Game-Labs Forum

Delivery Orders???

Antonio

Question

Hello. This is my first post and I like this game.
But I would like to know that when I get a Delivery Order as would be the procedure to deliver this merchandise at the port of destination.
Thanks in advance and I await.
Excuse me, I'm Brazilian, I know a little English, but I'm using google translate.
Antonio

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello. This is my first post and I like this game.
But I would like to know that when I get a Delivery Order as would be the procedure to deliver this merchandise at the port of destination.
Thanks in advance and I await.
Excuse me, I'm Brazilian, I know a little English, but I'm using google translate.
Antonio

Welcome Antonio!

Delivery orders are suitable for people who want to become traders. To complete a Delivery Order you must buy the necessary amount of goods, that must be delivered, from the shop at the port your current, selected ship is towed at. Once you buy the necessary amount of goods you have to travel to the destination, go to Delivery orders and select Deliver an Order (or something similar, can't remember now) to complete it.

Remember that, to save time, first make sure that you have enough money to buy the goods at once and if your ship is capable of carrying the amount your buying. You can check that by going to "Equipment", once you have selected your ship, and just looking at the Hold tab on the top right corner.

To complete Delivery orders effectively, you have to have a fast ship with enough space/hold. Most popular low rate ship is the Traders Lynx. Also, if you haven't got any money to buy the goods for Delivery order, try doing Combat Orders to save up some money. Then you can finally proceed.

To know the prices of particular goods, you can use the Traders Tool by clinking "M" (map) and on the left corner of your screen select "tools" Traders Tool.

Hope this info is useful.

Good luck and may the wind be with you!

Edited by HMS Victory
Grammar Fix
  • Like 1

@Antonio

Also be advised that you can only enter ports that belong to other nations in a trade ship with smuggler flag enabled.

You can make partial deliveries as well. For example, let's say your mission is to deliver 600 oak logs to a port but you either only have currently 400 or only 400 will fit in your trade ship. You can deliver the 400 and then go get the other 200 but you will only get paid when the delivery is complete.

Edited by Farrago

The goods do not have to be delivered all at once, they can be delivered in batches. Once you get to the port, that requires the items, go to delivery orders and instead of selecting take order, select fill order (I think that is what the option is called). Once everything is delivered you will get the cash and xp.  You can use the in game trader tool to see where the needed items are available.  However the tool isn't super reliable as it is only updated 1/day, I believe.