Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global - Operation BOHICA

Koltes

9 hours ago, Christendom said:

This is bullying.  

You telling me this after your lot left US, joined GB and went war on US with the largest and strongest nation on the server? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, koltes said:

You telling me this after your lot left US, joined GB and went war on US with the largest and strongest nation on the server? 

We didn't attack a port they couldn't defend.   We also didn't hide in battle with an alt.   What shame

8cfb8efd492a292a0a873923967d8b3b.png

• Like 1

No you send a fleet to fight for US. So this is in effect alliance between US and GB. The one you personally promissed would never happen. We are right back to pre wipe  mega alliance of GB US Dutch. The nations that control 3/4 of the server and bitch and moan about everyone else exept themselves. When the server split was done this was predicted, including breaking of every promise both GB and US made, to stop the Pirate menace of course.

I do not have a problem with any nation helping any other. I do have problems with liars. I use to regret you guys leaving EU server. Now I have to agree with leaders that welcomed it and eat my words. There is no honor or pride in this, just like nightflips before, greed and self importance. Ugly little community you gentlemen build here on global. Not proud to be part of it. Saddened. I thought we were better then this.

1 minute ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

No you send a fleet to fight for US. So this is in effect alliance between US and GB. The one you personally promissed would never happen. We are right back to pre wipe  mega alliance of GB US Dutch. The nations that control 3/4 of the server and bitch and moan about everyone else exept themselves. When the server split was done this was predicted, including breaking of every promise both GB and US made, to stop the Pirate menace of course.

I do not have a problem with any nation helping any other. I do have problems with liars. I use to regret you guys leaving EU server. Now I have to agree with leaders that welcomed it and eat my words. There is no honor or pride in this, just like nightflips before, greed and self importance. Ugly little community you gentlemen build here on global. Not proud to be part of it. Saddened. I thought we were better then this.

We assisted in screening just like the pirates were screening Port au Prince earlier today.  No alliances right?

The US asked for our assistance because they were unable to defend the port, the pirates know this.  

I would buy your argument if you were not at war with US. We can both rationalize our actions, but it does not change the reality on the ground. I am just saddenned that the worst predictions came to be. French being redused to nothing by GB and Dane alliance is just cherry on top. There are clan agreements between some clans in different nations. Pirates did not screen, BLACK did. We are availible for hire btw ;) 

i am just really saddened by what is going on on both sides actually. probably will go on EU for a day or two, cant RVR but less toxic (pun) environment. 

Edited by Comrade I Stalin

I'm getting tired of this crap

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

We didn't attack a port they couldn't defend.   We also didn't hide in battle with an alt.   What shame

So your so called war on US (which is now on the 9th day since your declaration) was just a Mickey Mouse business from the start and you had no intention to really fight them just take empty ports from the coast? What is your plan? Let them die from an old age?
That's none of my business though. Do whatever you like. This is why you have not seen me posting in your war declaration thread. This is an op agains US. What is your concern if we are attacking your enemy anyway? Or was it just the decorations for the bad act?

4 hours ago, Christendom said:

We assisted in screening just like the pirates were screening Port au Prince earlier today.  No alliances right?

The US asked for our assistance because they were unable to defend the port, the pirates know this.  

I don't really care what you do. GB and Pirates never had any agreements. Whatever you do is your business.

We assisted French because French and Pirates had some dialog going and they asked for assistance. I don't know why YOU came to US and helped your so called enemy, but this is your mess to sort as we don't give a rats arse. You showed up there and we take things as they appear. If we have to fight you we will and we wont complain about it like you do after every single PB like Joba mentioned to you in your pathetic tribunal post.

I will spell this out for you so its clear right now. We fight wars to win. We will find every way possible to crash and destroy our enemy to achieve our goals. We will never forfeit an advantage just to make our enemy feel better. We came and we took it as I told you we will. They know exactly the reasons why this happened (besides you were part of those reasons too before you left US, but I leave this for your conscience to deal with). And they know exactly what will happen again should they continue down this path. They attack again we will take more regions. They will now get it back when we decide so and they will be notified, just like the last time during the Operation CamelToe.

Stay focused. Write this down if you have to. Both GB and US can rely on their pure numbers trying to screen us out of participating in the port battle (which is fked up mechanic in the first place), but once we are in the fight the fight you will get. Your nations doing everything possible to keep us away from the PB because you know what happens inside and when you cant keep us away from the PB you start crying and whining like a baby kittens. I don't want to hear this crap again.

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

They actually were able to defend the port. They had a decent number of 1st rates lol. But they knew they were gonna lose because they always do, even if they outnumber us by 9 as was the case many months ago during our operation in the US coast. 17v25 and we still win lol

So what was the count last night?  I know got back the 1st rates that got captured and lost a few ships in the screening fights, but how many did US and GB loose?  I know in mine and Jean's fight we lost our Morter Brig, which that player expected to loose.  Did go out in a boom which I thought was funny.  Need to get that guy a fireship fitting now.   Though between me and Jean we killed 7 US ships and both got out with a few scratches and than the three brits that tagged me didn't get me down below 70% repair.   Oh and just to let yo know I messed up and only had one set of rum and sail repair so in that last fight i had no repairs and they still couldn't take me down and I'm just an average player at this game.  Suck at 1 vs 1's for the most part.

2 hours ago, Jean Pual Vilvenue said:

They actually were able to defend the port. They had a decent number of 1st rates lol. But they knew they were gonna lose because they always do, even if they outnumber us by 9 as was the case many months ago during our operation in the US coast. 17v25 and we still win lol

JpJHPgD.png

They had numbers as this isn't even counting the screening fleets out side. They have the means to make 1st rates and SOL, it's not our fault they have not made enough and they have the numbers to screen without the British help.  Again many of them as they did back on PvP2 brought crappy ships. We don't bring crap to fights, this is why they loose fights cause they can't get that in there head.  I had 8 1st rates and several other SOL's, with all the frigates and the towers/forts helps they should of easy been able to beat us as we where out number.  They didn't even try, they just gave up the port and left.  Anouther reason they don't win.  Oh and as for the port battle timer at midnight EST.  That is 11pm for me an 9pm for any one PST on a Saturday night on a US holiday weekend. It wasn't like we did the port battle at noon or some off prime time.  That is still a very prime time.  We could of been dicks an did it after server reset where we know that US never has had a very strong SEA/AU numbers.  You know like British did with the French.  Again the two largest nations had over 50 players show up to stop 25+ guys and still failed.

bnVAVf9.jpg

3 hours ago, koltes said:

I'm getting tired of this crap.

I will spell this out for you so its clear right now. We fight wars to win. We will find every way possible to crash and destroy our enemy to achieve our goals. We will never forfeit an advantage just to make our enemy feel better. We came and we took it as I told you we will. They know exactly the reasons why this happened (besides you were part of those reasons too before you left US, but I leave this for your conscience to deal with). And they know exactly what will happen again should they continue down this path. They attack again we will take more regions. They will now get it back when we decide so and they will be notified, just like the last time during the Operation CamelToe.

Stay focused. Write this down if you have to. Both GB and US can rely on their pure numbers trying to screen us out of participating in the port battle (which is fked up mechanic in the first place), but once we are in the fight the fight you will get. Your nations doing everything possible to keep us away from the PB because you know what happens inside and when you cant keep us away from the PB you start crying and whining like a baby kittens. I don't want to hear this crap again.

Well the BLACK stated that they were going to teach the US a lesson last night and they certainly did.

At least I learned something. I usually stay out of this kind of forum post since it's so damn stupid to begin with but last night was ridiculous especially because I was so looking forward to actually engaging with the famous BLACK clan, a few of which are former clan mates who I still consider friends. (You guys know who you are! ;))

You guys moan and moan about the lack of PvP in this server but then you throw tantrums whenever anyone has the gall to actually fight you.

The famous BLACK clan showed last night that they are truly masters of knowing how this game works and exactly how to exploit it for their favor. I do salute them for this!

However it also shows that they are very willing to completely avoid the cherished PvP that they claim to want so much.

Last night a rag tag fleet of American and Brit screeners were there willing to sacrifice themselves in order to reduce the amount of 1st rates the BLACK clan could get to port.

The BLACK very heroically tagged an alt of theirs to hide from Frigates, Renos and a few Trincs. They then remained hidden in battle ( a tactic that they love to bitch about here on the forums) and then used the battle timers to run to the PB.

You should all be very proud of yourselves. An entire clan hiding in battles from willing defenders.

So the end result is that everyone involved from the US to the Brits and yes even including the BLACK had their night wasted because of their skills at avoiding combat.

How many cannons never got the chance to warm up last night because you were gaming the game?

Congratulations.

Enjoy your "victory" take the entire east coast for all I care. It hardly matters anymore, you'll just be sitting there playing with yourselves anyway. Lol

• Like 1

Rant and whine about wars and alliances all you want.  BLACK has been allied with the Danes and WO from the first week of the wipe.  When we attacked the US we went after ports that they could defend.  A 4th and a shallows.  Just like you, we were fully aware of our enemies capabilities and we actually look for good fights, not seal clubbing.  We were asked by the US council to come and help screen Savannah last night and we obliged.  Unfortunately due to tactics I assumed BLACK clan was too "great" to use, the screening was circumvented.  

Very shameful.  For reference their crime was live streamed for everyone to see.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

So what was the count last night?  I know got back the 1st rates that got captured and lost a few ships in the screening fights, but how many did US and GB loose?  I know in mine and Jean's fight we lost our Morter Brig, which that player expected to loose.  Did go out in a boom which I thought was funny.  Need to get that guy a fireship fitting now.   Though between me and Jean we killed 7 US ships and both got out with a few scratches and than the three brits that tagged me didn't get me down below 70% repair.   Oh and just to let yo know I messed up and only had one set of rum and sail repair so in that last fight i had no repairs and they still couldn't take me down and I'm just an average player at this game.  Suck at 1 vs 1's for the most part.

From the other perspective Sir, your opponents were a Brig? A Surprise and a Connie, The commander of the Brig exercised his prerogative not to unduly risk his command and crew and retired. So you were actually fighting two ships. The original intent was a holding action, to keep you in place until ships of greater firepower could deal with you. The nature of the battles outside made it apparent that no such help would be forthcoming early on in the action. Indeed it was a running battle down a decent length of US Eastern seaboard. In all honesty I expected to go home in a cutter, It was apparent which ship you felt was the greater threat to you and I fully expected full broadsides if you were given the opportunity to do so, you were  and you did, I expected far more damage than I received and am thankful that due to the fortunes of war I did not. The battle went full term which is unusual, the Commander of the Connie and I achieved what we were expected to do, and to  your good fortune no ships were available to finish what was started. Despite the Salt scattered around regarding the PB it was a 'fun' battle and like many such battles was inconclusive. Mistakes were made on both sides Sir, but then such is war. In so far as the fight went it was a good  fight and ended better than we expected for both sides. May fair winds and a following sea be with you Sir.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Wren said:

Well the BLACK stated that they were going to teach the US a lesson last night and they certainly did.

At least I learned something. I usually stay out of this kind of forum post since it's so damn stupid to begin with but last night was ridiculous especially because I was so looking forward to actually engaging with the famous BLACK clan, a few of which are former clan mates who I still consider friends. (You guys know who you are! ;))

You guys moan and moan about the lack of PvP in this server but then you throw tantrums whenever anyone has the gall to actually fight you.

The famous BLACK clan showed last night that they are truly masters of knowing how this game works and exactly how to exploit it for their favor. I do salute them for this!

However it also shows that they are very willing to completely avoid the cherished PvP that they claim to want so much.

Last night a rag tag fleet of American and Brit screeners were there willing to sacrifice themselves in order to reduce the amount of 1st rates the BLACK clan could get to port.

The BLACK very heroically tagged an alt of theirs to hide from Frigates, Renos and a few Trincs. They then remained hidden in battle ( a tactic that they love to bitch about here on the forums) and then used the battle timers to run to the PB.

You should all be very proud of yourselves. An entire clan hiding in battles from willing defenders.

So the end result is that everyone involved from the US to the Brits and yes even including the BLACK had their night wasted because of their skills at avoiding combat.

How many cannons never got the chance to warm up last night because you were gaming the game?

Congratulations.

Enjoy your "victory" take the entire east coast for all I care. It hardly matters anymore, you'll just be sitting there playing with yourselves anyway. Lol

We came for a Port Battle, that is still PvP, ya'll had over 25 so why didn't ya'll take the fight to the port battle?  Oh cause ya'll wouldn't won cause you gave up before it even started.  The problem is the tag mechanics in this game is broken right now.  A few frigates should not be able to pull a 25 1st rate fleet into a battle but they can right now.   If ya'll had a full 25 screen fleet out there (not counting when brits showed) we would of very much had just fought you and had fun, but we didn't want to have our time wasted by a bunch of griefing crappy store bought ships.   If you noticed my post above me and Jean fought our group.  We porb would of sunk a few more but the guys stayed at long rang and just just tagged us in.  I give props to the guys that did sink.  They where the ones that got in close and fought us.  While most of the big guys stayed at long range or on our sterns.  You don't see me and Jean bitching about that.  That was our own dang fault we got tagged into that fight cause of some communication issues with leaving a battle and such.  If ya'll wanted to have equal grounds fight 25 vs 25 you would of meet us in battle in the port.  I know ya'll have way more 1st rates than that and remember you have the forts and towers on your hands along with the time it takes to cap the circles.  Defenders don't have to make 1000 points, they just need to prevent the other team from doing so.  

18 vs 25 and ya'll left the battle without shots fired.   What does that tell us about ya'll?

As for the friendly US alt tag.   Every one of ya'll could of joined that fight too, same with any pirate vs pirate fights.  Ya'll could of joined those fights too after you got us separated and fought in OW.  

Me and Jean where 3 vs 16 and we still fought.  We told the Mortar Brig to run.   Didn't expect it to live, but it did blow up and hurt the Reno that chased it down.  They are cheap I'll make sure that one is replaced, but cause of the US stayed at distances and didn't take advantage of there numbers they did little harm to me and Jean.  Jean took most the blunt damage cause he had the slower of the two ships.  

Oh and since US is now a sub nation of the Brits have fun with your over lords.  We expected a nice big screening fleet, but wasn't expecting ya'll to coward out and make deals with some one that declared war with you. Which to every one else was just a port flip deal and nothing more.

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Rant and whine about wars and alliances all you want.  BLACK has been allied with the Danes and WO from the first week of the wipe.  When we attacked the US we went after ports that they could defend.  A 4th and a shallows.  Just like you, we were fully aware of our enemies capabilities and we actually look for good fights, not seal clubbing.  We were asked by the US council to come and help screen Savannah last night and we obliged.  Unfortunately due to tactics I assumed BLACK clan was too "great" to use, the screening was circumvented.  

Very shameful.  For reference their crime was live streamed for everyone to see.

Dude your so hypocritical it's silly.  

So  attacking France during there off times when they can only field 9 ships is any better?   Attacking there deep water port on the other side of the map when they can't field a full SOL group isn't the same?   We didn't go to screen to support the french we went to screen a much larger nation that was attacking a small nation that couldn't defend them selves.  US is not a small nation it's the largest before patch nation which now has prob moved to the second largest nation.  They had enough last night to fill the port battle and another 25 out side screening. It's not are fault they spend all there time bickering and fighting to make a decent fleet to protect there home water.  When have you seen french field more than just a prime time 25 fleet in their home waters?   This was US home waters, if they can't protect their own ports than they don't need them.  

Than again we all know the US is just a colony of the Brits now, hell it's all ways has been.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Lancelot Holland said:

From the other perspective Sir, your opponents were a Brig? A Surprise and a Connie, The commander of the Brig exercised his prerogative not to unduly risk his command and crew and retired. So you were actually fighting two ships. The original intent was a holding action, to keep you in place until ships of greater firepower could deal with you. The nature of the battles outside made it apparent that no such help would be forthcoming early on in the action. Indeed it was a running battle down a decent length of US Eastern seaboard. In all honesty I expected to go home in a cutter, It was apparent which ship you felt was the greater threat to you and I fully expected full broadsides if you were given the opportunity to do so, you were  and you did, I expected far more damage than I received and am thankful that due to the fortunes of war I did not. The battle went full term which is unusual, the Commander of the Connie and I achieved what we were expected to do, and to  your good fortune no ships were available to finish what was started. Despite the Salt scattered around regarding the PB it was a 'fun' battle and like many such battles was inconclusive. Mistakes were made on both sides Sir, but then such is war. In so far as the fight went it was a good  fight and ended better than we expected for both sides. May fair winds and a following sea be with you Sir.

Oh I have no problem with that one, ya'll did exactly what I expected you to do.  Keep me tagged in and busy and I did what I had to.  Run in a straight line and hope my sails keep my speed up and my stern to protect my crew.  

Oh and not ya'll fault but wanted to point out some reason I couldn't tag on the port battle cross swords or city to get the battle entry screen last night.  Even tried the F11 off and on thing as it was apparently still open.  That was why I got left out after the other fight.  Even tried to home key out to click on them but got nothing when I clicked on them.  Hell wasn't even getting ship info when I clicked on a ship.  Was an odd bug, but the running fight gave me time to make that F11 report, go get a plate of dinner left overs and enjoy them while expected more to have popped in on that tag.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Dude your so hypocritical it's silly.  

So  attacking France during there off times when they can only field 9 ships is any better?   Attacking there deep water port on the other side of the map when they can't field a full SOL group isn't the same?   We didn't go to screen to support the french we went to screen a much larger nation that was attacking a small nation that couldn't defend them selves.  US is not a small nation it's the largest before patch nation which now has prob moved to the second largest nation.  They had enough last night to fill the port battle and another 25 out side screening. It's not are fault they spend all there time bickering and fighting to make a decent fleet to protect there home water.  When have you seen french field more than just a prime time 25 fleet in their home waters?   This was US home waters, if they can't protect their own ports than they don't need them.  

Than again we all know the US is just a colony of the Brits now, hell it's all ways has been.

Port au Prince was a 4th rate port, which they are fully able to defend.  the US did not have enough 1st rates to defend the port battle yesterday.  You know it, I know it...everyone does.  The great BLACK clan attacked them this weekend because they knew the US would be unable to defend it.  You guys sure are tough!  

btw The french fielded a full 25 maybe 2 nights ago.  

The bullshit campaign you guys have lead yourselves to believe is astonishing.  You brag about how great you guys are then use an alt the hide in battle.  

So very pathetic.  Especially from a guy like you who constantly talks about fair play.  I thought much better of you texas, last night was shameful.  

We're done here.  Enjoy your new port guys, you sure earned it.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Port au Prince was a 4th rate port, which they are fully able to defend.  the US did not have enough 1st rates to defend the port battle yesterday.  You know it, I know it...everyone does.  The great BLACK clan attacked them this weekend because they knew the US would be unable to defend it.  You guys sure are tough!  US had over 40-50 players at last nights port battle.  It's not our fault they didn't bring enough 1st rates.  We been pooling our resources together between 15-20 guys and got every on into more than one 1st rates.  Not our fault they aren't organized and team players.  How many 1st rates was France able to bring to the NO battle?  

btw The french fielded a full 25 maybe 2 nights ago.  Nights ago, not 5 am in the morning during SEA/AUS prime time which isn't France Prime time.  They had 9 during that time not 25.  Ya'll had 25 plus a screening fleet.

The bullshit campaign you guys have lead yourselves to believe is astonishing.  You brag about how great you guys are then use an alt the hide in battle.  Kinda like your fake war which really was just nothing but a port flip option between the two of you?  So you can enjoy your British Colonist.   Cause now that is all every one going to see US as since they couldn't fight there own fight even though they had numbers.

So very pathetic.  Especially from a guy like you who constantly talks about fair play.  We got screens of US talking about tagging there Rats alt too so it wasn't something only one side did, but they where talking about using the Rat alt to pull the fleet in to a battle not to just sit in battle.  We could of tagged any of the AI and did the same.  Just using that guy was a way to control it.  No one said ya'll couldn't join the fight either.   The battle was very open for ya'll to have joined and came in and fought us. 

We're done here.  Enjoy your new port guys, you sure earned it.Just as we expect you to enjoy your British Colonist.

That is the same type of thing, but it's not unfair when you do it now is it?   

48 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

We came for a Port Battle, that is still PvP, ya'll had over 25 so why didn't ya'll take the fight to the port battle?  Oh cause ya'll wouldn't won cause you gave up before it even started.  The problem is the tag mechanics in this game is broken right now.  A few frigates should not be able to pull a 25 1st rate fleet into a battle but they can right now.   If ya'll had a full 25 screen fleet out there (not counting when brits showed) we would of very much had just fought you and had fun, but we didn't want to have our time wasted by a bunch of griefing crappy store bought ships.   If you noticed my post above me and Jean fought our group.  We porb would of sunk a few more but the guys stayed at long rang and just just tagged us in.  I give props to the guys that did sink.  They where the ones that got in close and fought us.  While most of the big guys stayed at long range or on our sterns.  You don't see me and Jean bitching about that.  That was our own dang fault we got tagged into that fight cause of some communication issues with leaving a battle and such.  If ya'll wanted to have equal grounds fight 25 vs 25 you would of meet us in battle in the port.  I know ya'll have way more 1st rates than that and remember you have the forts and towers on your hands along with the time it takes to cap the circles.  Defenders don't have to make 1000 points, they just need to prevent the other team from doing so.  

18 vs 25 and ya'll left the battle without shots fired.   What does that tell us about ya'll?

As for the friendly US alt tag.   Every one of ya'll could of joined that fight too, same with any pirate vs pirate fights.  Ya'll could of joined those fights too after you got us separated and fought in OW.  

Me and Jean where 3 vs 16 and we still fought.  We told the Mortar Brig to run.   Didn't expect it to live, but it did blow up and hurt the Reno that chased it down.  They are cheap I'll make sure that one is replaced, but cause of the US stayed at distances and didn't take advantage of there numbers they did little harm to me and Jean.  Jean took most the blunt damage cause he had the slower of the two ships.  

Oh and since US is now a sub nation of the Brits have fun with your over lords.  We expected a nice big screening fleet, but wasn't expecting ya'll to coward out and make deals with some one that declared war with you. Which to every one else was just a port flip deal and nothing more.

Triggered much hero?

I'm so very glad that you have such vaulted opinions of yourselves. I'm just laying a little truth bomb on you and I just know it's going to trigger another three paragraph response from you littered with "Ya'lls" and "folks".

The fact of the matter is that while I understand fully that you in particular play this game incessantly and appear to actually have nothing else to do, the simple fact that your entire clan HID from a pretty big fleet of small willing to die ships speak volumes about YA'LL.

I'm not a huge RvR player and I've actually had a few good fights with some of you Pirates which I've enjoyed even if I lost most of the time. That is the game.

Last night I wasted over 2 hours waiting and waiting in a ship that I could very barely afford to lose. If I got sunk it probably would have wiped me out back to a Lynx. It was a real gamble. I guess I should be thanking you guys for hiding? :rolleyes:

So yeah then. Thanks. Next port battle I'll just stay off line and watch some paint dry. That's just about as exciting.:lol:

Edited by The Wren

4 minutes ago, Serk said:

No one can defend vs the Aussies but the Danes. Why do you have a peace agreement with them again?

?

But the Dane's can't field a full PB during US/GB prime time. It's actually very helpful on the Danes side since they are currently going back and forth with French.  Which isn't a bad mix up.  Same with French vs Dutch they are very equally matched up.  The problem comes that France is doing a 500000 front war right now and that never works out.   That is why we left them alone in the center after we took Cap Frances.  No reason to take there ports and they worked for a great buffer between us and the Brits.  Was also a good PvP zone and well cause of two clans agreement got some pesky Privateers our of our back yard.  That agreement was between clans not nations after all.  We all along expected them to loose to the Brits in that region.

15 minutes ago, Serk said:

No one can defend vs the Aussies but the Danes. Why do you have a peace agreement with them again?

?

because we can organize our own battles on our own time without you guys trying to drag each other into it......Ausez have always said we don't want to flip ports for empty battles...thats why they are on weekends.   were trying to not be cunts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

But the Dane's can't field a full PB during US/GB prime time. It's actually very helpful on the Danes side since they are currently going back and forth with French.  Which isn't a bad mix up.  Same with French vs Dutch they are very equally matched up.  The problem comes that France is doing a 500000 front war right now and that never works out.   That is why we left them alone in the center after we took Cap Frances.  No reason to take there ports and they worked for a great buffer between us and the Brits.  Was also a good PvP zone and well cause of two clans agreement got some pesky Privateers our of our back yard.  That agreement was between clans not nations after all.  We all along expected them to loose to the Brits in that region.

I would not call what is happening between France and DN a war. More like a empty port flip race, thanks to the time zones. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Serk said:

I would not call what is happening between France and DN a war. More like a empty port flip race, thanks to the time zones. 

I put it more as boarder skirmishes to be honest.  The best way to deal with Danes is to just ignore them and leave them to do there own thing.

I'm glad I missed the port battle! Why didn't the brits bring a 1st rate fleet to take on the pirates. I can guarantee they would have fought that. Instead you showed up with store bought pieces of shit with only cannons on the top deck to keep people tagged

the black clan needs to play in pvp eu to fight worthy opponents. The brits and us in global are a waste of time. Keep doing empty port battles for Aussie times