Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global - Operation BOHICA

Koltes

Yeah I didnt know that the US were such cowards. Did they come over from the PVE server? There was some guy named Honey badger that went off on them on global and nation last night for being cowards. He actually posted the NPG spreadsheet this morning. Got lots of good Intel from it. it's a shame that a clan that big could only muster a few lineships. Must have some leadership issues over there 

Edited by airborneguy
Lol
  • Like 1

I think it's funny that Christendom keeps screeching about "they can't defend that port", and then you look at the screen shot from within the Port Battle itself and one thing is made abundantly clear.

Yes, they could have defended the port. They chose not to fight, which  has nothing to do with anything else other than a complete lack of confidence and just going "screw it". 

• Like 2

I'm just getting back into the game so won't judge the players. But just from looking between the lines here there is no Totally wrong or right side in this. US poked a bigger fleet they should know there will be a reaction. Does not matter if it was one clan or all of them they fly the US flag. Pirates Know they can crush US in 1st rates, over reacted to a attack they new means nothing to their nation. Attacking a port that is important to the US and the Health of the game. Brits while in a "war" with US still have a interest in keeping some balance in the game, but don't have a right to tell other nations when or where to attack an enemy.  My only recommendation here would be US be a little smarter in your poking the Bear. Pirates understand that we want the pop to keep growing so just being strong enough to do it may not be the best thing in the long run for the game. Brits while good intentions are important trying to dictate other wars is a risky place.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

I think it's funny that Christendom keeps screeching about "they can't defend that port", and then you look at the screen shot from within the Port Battle itself and one thing is made abundantly clear.

Yes, they could have defended the port. They chose not to fight, which  has nothing to do with anything else other than a complete lack of confidence and just going "screw it". 

There are two sides of a coin, the other side of this coin is: do  you consider taking a vital region away from a nation whom you outnumber 2-1 in SOL's to be fun? Is it fun to demolish a ragtag and bobtailed collection of Frigates manned by captains who know they have not a hope of winning? No? Then why do it?  

The Gulf war has a stop line, would it have affected the Americans? Yes it would, but not half as much as taking chunks of the Eastern seaboard, ensuring that they cannot get out from under. Don't get me wrong but in truth no party involved in this are angels, not the Pirates, US or GB. You say that a 'complete lack of confidence and going screw it' was their sole motivation. You are utterly and completely wrong, Their field commander made the only decision  he could in the circumstance's, does he throw away not only the dozen or so 1st rates and his country with them, or does he take the unpalatable decision to lose a vital region, build up his forces and fight another day, which  would you choose?

We the Brits, were asked to help, The US sacrificed their pride on the altar of war doing so,  Many Americans must have wondered, given we are at war, would the Brits honour their word or put them out of their misery? Well, we came, we honoured our word, and we will finish taking the Gulf and there it should end, until the next time, Maybe a stronger more confident America will arise from the ashes, I hope so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So what was the count last night?  I know got back the 1st rates that got captured and lost a few ships in the screening fights, but how many did US and GB loose?  I know in mine and Jean's fight we lost our Morter Brig, which that player expected to loose.  Did go out in a boom which I thought was funny.  Need to get that guy a fireship fitting now.   Though between me and Jean we killed 7 US ships and both got out with a few scratches and than the three brits that tagged me didn't get me down below 70% repair.   Oh and just to let yo know I messed up and only had one set of rum and sail repair so in that last fight i had no repairs and they still couldn't take me down and I'm just an average player at this game.  Suck at 1 vs 1's for the most part.

Please don't brag about sinking 7 5th & 6th rates while you're in top end 1st rates... Most of the US ships in that battle had ZERO chance of penetrating the sides of either of those first rates...

There was one US ship there (Connie) that had any chance to penetrate a 1st rate. That captain fought heroically!!

A couple US captains made the error of getting too close and got caught in your crossfire and just disappeared in two broadsides.

Our mission was to keep you from the pb. We succeeded... at great cost...

Once the word went out that the US pb team had run away, that was when we let you go. You were not going to get into any pb last night.

So please don't brag about sinking 7 5th & 6th rates while you were in 1st rates...

The battle is on YouTube for all to see...

GF/07

• Like 1

Oh my god, what is wrong with everybody here? Talking about heroic captains sacrificing themselves and the brits coming to help the poor US. 

There are plenty of players playing for the US. There are even more brits. You guys will be ok. 

Do you guys want us to hold your hand and tell you everything will be ok?

Bunch of cry babies.

Fight a war like men and for the love of god show up in actual ships and not canoes!!!

5 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

I'm glad I missed the port battle! Why didn't the brits bring a 1st rate fleet to take on the pirates. I can guarantee they would have fought that. Instead you showed up with store bought pieces of shit with only cannons on the top deck to keep people tagged

the black clan needs to play in pvp eu to fight worthy opponents. The brits and us in global are a waste of time. Keep doing empty port battles for Aussie times

Ah yes, they should come to a server that only allows port battles during Euro prime time.

Unless I am mistaken (feel free to correct me Sir Texas) I suspect that the majority of BLACK is based in North America. How will they find these "worthy opponents" if BLACK is not at home during the allowed PvP EU port battle window, and the Euro players are all snuggled safely in their beds when BLACK comes online?

8 hours ago, The Wren said:

Well the BLACK stated that they were going to teach the US a lesson last night and they certainly did.
Hold tight more to come

At least I learned something. I usually stay out of this kind of forum post since it's so damn stupid to begin with but last night was ridiculous especially because I was so looking forward to actually engaging with the famous BLACK clan, a few of which are former clan mates who I still consider friends. (You guys know who you are! ;))

You guys moan and moan about the lack of PvP in this server but then you throw tantrums whenever anyone has the gall to actually fight you.
The famous BLACK clan showed last night that they are truly masters of knowing how this game works and exactly how to exploit it for their favor. I do salute them for this!

However it also shows that they are very willing to completely avoid the cherished PvP that they claim to want so much.
We worked for 36 hours straight as a clan sailing the Iron Fleet to the East Coast, grinding hostility. Sailing all the way back just to have a fight with GB at PaP. Than sailed back the same night to East Coast again so we could get to PB on time. That's 16 hours sailing alone right there.
We could only fill 25 people for the PB. We brought 1st rates FOR THE PB fight. I'm sorry if I dont feel sorry about your 2 hours lost. We came to have SOL PVP in the PB. We had no intention to fight x25 6-5th rates you brought when you can kite our 1st rates to eternity. I tell you right now.
f you screening BLACK and you want a fight next time bring 25 1st rates fleet. We will jump on that any day. Sinking your butts is more fun than taking US port in less than 10 mins. Stop crying that we avoided your pathetic fleet. For you this might be a PVP, for us is just an annoyance.

Last night a rag tag fleet of American and Brit screeners were there willing to sacrifice themselves in order to reduce the amount of 1st rates the BLACK clan could get to port.

The BLACK very heroically tagged an alt of theirs to hide from Frigates, Renos and a few Trincs. They then remained hidden in battle ( a tactic that they love to bitch about here on the forums) and then used the battle timers to run to the PB.
You complain that we used legit game mechanic to counter your use of alts in order to pull us into the battle. We WERE pulled into your battles 2 or 3 times get your facts right. When your ALT abuse in PB did not work you cry for 24 hours straight how we should have give up PB and fight you sorry fleet?

You should all be very proud of yourselves. An entire clan hiding in battles from willing defenders.
You are damn right we are proud. Bring equal fleet so we can take a screen and make us even prouder

So the end result is that everyone involved from the US to the Brits and yes even including the BLACK had their night wasted because of their skills at avoiding combat.
How many cannons never got the chance to warm up last night because you were gaming the game?

It was your waster of time. We got our region. If you want to fight BLACK you should fight us INSIDE PB. Your cannons then will be steaming hot

Congratulations.
THANK YOU! I appreciate your dignity :rolleyes:

Enjoy your "victory" take the entire east coast for all I care. It hardly matters anymore, you'll just be sitting there playing with yourselves anyway. Lol
We will do what suits us and doesn't suit you

7 hours ago, Christendom said:

Rant and whine about wars and alliances all you want.  
Never did that. We just respond appropriately to your actions.

BLACK has been allied with the Danes and WO from the first week of the wipe.  
Correction. BLACK been allied with Danes for over a year now. Do you know why? Because they were always true to their word and never broke a deal. These guys have some much more honor and dignity than both of your nations combined

When we attacked the US we went after ports that they could defend.  A 4th and a shallows.
What you do is your business. You need to quit telling us what we should be doing. It makes you look pathetic

Just like you, we were fully aware of our enemies capabilities and we actually look for good fights, not seal clubbing.  We were asked by the US council to come and help screen Savannah last night and we obliged.  Unfortunately due to tactics I assumed BLACK clan was too "great" to use, the screening was circumvented.
Are you pissed of your wasted time? Good. You are about to get pissed even more

Very shameful.  For reference their crime was live streamed for everyone to see.
The bullshit campaign you guys have lead yourselves to believe is astonishing.  You brag about how great you guys are then use an alt the hide in battle.
So very pathetic.  Especially from a guy like you who constantly talks about fair play.  I thought much better of you texas, last night was shameful.
We're done here.  Enjoy your new port guys, you sure earned it.

Your crimes and cheating have never stopped. You've brought them from PVP1 and are dragging them behind you like a bad smell. And now you whine that someone cheated your cheat?
pxj10eC.png

What would you like on the Mather's Day honey?

oY21ZXam.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Diceman said:

Please don't brag about sinking 7 5th & 6th rates while you're in top end 1st rates... Most of the US ships in that battle had ZERO chance of penetrating the sides of either of those first rates...

There was one US ship there (Connie) that had any chance to penetrate a 1st rate. That captain fought heroically!!

A couple US captains made the error of getting too close and got caught in your crossfire and just disappeared in two broadsides.

Our mission was to keep you from the pb. We succeeded... at great cost...

Once the word went out that the US pb team had run away, that was when we let you go. You were not going to get into any pb last night.

So please don't brag about sinking 7 5th & 6th rates while you were in 1st rates...

The battle is on YouTube for all to see...

GF/07

Wasn't bragging about anything, just stated what happen and that Connie stayed miles away and really only tried to tag us in.  Your Indefatables where the ones doing most of the damage and half the ones sunk where all 5th rates.   Why was there even Navy Brigs and Brigs in your group?  Wait I just checked they where 1st and 2nd Lt's,  give them props for showing and trying.  Let them know good job, but you had over guys in shallow water ships that could of been in 4th rates or higher.  It's a Freaking SOL port battle?  You bring trash ships your going to get sunk.  You bring light shallow water ships your going to get sunk even faster.   Again we aren't complaining about that and give ya'll props cause ya'll did exactly what you needed to do to keep us out.  If that port battle had lasted a big longer though I'm sorry you would of lost more ships. 

Oh and unless you guys have guns that can pen over 90 thickness you weren't going to pen just about every one of our 1st rates other than stern racking.  Again ya'll did good you got both us down to below 50% sails and Jean was down to 500 crew and I was around 700.  It would of been like the battle I got tagged in after wards though we would of just ran it until the clock ran out.

1 hour ago, Chijohnaok said:

Ah yes, they should come to a server that only allows port battles during Euro prime time.

Unless I am mistaken (feel free to correct me Sir Texas) I suspect that the majority of BLACK is based in North America. How will they find these "worthy opponents" if BLACK is not at home during the allowed PvP EU port battle window, and the Euro players are all snuggled safely in their beds when BLACK comes online?

The majority of us are from US prime time players, but we do have a good number of AUS and SEA players too.  Though I play on PvP1 (haven't been on EU yet) and I'll be honest I don't want any thing to do with that server.   

6 hours ago, Simon Cadete said:

I'm glad I missed the port battle! Why didn't the brits bring a 1st rate fleet to take on the pirates. I can guarantee they would have fought that. Instead you showed up with store bought pieces of shit with only cannons on the top deck to keep people tagged

the black clan needs to play in pvp eu to fight worthy opponents. The brits and us in global are a waste of time. Keep doing empty port battles for Aussie times

Brits exploited by bringing in puny ass ships. These cunts are so lazy to sail and kept trying to keep us from entering the PB, even after all that the US leave the PB like lazy ass bitches too.

They make a great alliance.

On 7/1/2017 at 10:03 AM, VictusB said:

More fake reasons.  FFS is that how EVERY pseudowar is going to be in PvP Global?  one guy says something in chat and 'ooh our nation must declare war' or whatever.  If you want something you can take, just take it and own it like a man.  This is girly stuff.

Everyone knows the Pirate Faction is just a wing of GB on Global and hostility on one port does not a 'war' make.  Black being very two-faced is the issue and you have lost respect from alot of folks who actually considered you a 'legit' pirate clan for some reason.  So thats the good news.

Just welcome to black. They love their wars to be justified, even over the silliest of things. Really just an accuse to one port nations and cause players they don't like to quit the game.

14 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Just welcome to black. They love their wars to be justified, even over the silliest of things. Really just an accuse to one port nations and cause players they don't like to quit the game.

We could not do without you. You wont miss a single shit pile 

36 minutes ago, The Wren said:

This simple fact that you equate this game to "How to be a Man" is quite pathetic and it actually make me feel a little sorry for you

And you are wrong again. I pointed to a man to be a man no matter what he does. If you don't understand that there is no hope for you

1 hour ago, koltes said:

And you are wrong again. I pointed to a man to be a man no matter what he does. If you don't understand that there is no hope for you

Then you go out there, fight in a ship that you know wont even scratch your opponent's paintwork, knowing there is nothing to be done because you have already lost. The American Commander put to sea with what he had, made his decisions based on what he had and what was best for his nation, he is damned by fools who do not have a clue about his position, strategy or tactics, his nation derided because so called men were denied their so very easy victory. Go on, you go out there against all the odds, prove you are a man.

We the Brits sailed across the map to help an enemy, much of the talk was not of victory, but of how we would be going home in Cutters, comparisons were made to the Light Brigade at Balaklava, we made our decision, we stood by it, we showed compassion for our enemy like real men just by going.

Your comment disrespects every man who has worn a uniform, every man who cried for his mother while bleeding out from wounds, every man who drowned trying to save his ship and shipmates in flooding compartments, You go to a disaster zone, spend six hours digging out a five year old for her to die in your arms and not cry for the waste of life, you tell me how I am not a man, that there is no hope for me, I at least have respect and compassion for those who cannot help themselves, one of the hallmarks of real men.   

• Like 1

Are you serious? This is a joke right? Comparing this pos game to real life military service? Many of us served including me. This whole post of yours is a disgrace Sir Lancelot. 

Edited by Comrade I Stalin
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

Are you serious? This is a joke right? Comparing this pos game to real life military service? Many of us served including me. This whole post of yours is a discrase Sir Lancelot. 

Do You think, like the poster, sinking pixels in outrageously overwhelming odds and deeming nations inadequate makes a man? A man is judged by his behaviour and his beliefs not by mouthing off over pixels, not by showing contempt for the weak, not by needless cruelty Your values are different from mine, that is fair enough  we are all entitled to an opinion, but those who show little regard for human dignity in a game will certainly not do so in real life.

• Like 1

Sir lancelot, you're the biggest drama queen I've ever seen!!

I also believe you have enough skill to write cheesy novels. You have the skill to make the description of a guy taking a shit sound heroic and poetic. It does nothing to change reality but it is still a skill I suppose. 

When you have a chance, I would like to read a post on your perspective of the brits getting one ported a few months ago. You have to use your skill though!

My best regards

• Like 3