротые, давно таких не видел 

По скриншотам видно как со временем колличество Европейцев уменьшается, а Американцев увеличивается. Наверно оооооочень долгие бои были 😀

23 minutes ago, jointventure said:

first time i see you at the leaderboard, you must be so proud you have to share it with everybody!! well good job 

Sorry, I guess I should have anticipated that there are some that are kinda slow. 

Here, I added some discreet arrows for your benefit:

KuzNfon.png

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 6

Harbour Island PB - Pirates (Christendom) vs US (unknown)

GF US guys, thanks for coming out.  Had to call in the VCO banners on this one and brought out the EU guys.  We actively stopped capping circles and tried to drag the fight on for a change instead of just winning instantly.  Kinda worked.  US could of done better if they grouped up and didn't flee immediately.

848bae26b397a4fddef720c4458bda47.jpg

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

Not even sure who would of called for the US.  I was going to try to make the first half but would of had to leave half way for work.  Thought I had the timer so it would t dip into my work hours but putting it on the very end of the window did that.  Good to see VCO can fill a full PB and I did see some danish kills by French and Prussians so not every one was there to kill US.  Though just proves US is not at the skill level of other nations and clans.   Mainly cause all the decent PvP/RvR guys run to other nations and than bash on US.  

Also not a bad turn out on a night that normally has the lowest numbers in US prime time.

maybe we will flip it back in a weekend and try to give a better fight.

and now US had none of the good woods so folks don’t bitch about shitty builds (not that it stopped shitty builds having the woods)

oh and I still think the Requin should be a 5th rate and not allowed in port battles.  Told them to go Req heavy and expect a board fest.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Our intent is to flip a few US shallow ports we don’t want in hopes that both of us get fights and you guys try and flip them back.

Would of been better if you hit the ones with no timers.  We are all for good fights as I tell folks that about the Bahamas just sucks folks tend to not let US have any decent Econ ports.  Though honestly hardly any ones playing right now that was a better turn out than I expected from the US side when I popped on before I left from work.  Every one waiting on this stupid patch.  We will flip it back of course just not sure when.  

Did any one check the BR out side looks fairly even number one use but I feel US might of been short a bit too.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

6 hours ago, jointventure said:

first time i see you at the leaderboard, you must be so proud you have to share it with everybody!! well good job 

They are proud of killing the dutch PVE Players. Seems Russians needed Coquibacoa to found easy kills, maybe they need this to show everybody how sneakybrave russians are

6 hours ago, Anolytic said:

Sorry, I guess I should have anticipated that there are some that are kinda slow. 

Here, I added some discreet arrows for your benefit:

KuzNfon.png

Indeed very stronk, I personally didn’t realise they had a PvP leaderboard on the PVE. Server. Jolly good show though.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, HamBlower said:

They are proud of killing the dutch PVE Players. Seems Russians needed Coquibacoa to found easy kills, maybe they need this to show everybody how sneakybrave russians are

Well when they and and their allies lose 3/3 ports in a multi flip its only logical to move on to softer targets.  

• Like 1