Game-Labs Forum

PVP-EU server issue

Captains, at the moment PVP- EU server is down due to hardware provider fault. We are clarifying reasons of the outage and estimated time until it will be fixed, and will keep you posted.

Sorry for inconveniences.

The really bizzare thing is that on both occasions it crashed my router badly, and for a long time confused the shit out of it and my PC.

first time I thought it was co-incidence, but after the second one. I have no idea how this Is possible.

When server crashed 5 min ago i was in battle icouldnt login and after i lost my ship indinndenfigable live/white oak  all canons long and so many gull repairs,uprages and etc.Thats is not mine problem thats server problem.Can i give back my ship?

MY nick: CaCa

SERVER: EU1 PVP

NATİON:  PİRATES

Edited by CaCa

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Captains, at the moment PVP- EU server is down due to hardware provider fault. We are clarifying reasons of the outage and estimated time until it will be fixed, and will keep you posted.

Sorry for inconveniences.

And again down.

how it looks for a little Redeem (maybee a little Wappen of Hamburg) for those, who were online during this time ;-)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lanfire said:

And again down.

how it looks for a little Redeem (maybee a little Wappen of Hamburg) for those, who were online during this time ;-)

I'd rather pour gasoline over my bellona than seeing a Wappen von Hamburg ever, ever again!

EDIT: And lit the damn Bellona on fire and send it burning into the wappen ofcourse.. 

Edited by Guest

35 minutes ago, JCDC said:

The really bizzare thing is that on both occasions it crashed my router badly, and for a long time confused the shit out of it and my PC.

first time I thought it was co-incidence, but after the second one. I have no idea how this Is possible.

occult synchronicity. you are clearly to blame for this.

Edited by John Cavanaugh

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

I'd rather pour gasoline over my bellona than seeing a Wappen von Hamburg ever, ever again!

Then put the gasoline ready :D
The Wappen von Hamburg will surely return to the game.
Many players want they back.

• Like 1

@admin by request of JustOne I paste his message below:

=============
Before the crash of the server i've entered the mission with my buddy. Before the start of the battle i've settled the sail and my friend did not. Server crashed. After we relogged, my ship was sinking, without repairs that I had on board, surrounded by enemies. Because of a game error i've lost an expensive ship (white oak/white oak Consti with expensive upgrades). Is this possible to get the refund in the game?

Screenshot before being sunk:
https://scr.hu/J39jka

I've sent 3 F11 reports as well.

Regards,
JustOne
=============

3 minutes ago, vazco said:

@admin by request of JustOne I paste his message below:

=============
Before the crash of the server i've entered the mission with my buddy. Before the start of the battle i've settled the sail and my friend did not. Server crashed. After we relogged, my ship was sinking, without repairs that I had on board, surrounded by enemies. Because of a game error i've lost an expensive ship (white oak/white oak Consti with expensive upgrades). Is this possible to get the refund in the game?

Screenshot before being sunk:
https://scr.hu/J39jka

I've sent 3 F11 reports as well.

Regards,
JustOne
=============

i too have lost a constitution which was expensive only mine was Live Oak /white oak. i have created a f11 report prior to the 3rd server crash. my ship was lost on the 2nd server crash. please please replace my ship as i cannot afford to replace it personally.

Raxius

PVP EU

i am not sure where the correct place to post this is, so i figured ill post it here since its relative to the current server issues,

Please can you replace my Live Oak / White Oak Constitution with its upgrades / cannons as it was lost during the 2nd server crash? i have also reported this on 2nd crash f11 ingame.

this way i can continue to grind away happily. 

Raxius

PVP EU