Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

Do actually look like a big new war may break out. Looked at the map yesterday when I came home from work. Russia and French multi flip Sweden once more. So if GB end up fighting Russia we might actually have ballanced fight.

But if Prussia get there Peace and side with Russia, it might change the balance. And will Spain be brought back to live again, and will they side up ore maybe in the cover of the big nations fight try to get some ports back. Think we have the posibility for some actions in the Caribbean the next month ore soe.

Edited by staun

winter is coming indeed, 250 russians and 500 french against 15 swedes. Lets see what this brings, little bit sad about this multiflip i dont think you guys need it to get good fights.

Or is french scared to fight a actual pb against the swedish pb fleet?  

Des moines in a nutshell

: swede got more players its a gank. french have more players its well plannend

swedes win fight: better ships/better communication. french win its skill

pb for french lets take ports when main swedish fleet is engaged in other fight.  

naathing changed 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, jointventure said:

winter is coming indeed, 250 russians and 500 french against 15 swedes. Lets see what this brings, little bit sad about this multiflip i dont think you guys need it to get good fights.

Or is french scared to fight a actual pb against the swedish pb fleet?  

Des moines in a nutshell

: swede got more players its a gank. french have more players its well plannend

swedes win fight: better ships/better communication. french win its skill

pb for french lets take ports when main swedish fleet is engaged in other fight.  

naathing changed 

Nah nothing new there.NA when it is at its worst. But I think we all had seen it comming. 

Edited by staun

22 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ever seen GB nation help Prussia? Maybe 3-4 months ago Gregory helped us with RSC/SNOW clan a couple of times with small screening. On the other hand, the Russian nation helped us several times.

Give me 3 reasons why we should help GB, give me 3 reasons why we shouldn't help Russia. I will wait.

give you one reason why GB doesnt help Prussians ,, you offer to help us you want gold to do so,,,, you ask us to help you you offer nothing ,, you cant have benefit both ways

want us to help you come and help us for free ... you will get same back

1 hour ago, staun said:

Nah nothing new there.NA when it is at its worst. But I think we all had seen it comming. 

You know, French can only attac out of their safezone, hidding behind the fleet of Reverse or with a nightflip.

Russia gave us fair fights. French are only like a thief in the night. 

1 hour ago, HamBlower said:

You know, French can only attac out of their safezone, hidding behind the fleet of Reverse or with a nightflip.

Russia gave us fair fights. French are only like a thief in the night. 

Can’t disagree with that. If the EU French didn’t have kinky and his friends. But can’t really blame kinky, it is his time when He fights.

9 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

no...but i think you lie...all simply...and of course you cry

Still dealing with your inner “ angry little Napoleon syndrome”?  Chill out man, relax and open a bottle of fine whine.

• Like 1

It's funny the way people call me toxic and crazy yet at least I don't take myself seriously. This community is very bitter towards each other and most of you take this game way to serious. Worst part is that you're all trash except me. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

no...but i think you lie...all simply...and of course you cry

I Lie about what. 2 French and 1 Russian. But guess I it is just a coincident. No I don’t  cry. I am dane not French. Ask the Dutch when they offered us a peace what oure answer was. But if this is the start of yeth a big war, when then I am all happy. 

Just think the Russian should have chosen a better partner in crime. Only Kinky and his men bring something to the table.

french arent bad at pb they get better and better, but how can sweden respect french, hostility in safezones, fight when we are occupied, make a little bit more of yourself and fight straight up or else you will never get any respect and will always be the laughing stock of naval action. I really want to respect every player but damn desmoines you make it really hard i think i even like banised more and thats a big deal:P. 

4 hours ago, DesMoines said:

311310_screenshots_20181001235833_1.thumb.jpg.ccbeb1b8f40fd3d696c44a7e53cac2d1.jpg

Roseau PB last week

???? like this?where was Reverse??....you say only shit when you lose....it s a good thing for us. Kiss

You flipped the port with hostility missions that were all in your safezone. This is what I sayed "out of your safezone. By the way, the PB began around the time when we fought at Bani against Russia.

Maybe this is to long ago, that you can remember. Look at the screenshot, nearly no regular Swedish RVR player could join.

6 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

You flipped the port with hostility missions that were all in your safezone. This is what I sayed "out of your safezone. By the way, the PB began around the time when we fought at Bani against Russia.

Maybe this is to long ago, that you can remember. Look at the screenshot, nearly no regular Swedish RVR player could join. 

totally wrong, they were in the screen of this pb and so they could do it. The rest of your blabla is watching you

3 hours ago, Tac said:

Still dealing with your inner “ angry little Napoleon syndrome”?  Chill out man, relax and open a bottle of fine whine. 

"Syndrome of the little Napoleon angry" But hoooo that yes, we prefer that😁. That the "syndrome of the little Corporal psychopath with a little mustache"😉

• Like 1

17 hours ago, staun said:

So you actually think tripple flip is bold and brave?

when i read a former DNP, clan which came so many times with 10 bello to sink a lone sailor (in connie for example) who did a fleet in area zone near FR by entering in his fight and then ran...

yeah please, continue to talk us about "brave". i like to start my friday morning with my staunberg's joke, that's priceless😁

• Like 1