Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

13 minutes ago, Despe said:

mi matón? jajaja les dije racistas, homofóbicos e insultos fascistas? y cuantos jugadores más intimido? No soy perfecto, soy humano, pero deja de mentir, por favor

It was very hard to see how you insulted his child, now thank God everyone is calm. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

It was very hard to see how you insulted his child, now thank God everyone is calm. 

i isult his child? Sorry, but you are liying

Edited by Despe

10 minutes ago, Despe said:

i isult su hijo? Lo siento, pero eres un mentiroso

Say what you wamt, in Spain we all saw it. By the way i support you in not been insulted about you sexuality. When you laugh at what happened in spain you also laught at old colleagues. 

No more drama, see you. 

😘😘

32 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

Say what you wamt, in Spain we all saw it. By the way i support you in not been insulted about you sexuality. When you laugh at what happened in spain you also laught at old colleagues. 

No more drama, see you. 

😘😘

Thank you for admitting that I have been insulted for my sexuality, and no, I did not receive any public support from you on that. to finish that, stop accusing other players without proofs in this forum.

No more drama, o7.

Edited by Despe

Just now, rediii said:

well nice, we never had any interactions with you. Only when prussia was neutral and russia and we were worried that prussia joins the other side we let you decide and you decided to stay neutral and we continued to not give a hello kitty about you anymore. And in that time Cid was already there. tbh without Cid we wouldn't even have cared back then probably.

No interactions? Sending us ultimatums isnt an interaction? 

Atleast you are honest about not caring about Prussia, by the time KRAKE finally decided to help you against Russia, a week later you buggered off, hoping Russia would be too busy with KRAKE to punish you more than they did.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rediii said:

GB will be able to defeat the russian empire

GB and Spain were fairly evenly matched, GB had more numbers Spain had a higher concentration of skilled PB players, {my opinion}  it was shifting though as more GB players were learning. Not in the same league as Russia. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

GB had more numbers Spain had a higher concentration of skilled PB players

Not skilled. Only more skilled that brits, wich is enough for win a PB. But they lost 95% of PBs vs Russia, most of them against our secondaries PB fleet. And i was in a lot of that PBs, and i am probably one of the worst skilled players in server :D

Edited by Despe
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Fletch said:

GB y España estaban bastante igualados, GB tenía más números España tenía una mayor concentración de jugadores PB expertos, {mi opinión} fue cambiando a medida que más jugadores de GB estaban aprendiendo. No en la misma liga que Rusia. 

You forgot russian help xD

9 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

You forgot russian help xD

The Spanish had Swedish help, and besides the Russians would attack GB and claim it was just pvp, we must of lost just as many ships to the Russians as the Spanish and Swedes,

pretty much anyone who came screening for GB did so looking for something to kill and a british flag certainly diddnt stop them

Russians are the devil, who has given them permission to play this game? Please, next time remember to ask the spanish for permission to make screens, or tag something.

Edited by Despe

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Los españoles tenían ayuda sueca, y además de los rusos atacarían a GB y afirmarían que era solo pvp, debemos haber perdido tantos barcos para los rusos como los españoles y los suecos,

casi cualquier persona que vino a buscar GB lo hizo buscando algo para matar y una bandera británica ciertamente no los detuvo

I dont understand why ruskies help you if britts have more player, anyway gg, was fun fight againts you. 

😁

8 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

cant beat those russian timers. 

No worries. Even without timers you would not have a chance. Don't get me wrong. The Russians are trash. It's just that your are trasher. If I was playing I would bitch slap them all the way up the moskva River back to Moscow before winter ever came. Compared to what I would do to WO in a port battle the scorched earth and the Eastern front would look like a firework show. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

Couldn't win during their timers.... or yours.

have them all swamped to 03-06 and lets see. sure we would lose the first couple. but we would get on par with them after about 2 or 3. we dont have the advantage of port battling anytime we want to. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, dron44I said:

I think you prefer Trader Lynx for PvP

I do! :) :) :) :) :) 

Since release, I have 10 PVP kills in this fantastic hunter!

Just some tips:

• Equip the ship with medium guns
  • Nobody cares being approched by a Traders Lynx. Take your time and make a good tag.
  • Start the fight with prepared and load chains.
  • Start with wind at beam reach, the other player will try and run in the wind, you just go behind and rake chain... :P
  • DO NOT forget to take repairs...
  • Have fun. 
  • Like 8