Game-Labs Forum

monk33y

6 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

You must understand that ROVER is not a RvR clan. Still they like to give their opinions about RvR.

I didn't know they move the one circle since it's been so long since I did that port, but way to many princes in that PB for sure as it's a Brawler that ends up at A being the control.  Now how the circles are set up it's really to the advantage of the attackers.

32 minutes ago, RKY said:

yup that my score! jealous?

seems my comment on this stream triggered a few?! :) go cry to someone who cares about your "feeling" bros.

truth hurts, but if it makes it better the next time why keep it for oneself.

Sad

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

Criticizing how others streams always cracks me up, especially when that person doesn't stream.  If you can do better, go do better.  Otherwise just shut up.

While it wasn't all like pretty stream he was fighting and I would prefer that than the guy that does nothing but float around and videos the fight and is pretty much useless the whole battle.  I also learned a few things from watching that video that was very interesting.    Loved it when I heard, "ALL CARROS ON THE HERCS." A build I been trying to get folks to do and not get capped to fight the Requin...lol  Just out DP's folks you fight an you will win. 

I also didn't know they moved the other cap circle so that is intereting.  See what happens when you never attack a port.   I think US tried a few times but we got screened out before we even got half way there.  lol

Oure first Pb for some time. Just in the last houre we found players to go defend the port, so we tryed to give it a shot. But in all honnesty it was as mess. Simply because we had to organize crafting ships in last minut and players because of travel time couldn' t be there from the start. Oure normal 3 guys we use as pb commander couldn't be there, so we ended up with the 4 pick, same as we missed some of oure best PvP and RvR players. But we tryed and had fun.

A special thx to the pirates for acting like gentlemen(Yeah I know. Pirates and gentlemen sound somehow wrong). They had tagged the spainish pb fleet. The pirates came to us and told us they could kill them, when they heard we wanted the fight, they let them go. Another thx to the player who let admiral Wilemose go, so he could come to the pb.(Hope he has gotten the promished ship, otherweise he can pm me).

And last but not least, Spain. Well the wind did a trick on you. Oure fortune, but it for sure cost you the win.

Edited by staun

• 2 weeks later...

Port Battle: Marsh Harbor
Pirates vs. United States, Pirates win.

Commanders:
Pirates: Christendom
United States: Sir Texas Sir ("Suicidal Tendencies")

Summary:

A small squadron of VCO frigates and friends sailed to Charleston on Wednesday evening, looking for a fight. Upon waiting outside the United States Capital for a few minutes, watching their fleet of 1st-5th rates sail around aimlessly; we issued a challenge: fight, or lose Marsh Harbor. Fifteen minutes passed. Despite the multitude of clans and players available, the Americans refused to meet the challenge. Therefore, with calculated efficiency, we sailed the dread fleet to Marsh Harbor and raised hostility Thursday evening, and set the PB for Friday Evening. Throughout all these times we could have been challenged by the US fleet, but we were never engaged.

The port battle Pirate fleet consisted of some regulars from VCO, RDMP, and ORCA, along with some new recruits as well. We saw some veteran names on the US side, as well as a large number of new players.

Our fleet's mortar brigs took out the enemy's strongholds ashore with outstanding efficiency, and the battle quickly evolved into an out-and-out brawl. Our ships with carronades and marines made short work of several the enemy's ships. Despite our attempts to give up the circles, the battle was still won on points before we could sink more.

8AB81CFEA9833CB1CC116BE24FD620ACF8A81D7B

Overall, good fight US, o7.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, William Death said:

Port Battle: Marsh Harbor
Pirates vs. United States, Pirates win.

Commanders:
Pirates: Christendom
United States: Sir Texas Sir ("Suicidal Tendencies")

Summary:

A small squadron of VCO frigates and friends sailed to Charleston on Wednesday evening, looking for a fight. Upon waiting outside the United States Capital for a few minutes, watching their fleet of 1st-5th rates sail around aimlessly; we issued a challenge: fight, or lose Marsh Harbor. Fifteen minutes passed. Despite the multitude of clans and players available, the Americans refused to meet the challenge. Therefore, with calculated efficiency, we sailed the dread fleet to Marsh Harbor and raised hostility Thursday evening, and set the PB for Friday Evening. Throughout all these times we could have been challenged by the US fleet, but we were never engaged.

The port battle Pirate fleet consisted of some regulars from VCO, RDMP, and ORCA, along with some new recruits as well. We saw some veteran names on the US side, as well as a large number of new players.

Our fleet's mortar brigs took out the enemy's strongholds ashore with outstanding efficiency, and the battle quickly evolved into an out-and-out brawl. Our ships with carronades and marines made short work of several the enemy's ships. Despite our attempts to give up the circles, the battle was still won on points before we could sink more.

8AB81CFEA9833CB1CC116BE24FD620ACF8A81D7B

Overall, good fight US, o7.

Ya'll would of won any way, but battle was won way to fast cause of how many points the forts gave.  250 each which put you pretty much at 500 instnatly.  Hell we had you pretty much sunk (and cheeky had Vermit killed in boarding) and suddenly....BATLLE over.   All in all the new guys and even the old casuals vets did better than I had expected.  We would of lost a lot more ships but than we might of taken a few more out too.  I handed out a few free ships to get folks into them and even a few purple ships.

I still think it's shitty game play go flip another clan port cause a few guys known as black sheep wont come out and fight you.  Did you think maybe those few players didn't want to get smashed to death and sick of sinking?   Go fight a nation that hasn't been beaten to death over and over and than make demands like that.  

Good thing is now US has no important ports so no one can threaten to take there ports....lol 

Holly crap just noticed how many low rank guys we had.  They did way better than I expected.  Actually they did really good it was the old casuals that still try to play the game their way and won't learn.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Ya'll would of won any way, but battle was won way to fast cause of how many points the forts gave.  250 each which put you pretty much at 500 instnatly.  Hell we had you pretty much sunk (and cheeky had Vermit killed in boarding) and suddenly....BATLLE over.   All in all the new guys and even the old casuals vets did better than I had expected.  We would of lost a lot more ships but than we might of taken a few more out too.  I handed out a few free ships to get folks into them and even a few purple ships.

I still think it's shitty game play go flip another clan port cause a few guys known as black sheep wont come out and fight you.  Did you think maybe those few players didn't want to get smashed to death and sick of sinking?   Go fight a nation that hasn't been beaten to death over and over and than make demands like that.  

Good thing is now US has no important ports so no one can threaten to take there ports....lol 

Holly crap just noticed how many low rank guys we had.  They did way better than I expected.  Actually they did really good it was the old casuals that still try to play the game their way and won't learn.

Well what choise did Crissy boy have? He couldn’t treat you with night flips, he don’t fight the only guy with skill and  players in the same timezone.