Game-Labs Forum

Constitution refit status question

One of our clan mats just visited it a week ago and got some good pics. I'll see if he might get on here and post some links.

But I think he's talking about the in game Kickstart thing to get the model to look more like the real one.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

If this is about the re-work of the hull model in game, I hope it is being worked on. Constitution is a good ship, but she suffers severely in the game because of her lack of hull shape. For that reason, I prefer the Indefatigable as my choice heavy frigate, but if the Constitution had a hull shape similar to the real-life one, I image I'd quickly have a new favorite heavy frigate.

Just now, Prater said:

Last I heard they might do a crowdfund/kickstarter for a new Constitution model. 

Last I heard there will be no kickstarter and so no new Constitution model. :(

Soo...from my understanding, they just completely scrapped the idea of updating Constitution's model at all? So....one of the most famous USN warships is going to continue to have a highly outdated model and we're just supposed to accept that?

I'd say I was surprised, but given all the prior actions I've seen of the devs...I'm really not...

I am EXTREMELY disappointed however...