Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

5 hours ago, Mascarino said:

Why you didn't upload the San Juan PB result screenshot? Was a great battle too. You only upload the ones that promote yourself?

Do you think the result on a swedish screenshot looks different than the two that were already posted?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mascarino said:

Why you didn't upload the San Juan PB result screenshot? Was a great battle too. You only upload the ones that promote yourself?

I also didn't post a screenshot of the battle after the PB, and why do you care so much when the Swedes are streaming too?

4FE19BA4A69866E49F05E156ECBE1E68D51802CC

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

We promote our wins.  They promote theirs.  Kinda how the world works right?

or are you just that dumb?

Nope the winning is everything is all about you sweetie.

Being the best is great but not everyone can do that most of us understand it's the taking part is the most important thing.

For the record I believe you are second best to WO. How does that make you feel?

:)

6 hours ago, Mascarino said:

Swedes lost Arenas PB and rediii uploaded the video on youtube nevertheless. Btw Christy, coming from you, dumb is like a compliment.

Yet he didn't post the screenshot on the forums.  I've streamed many a loss over the years.  Thanks for reaffirming my comments.

dummy

5 hours ago, Custard said:

For the record I believe you are second best to WO. How does that make you feel?

Where is WO?  VP has fallen apart in their absence.  I miss them sometimes.  Unlike No Show SNOW..... WO always shows up.

5 hours ago, o7Captain said:

Why isnt VSC on rus clan leaderboard ? Not even 15 pvp kills ? 🤯 

Odd.  Killing GA must count as bots then.

Edited by Mouth of Sauron
  • Like 2

gt  pb les cayes won by dutch

the russians came from the north passing tiburon and half way intercepted by 2  screening fleets

french's joint forces:   screening force intercepted also 2 oceans in two groups 

they had no chance to survive :) 

No casualties on allied side :) 

Merci français.

A53DDD700A71AC3557F725C24735573F4383D32C

EC8CE504E49864EB3A7D22BBF5EBF3FE53421E77

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:56 AM, Mouth of Sauron said:

Yet he didn't post the screenshot on the forums.  I've streamed many a loss over the years.  Thanks for reaffirming my comments.

dummy

Where is WO?  VP has fallen apart in their absence.  I miss them sometimes.  Unlike No Show SNOW..... WO always shows up.

Odd.  Killing GA must count as bots then.

At least we've never joined a port battle and then immediately left upon the enemy joining...

• Like 3

20191125002058_1.jpg

This was a fun fight.

I was being a nuisance at Nassau, trying to tag Russians attempting to get into Nassau port raid on the off chance one might not be in battle group. They all were but then after I tagged one of these fine fellows they tagged me back and walla, the fight begun!

I had intended to delay at least until the start of the Nassau PR was complete but then Atimk told me he was around so stuck around a bit longer. Cetme left early in the engagement and played no significant part as he was chained down and left the battle pretty much straight away. Dunno if that was for real life stuff or he just fancied not losing his ship.

The poor rattlesnake got rammed into the wind and boarded by myself.

Anyways it went back and forth, us trying to whittle down their armour. It was fairly even until we started to do chain damage and both were heavily damaged. We had higher penetration due to having longs (me) and mediums (atimk) as opposed to carronades and were able to engage at range. Their heavily builds prevented them from catching us or running away and over time they gradually lost hull and sail.

LordSpain made the mistake of doing a sail repair to "catch" Atimk who I instructed to "run away" but then we turned around and focused his side. This killed him and Sagita was then rageboarded by Atimk and then myself after he disengaged.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

6 часов назад Ленин сказал:

PvP Рус против Вер 3 бокса

Многорукий, многоглазый чудо-юдо Богатырь бллин))).

Как у тебя мозг не взрывается от такого вида игры ))). В контру поди сам с собой воюешь на карте )))