Game-Labs Forum

Report the private trading between Britain clan [CH] and Pirate clan [CRAZY]

New member in our clan [EAR] bpdls3 was robbed at the mission this afternoon by pirate [CRAZY] black Roberts, and lost his “Indefatigable”. Earlier, [CRAZY] attacked another member and robbed his “Trincomalee”.

We have reason to believe that all this is a premeditated action, because they used the suicide attacks.

Until this afternoon, president of clan [CH]Lucky. L shows off the agreement with pirate about : [CH] and [CRAZY] pirately reached an alliance, [CH] provide “constitution”to [CRAZY], on the other hand, [CRAZY] promise they won’t attack [CH].

The pirates grabbed the resources from our sideon another side they use this resources to buy “Constitution”from [CH]. Grow themselves, and then continue to attack the British Association.

[CH] as a member of the Royal Navy, facing the pirates, they do not defend their honor, however, privately traded with pirates. Sell our own country's resources.

Although, most member in our clan are not native british, We still think we should abide by the glory of the royal navy, disgusting with pirate's private deal. In the same station with [CH], make us feel disgraced.

As president, I do not allow my members to be hurt by betrayers.

President of [EAR] ElegantWay 

psb - 副本.jpg

psb (1) - 副本.jpg

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

What he means is that British CH clan is making ships and giving resources for clan CRAZY and have a cease fire / alliance, while CRAZY pirates hunt EAR clan members in the British waters.

The game is Clan vs Clan based now a days and I don't see anything wrong with one clan that has a beef with another clan hiring out some Privateers to take care of them.  Get some friends in another nation to kill the Brits and pirates while the Brit clan just kills the pirates.   I mean isn't that what half the fun of politics and such of the game is all about?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

president of [CH] shows his He was angry at my broke said that I betrayed their underground deals. while, we still hope that they can correct the mistake, To fight the pirates instead of going to trade with the pirates.  

further, as president, I must be responsible for every member of my clan,  They are troubled by the pirates, I can not pretend not to see。

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

(Still is Lucky L. chatting msg as you can see on the top.)

Lucky L.(L): When I was doing the PB with AHOY at the frontline(referring to Cartagena), what he (Elegantway and/or EAR in general) is doing? He is just a puppy raised by ahoy.

L: Ahoy can easily command him.

L: Ahoy wants to attack Misteriosa. Ahoy need to get permission from me.

L: Ahoy wants DPL to cap Misteriosa. This is premitted by me.

screens of private convos edited out

31 minutes ago, ElegantWay said:

Captain. please avoid posting private conversations in the open. We don't allow them on our forums even if one side is you. 

just explain what you wanted to say. Saying you have definitive proof or something.

If it is a tribunal issue please send screens or copies of conversation to @ink IN PRIVATE - no need to post them in the open.

DPL, ahoy and ch are working together. I think there is abit of a language barrier. We are cooperating but none of us needs the others permission to take a port. CH is Chinese so all I see here is a language issue. I think that EAR has good folks too and have secured our western border. Dunno why there's an issue.... we do chat to make the best of our resources.

Edited by Malachy