02 July 2017
Clan
Black Flag
ETC:
TBA

BLACK FLAG CLAN - NA.PVP Global - 01 July 2017

///   OPERATION B.O.H.I.C.A.  ///
official use only

"The reason we call ships "she" is that it costs so much to keep one in paint and powder."
~ Chester W. Nimitz

TRANSMISSION
All units this net be advised. Operation "BOHICA" launch is on the 02 July 2017 at 0400 GMT in accordance with the OPLAN.
Squadrons to be ready at the rally point.
Report to Operation Directors 7Grams and Duncan McFail upon arrival.
Sitrep and the brief will be given at the Zero Hour.
Channel Com out.

CAUSE OF OPERATION
US nation has asked us very politely multiple times in Islamorada and West End so we are paying them a curtecy visit.

ObYPGEW.png

Edited by koltes
  • Like 10

I've read a lot of alt-facts and revisionist history over this attack or 'war'.

To clear up the screenshot above that was taken moments after the port battle at West end was set. Which happened weeks ago. They warned us and the nation kept poking the bear.

Timeline:

• The First action against the pirates happened at Isla with a NPG, VCO and TF lead port battle. This battle while being close was a loss for the nation and showed the pirate threat but it was felt the wind cost the nation in that battle.
  • Then the West end battle was set, IGG was running missions in the area and NPG came in to top it off after it was in the 70s. Honestly we didn't want that but we went along with it and I had that exchange in global. One that this nation clearly cant back up.
  • Following that failed battle at West End VCO, TF and NPG attempted to run up two more regions in the Bahamas which were failures.
  • From then on DD clan has been attacking those regions, they were warned this was a bad idea several times and during congress meetings.
  • Then congress voted to allow DD to run up those regions with the intent of not setting a battle, 'Peak Hostility' but their word means nothing since their clan leader doesn't care for what the congress decides and says he wants war with the pirates.
  •  IGG yet again was against this and advised DD stopped poking the bear but it was a wasted attempt. 

And as of tonight I learn the USA nation has traded ports for protection/screening to the Brits... All on Independence day weekend no less....

BOW DOWN TO THE PIRATE OVERLORDS!!!! 

IF ONLY IF DD LISTENED TO US!!!!!!

To be clear.... SARCASM IS PRESENT.... Ugh

Edited by koiz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fastidius said:

lol you caused it silly.  now you have 2 fronts and no clues.

I actually didn't, NPG pushed that region over and since then DD has been the ones that were attacking those regions. I made those comments in a joking matter, if you  talk to some of your friends they can confirm it.

4 minutes ago, koiz said:

I actually didn't, NPG pushed that region over and since then DD has been the ones that were attacking those regions. I made those comments in a joking matter, if you  talk to some of your friends they can confirm it.

Sorry but this has to happen again... US always seems to like picking on the beast

1 hour ago, Simon Cadete said:

I got my ping blocker software ready and my magical pirate mode is all up to date. Just to let some of the US know, the Agamemnon is not a 1st rate so don't bring that to a line ship port battle. There are bigger ships...  

While it's not the same as my pre-patch IRON WOOD Victory, but I brought one pretty close to being that tuff.  I'll save the Iron Wood Aggy for a 4th rate.  

28 minutes ago, airborneguy said:

@koltes the US Congress didn't authorize the attack on the islands. It was done without the consent of the American people. The DD Clan is solely responsible for this. Please show mercy on us.

There was way more than DD clan attacking those ports and at those port battles so don't try to put it on one clan.  We saw and caught many other clans too.   If was a US Congress approved attacks than y'all should of asked to parlay with us and make peace.  We warned you and you keep attacking.  We understand if it's a rogue clan here or there, but our battle logs and reports prove other wise.

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

While it's not the same as my pre-patch IRON WOOD Victory, but I brought one pretty close to being that tuff.  I'll save the Iron Wood Aggy for a 4th rate.  

There was way more than DD clan attacking those ports and at those port battles so don't try to put it on one clan.  We saw and caught many other clans too.   If was a US Congress approved attacks than y'all should of asked to parlay with us and make peace.  We warned you and you keep attacking.  We understand if it's a rogue clan here or there, but our battle logs and reports prove other wise.

Nah.... we stopped after we could make 2 PBs at once...Show us the battle logs after the fact that you guys said that and we stopped. I don't think you can and on top of that, Koltes posted that text between him and Koiz...Come on guys, you just saw and opening because US is weak and fighting the Brits and you felt you should attack

I think if you wanted to send a message you would of gone after a port the US could probably defend like Ays.  The US can't possible defend Savannah and will have no chance to retake, this is just bullying.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

And what you did to US is what? Betray and attack them? There were not good enough for you so you joined the largest nation and attacked them. Pirates are Pirates we do what we want when we want.  Kettle meet Pot.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I think if you wanted to send a message you would of gone after a port the US could probably defend like Ays.  The US can't possible defend Savannah and will have no chance to retake, this is just bullying.  

No. If we wanted to bully them we would strip them of their ports completely.
Its a slap on a face. We are taking the region right next to their capital. It will serve as a base for our hunting purposes. They will see more pirates than they asked for.
They attack us again, we will take more. They will either learn or lose all their ports.

8 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

And what you did to US is what? Betray and attack them? There were not good enough for you so you joined the largest nation and attacked them. Pirates are Pirates we do what we want when we want.  Kettle meet Pot.

1 minute ago, koltes said:

Its a slap on a face. We are taking the region right next to their capital. It will serve as a base for our hunting purposes. They will see more pirates than they asked for.
They attack us again, we will take more. They will either learn or lose all their ports.

Bullying them is attacking a port they can't defend.  aka Lineship battle.  You know it, they know it.  If you wanted to teach them a lesson you would attack a port they can defend and beat them soundly.  

This is bullying.  

3 minutes ago, koltes said:

Well that and give you an easy source of White Oak, and Live oak.  But that isnt really brought up. 

Either way, not my problem.  

• Like 1

If they cannot defend it do they deserve it?

GB just took French port for pure greed reasons, why not Pirates? Kettle meet Pot.

We all will have fun at Port Au Prince soon enough.  

8 minutes ago, Comrade I Stalin said:

If they cannot defend it do they deserve it?

GB just took French port for pure greed reasons, why not Pirates? Kettle meet Pot.

We all will have fun at Port Au Prince soon enough.  

Yeah, how did the PAP port battle go I wonder? Was it a full 25v25 battle that was hard fought by both nations? Or was it a ghost battle? Haven't a few of the guys from France posted that they're not hugely into the RvR aspect of the game anyway, so why would they defend it? Unless they didn't want to lose some very centralized hunting grounds, of course. Did they even have a defense force to speak of in that region?  If they didn't, a Brit calling Rats bullies for taking a port that's likey to not be well defended is indeed a bit of hypocrisy. 

Anyway, it'll be nice to have some hunting grounds on the Eastern seaboard and maybe OW Battle Brits like Hodo will be entertained knowing there will be Rats to skirmish with while he hunts the waters. 

Edited by Rhodry Heidenrich
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rhodry Heidenrich said:

Anyway, it'll be nice to have some hunting grounds on the Eastern seaboard and maybe OW Battle Brits like Hodo will be entertained knowing there will be Rats to skirmish with while he hunts the waters. 

I expect to see more combat vessels in the area, but the same number of mindless easy traders sailing through unarmed and undefended... the number of naive ignorant captains out there is astounding.

More fake reasons.  FFS is that how EVERY pseudowar is going to be in PvP Global?  one guy says something in chat and 'ooh our nation must declare war' or whatever.  If you want something you can take, just take it and own it like a man.  This is girly stuff.

Everyone knows the Pirate Faction is just a wing of GB on Global and hostility on one port does not a 'war' make.  Black being very two-faced is the issue and you have lost respect from alot of folks who actually considered you a 'legit' pirate clan for some reason.  So thats the good news.

Edited by VictusB