Game-Labs Forum

Low level player used to tag port battle fleet into battle.

37 minutes ago, airborneguy said:

You are just salty cuz you don't want to be proven how bad you are in a PB and how BLACK will out play you...Its cool if you want to use 75 screeners. I would be scared to if I was you guys! Look, No hostility has been raised by the brits and they will not be raising any cuz they are scared. For now on BLACK will let the PB be set and we will see what happens!

And it was only 6 screeners.  And this is not the place for your salt, take it to the Global Server discussion Mr. Chairborneguy.

A screenshot of the comment on youtube and of course the comment on the forums

a453681bba187cb40bd484524271cb2f.png

2ab77105e7ff11149d9524cb91ab9619.png
https://gyazo.com/2ab77105e7ff11149d9524cb91ab9619

I'm sure @Ink and @admin will want to corroborate, but this seems to put the matter of "alt" meddling to rest.  Given the other information posted in here about how Captain Ranger backed off once it was explained to him what he was doing....seems like this was just a newbie player trying to help out and not understanding the gravity of the situation. 

I suggest the BLACK clan think upon their own sins of the past week, stop pointing fingers and work within their nation to improve their counter screening (it was horrendous) and inter-clan relations.  Looks like his clan is already receiving flak from this past friday's activities and probably getting ganked right and left.  Very shameful.    

I believe an apology is order by @Duncan McFail and @Sir Texas Sir for potentially abusing a new player and somehow suggesting that the screening tactics this weekend were foul play and griefing.  @amplify is a master at his craft and I suggest you take notes before pointing fingers next time.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 4