Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

я тебе кстате советую пересмотреть стрим внимательно. Возможно даже несколько раз.

Потому что такие бои вам в жизни не светят. Не, ну может когда то и научитесь. Но сейчас просто смотри, и восторгайся))) 

Мы очень уважаем флот БФ. Это всегда приключение, чтобы сражаться друг с другом.

• Like 4

Is anyone (except me) of the opinion that, its using an exploid if someone use the fact, that  some Hostility Missions spawn at the same place and stacking  ... join the first Mission with 10 and then join the next with 2 people to run and keep the battle alive ... only to avoid someone can jump in the first mission?

If you would do that with 4 missions, you could do hostility in 3 missions without being disturbed.

Just to put it this way.... @admin The stacking of hostility missions is a bug, that needs a solution asap

and yes ... I did sent you a F11 report ...

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Karpfanger said:

Is anyone (except me) of the opinion that, its using an exploid if someone use the fact, that  some Hostility Missions spawn at the same place and stacking  ... join the first Mission with 10 and then join the next with 2 people to run and keep the battle alive ... only to avoid someone can jump in the first mission?

If you would do that with 4 missions, you could do hostility in 3 missions without being disturbed.

Just to put it this way.... @admin The stacking of hostility missions is a bug, that needs a solution asap

and yes ... I did sent you a F11 report ...

This has been reported with no reply from staff.

Basically its a scummy exploit that only BF has no ethical qualms with using.

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

Screened out of morgans bluff was fun fight. 37 total rats sunk for the night. 

AE9AD455EAE44BFEE798AD5ECE9219DB75ACF240

Yeah, I lost my Oak/Crew Space Surp in the first battle...I'm very disappointed. Going to take me a week to get the mats to build another. Back to the grind.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HoneyBaddger said:

Yeah, I lost my Oak/Crew Space Surp in the first battle...I'm very disappointed. Going to take me a week to get the mats to build another. Back to the grind.

A week for a surprise? Wat?

How many more times is the danes going to smash their head against Ponce before they figure out how to win a line fight AND control the damn circles? 

2 hours ago, Ленин said:

1vs6

You are truly god of pvp. All bow mighty Lenin! We believe in you! Come back and save us, your proletariat masses, from dirty imperialist pigs that oppress us!

Edited by Zoky
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, rediii said:

plebs like you don't understand that losing the circlegame on purpose makes you lose less 1st rates if the battle is decided already

Oh I get it. The ol' lose on purpose to save ships maneuver. A pleb like me just didnt understand.

7 minutes ago, Flinch said:

Oh I get it. The ol' lose on purpose to save ships maneuver. A pleb like me just didnt understand.

i think @rediii ment that its better to lose 5 1st rates and lose by 800 points then lose 20 1st rates, kill maybe 10 and lose by 100 points

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, Wyy said:

i think @rediii ment that its better to lose 5 1st rates and lose by 800 points then lose 20 1st rates, kill maybe 10 and lose by 100 

I would worry about pre-emptively giving up before the battle was actually hopeless.

The russian 1st rate fleet seems strong AF.

6 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Sick and sickening...
It certainly takes some practice to do that but then it become an advantage over other players who are 1 individual per ship instead of 1 mind for 3 ships.
 I know it's not the first time. And I am morally against this kind of gameplay.
I'm first of all against Alts, and even more against them together in a battle (same side and opposite side).

Honestly I'm so impressed, especially when you consider that most people have trouble controlling even one ship

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Sick and sickening...
It certainly takes some practice to do that but then it become an advantage over other players who are 1 individual per ship instead of 1 mind for 3 ships.
I know it's not the first time. And I am morally against this kind of gameplay.
I'm first of all against Alts, and even more against them together in a battle (same side and opposite side).

I can't help but be on the fence about this.

I regularly dual and triple boxed in Eve Online - which is essentially what Lenin is doing here. I personally see a lot of opportunities to beat Lenin while he does this - as 3 separate people can absolutely be more efficient then him. 

but the advantage of 1 person essentially commanding more than 1 ship in a battle has it's merits and issues. I can only think of Lenin actually taking advantage of this though. I guess I don't see the consequences of what this is supposed to do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

I regularly dual and triple boxed in Eve Online

Night and day. I used to dual box in eve but here you cant set orbit around target or auto attack or do any other auto action