Game-Labs Forum

Cartagena & Salamanca PB's 24-06-2017

Celtiberofrog

So basically...  Spain declares war on a nation with an unfair advantage of having better ships and when justice kinda sliced their plan apart they are crying for an agreement all of a sudden?

This may be something happened in cause of a bug.

But there is no way of fair agreement. Your stupid and pathetic war in itself is unfair. So reap what you sowed.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Richard Whitby said:

So basically...  Spain declares war on a nation with an unfair advantage of having better ships and when justice kinda sliced their plan apart they are crying for an agreement all of a sudden?

This may be something happened in cause of a bug.

But there is no way of fair agreement. Your stupid and pathetic war in itself is unfair. So reap what you sowed.

Your are mixing apples with beers, but nice try to justify. Is our fault you don have enough ships?  Im gonna be clear:

IT`S A BUG AND YOU ARE USING (AS USUAL) NASTY ETHICS... F+?K YOUR RULES, WE ARE NOT CRYING.

~ edited due to ridiculous font size jumping out of the screen. Do not repeat it. please ~mod team

4 hours ago, deltonos said:

Your are mixing apples with beers, but nice try to justify. Is our fault you don have enough ships?  Im gonna be clear:

IT`S A BUG AND YOU ARE USING (AS USUAL) NASTY ETHICS... F+?K YOUR RULES, WE ARE NOT CRYING.

~ edited due to ridiculous font size jumping out of the screen. Do not repeat it. please ~mod team

You seem to have absolutley no Honor to speak of nasty ethics when you not even have the self esteem to fight someone in your league but go 3 leagues down to be sure to win.
Thats like USA dropping two A-Bombs on a country that wouldn't have won a regular war anyway... 

Oh..  I forgot to mention:

Is it our fault the two PB were settled the same time? 
Wait no..  It is not.
So go back to where you came from and just be qiet.

If you think it is unfair this took place, then it would be our right to think it was unfair if it wouldn't have.. 
We triggered those ports..  both did reach 100 so both have to take place.
Stop complaining about a bug when you are not even able to play fair in parts of the game that are functional.

58 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Hey look its another european trying to use ww2 against the US. What is this reddit 2.0?

I didn't want to start a political discussion on this in any way.

I also could have mentioned nazis killing totally innocent pll till near extinction of a whole culture, soviet gulags or even crusades in medieval times.

If you think dropping an mass destructive weapon on innocent ppl is fine because you think your government doesn't make any mistakes and you feel like it was the right thing to do that's fine. Not good..  but fine.

And I want to mention that germans for example have to live with the nazi stamp on their face though no one of this generation had to do anything with this cruelty.

If you want to go any further on this topic you can contact me via PM or ingame chat anytime, but pls don't let forum threads go down on political or social discussion,

Thank you

36 minutes ago, Richard Whitby said:

but pls don't let forum threads go down on political or social discussion,

Thank you

Then dont start them at someone elses expense. No goverment has ever had a clean conscience.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 1