Game-Labs Forum

Dane alt in frig in firstrate pirate battle

I formally request an investigation on this "never seen around" pirate  Liquid Dirt that suddently showup and join a firstrate battle, wich refused to collaborate (just sail around pretending to help)

wich look very suspicious since he joined exactly with us, (was in port waiting for)      and beeng a year+ old account "pretend" to not know that a frig in a firstrate pb  is  just a "mistake" 

Since us of alts have been recently caused bans on pirates, i wanna see the same rules applied on this BLATANT case.   or rules are applied only when something wrong happens on danes?

we have strong suspicious is liquicity alt a dane player.

20170709224618_1.jpg

Edited by Lord Vicious

Any evidence at all to suggest that it is actually an alt?

There is nothing "blatant" about this case at all. The account was created all the way back in March 2016 and has Devil rank. 

Nobody in the Danish RvR fleet has any connection to this account. It looks like someone trying to gain conquest marks, but if it is indeed someone trying to sabotage a PB then I hope the account is banned permanently and anyone with a proven direct link to it should receive punishment as well.

At least the frigate didn't have any effect on the battle outcome. Our fleet had a disconnect whose ship escaped before the engagement even started, so the numbers were evened out. Still, I second the call for devs to investigate the account in question.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 6

obvious alt is obvious in a a firstrate pb, let thev do their investigation :)  

is an alt becouse he joined istantly behaving like,  OPS!  i didnt mean it,  i mean he acted guilty the moment he joined "pretending"  to  apologize about even before we accused him :P    obvious trolling is obvious.   right liquicity ?

Edited by Lord Vicious

1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

you seams ager to defend an obvious alt in a firstrate pb, let thev do their investigation :)  

From what do you deduce any eagerness on my part? Again, you have presented no proof to support that it is even an alt, only conjecture.

My eagerness is only to have devs investigate and clear us of these false charges yet again coming from you. We have nothing to hide. The Danish RvR-fleet is the only fleet which has consistently for over a year recorded and published with teamspeak audio intact near every contested PB we have taken part in. We don't require secrecy or deception. We don't hide our tactics or our strategy. We have nothing to gain from cheapening our own victories with this sort of thing. If this happens to be sabotage of the Cap Francais PB, then it is sabotage as much against us as it is against you. 

While we're throwing out conjecture here: I speculated a couple of weeks ago that you'd bring a low level ship to your next PBs, just so you could maintain that you'd never lost with a full SORRY fleet. I'd like that angle investigated as well.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

From what do you deduce any eagerness on my part? Again, you have presented no proof to support that it is even an alt, only conjecture.

My eagerness is only to have devs investigate and clear us of these false charges yet again coming from you. We have nothing to hide. The Danish RvR-fleet is the only fleet which has consistently for over a year recorded and published with teamspeak audio intact near every contested PB we have taken part in. We don't require secrecy or deception. We don't hide our tactics or our strategy. We have nothing to gain from cheapening our own victories with this sort of thing. If this happens to be sabotage of the Cap Francais PB, then it is sabotage as much against us as it is against you. 

While we're throwing out conjecture here: I speculated a couple of weeks ago that you'd bring a low level ship to your next PBs, just so you could maintain that you'd never lost with a full SORRY fleet. I'd like that angle investigated as well.

I believe in occam'razor 

who benefit from this port battle, that we hav 1 first lesS?   you.    problem solved see?

Cui bono?   denmark 

also tbh you lost 10 firstrates and 2 2nd, for cap francois, we lost 4 so ship wise you still losing it, congratz on making  1000points thx to random wind i suppose (ps: you lost 2 first outside also)

Edited by Lord Vicious

Maybe tag @Liquicity, so he sees this appended finger pointing and can defend himself.

59 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

who benefit from this port battle, that we hav 1 first lesS?   you.    problem solved see?

Your calculations are erroneous. Danes RvR fleet benefit nothing from this. We have more interest in the fights than in the port. We would rather loose a fair fight if we can get it than win an unfair one. We are not afraid to loose fights or loose ships. Our reputation or self worth does not rest on the outcome of one fight. Our reputation comes not from winning every PB, far from it, but from seeking hard challenges rather than easy ones and from being persistent in pursuing our goals. 

On the other hand your reputation and self worth is built solely on supposedly winning every PB - until now - by seeking only fights that you know beforehand you will win. By that the benefit is much greater to you. So Occam's Razor right back at you. Don't run with scissors, you might accidentally fall and cut yourself.

59 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

also tbh you lost 10 firstrates and 2 2nd, for cap francois, we lost 4 so ship wise you still losing it, congratz on making  1000points thx to random wind i suppose (ps: you lost 2 first outside also)

Is this a tribunal post or your alibi for loosing? What has this got to do with the tribunal? If you must know, yeah, we got "ganked" a few times in OW, I disconnected due to a power outage and got back in 5 minutes later to a half dead ship. We've built our full 1st rate fleet a few times over since then. We write off the lineships lost in OW as wear and tear. Despite the losses, the disconnect and a few mistakes better viewed in hindsight it got us some interesting fights, no matter the outcomes. In the PB they don't count. There it's 25vs25 - or in this case 24vs24. 

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 3

This is not going to turn into people bickering back and forth.  The accusation was made, the defense was made.  At this point, the only reason this thread isn't locked is so that @Liquicity, as directly named defendant, can respond for himself.  Otherwise, I will be hiding all subsequent posts, and sort out the rest tomorrow, and let @Ink investigate.

For what its worth, Liquid Dirt did not exhibit "alt" behavior while he was a captain of the BLACK. 

I understand your concern, but bashing the guy in chat for 2+ hours without proper investigation is taking it too far. At least take it to private chat. I can't wait for Pirates to become a non-RvR nation and be done with all this drama. 

• Like 8

Can I just say: lol

Liquid Dirt is not my alt - all my alts are Danish.

Devs can gladly check the IPs.

(by the way, I was stuck in the screenimg battle just infront of the port, cant fight two battles at a time - LiquidDirt even messaged me before the PB, as he saw me there, saying people often ask him if he's me and he then often says yes, somewhat "just for the lolz")

Would make a somewhat bigger reply but gotta go to work now.

• Like 13

Ive known Liquid Dirt for over a year. Met him on the old PVP2 US server a year ago. He was in the Sons of Hano clan, and we were on brits side on pvp2. Ive known him to be an honest guy. Like me he also quit playing the game for a while. Its not an alt, seeing how I have known him for so long and have talked to liquicity before, I can say with 100 percent certainty they are not the same people. He didn't cost you the port battle quit crying, I have faith that SORRY can get it back. Liquid Dirt did screw up and he apologized for it. The only person who had a "BLATANT" disregard for the rules, is the well known "man child" Lord Vicious attacking him in nation chat for two hours. 

Sincerly, Pirate Captain Conor Claymore Captain of the Black Flag

Edited by LuckyJack
  • Like 12